• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikeside

hox33YC.gif

Wuv u buddy!

Of course mate, although I'm a little upset you didn't jump at the chance for some Ninja lovin' in my bed. :(

There are four sofas, a spare bedroom, and copious amounts of floor space. The more the merrier guys! Within reason.

Thanks dude, I was under strict orders from Musha not to bagsy the bed.
Will sneak in latenight once she's passed out.

I watched The World's End last night - bit of a slow start where I wasn't sure I'd like it, but from the scene where
they're all walking in a line pretending to enjoy their evening
I kind of fell into sync with the movie and it just got better and better from there on out.

jimbor

Banned
Fair dos mate, I'd consider that claimed! It's a loft conversion split into two with a stud wall, so it's um, pokey or cosy, depending on your disposition. Also, you're next to big, noisy, hairy Glen, fair warning!

There is a bed up there, but no mattress. I floated the idea of buying a cheap £20 one out of the budget, but this was "pointless" apparently, even though surely having a bed without a mattress is moreso. Go figure.

So jim upstairs, Musha in with me, that still leaves four sofas and as much floor space as you guys are willing to squeeze into.

Jed, shorty and Tash also get an honorary place if you are coming.
No mattress? Fuck that shit, mane I'll bag a couch instead phase. Cheers.

NinjaBoiX

Notts September 24th-25th Donkey. Me, Musha, Tash and Jordan. We're catching up with Smokey and his lady at some point.

If you happen to be meeting your better half then, we'd love to catch up with you guys!

Also yes, March Newcastle meet is on like Donkey Kong. You are welcome to stay at mine dude, the spots are filling up though!

Edit: Jim, so picky! Fine, couch it is.

Princess. ;)

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Fair dos mate, I'd consider that claimed! It's a loft conversion split into two with a stud wall, so it's um, pokey or cosy, depending on your disposition. Also, you're next to big, noisy, hairy Glen, fair warning!

There is a bed up there, but no mattress. I floated the idea of buying a cheap £20 one out of the budget, but this was "pointless" apparently, even though surely having a bed without a mattress is moreso. Go figure.

So jim upstairs, Musha in with me, that still leaves four sofas and as much floor space as you guys are willing to squeeze into.

Jed, shorty and Tash also get an honorary place if you are coming.

Sounds very tempting, I shall have to get saving. Kinda tempted to splash for a hotel room though because I am an antisocial lunatic who might cry if I can't sleep properly :p also, I miiiiiiight bring mrs Sniv, she doesn't mind London but I can see the jealously in her eyes at the idea of going oop north without her. Don't worry folks, she cool.

Jordan

Random question for everybody here.

What is everybody's type in a mate/partner? This is an ongoing topic with me and a friend of mine and we are trying to find out what I am typically attracted to and have really been struggling to pinpoint it. The only think out of all the women I am attracted to is that they are short/shorter than me, other than that I can't specify hair colour, eye colour or anything like that.

jimbor

Banned
Notts September 24th-25th Donkey. Me, Musha, Tash and Jordan. We're catching up with Smokey and his lady at some point.

If you happen to be meeting your better half then, we'd love to catch up with you guys!

Also yes, March Newcastle meet is on like Donkey Kong. You are welcome to stay at mine dude, the spots are filling up though!

Princess. ;)
I didn't get this thirty five year old baby face by sleeping on peas.

afoni

Banned

What is everybody's type in a mate/partner? This is an ongoing topic with me and a friend of mine and we are trying to find out what I am typically attracted to and have really been struggling to pinpoint it. The only think out of all the women I am attracted to is that they are short/shorter than me, other than that I can't specify hair colour, eye colour or anything like that.

I can't pinpoint it either, really. There's only been about 3 girls I've ever had a proper thing for and there's no defining feature that links the three of them apart from the fact that all three of them were 5'3" or shorter. Maybe some people just don't really have a solid type? I kinda like short haired girls, but none of the 3 girls I've had a proper thing for had short hair.

just gotta find da 1 tho u kno

NinjaBoiX

ninja I hope your pushing for musha to dump her bf
Nah, Andy is cool man. I'd dump Musha for him given the option.
Sounds very tempting, I shall have to get saving. Kinda tempted to splash for a hotel room though because I am an antisocial lunatic who might cry if I can't sleep properly :p also, I miiiiiiight bring mrs Sniv, she doesn't mind London but I can see the jealously in her eyes at the idea of going oop north without her. Don't worry folks, she cool.
Cool fella, you and the Missus are welcome at mine, space permitting. But I won't be insulted if you choose to stay in a hotel.

Just get your ass to Mars Newcastle!

Aesthetically - Short (obviously), cute girl next door look (little button nose, big doe eyes, etc), size 10-12, quite natural make up (loads of slap looks awful) and red/silver hair is cool. A little uniqueness too, a quirk or something unusual about the look is always attractive.

Personality - just fun and easy going. Doesn't take herself too seriously and a GSOH. A talent for something, especially musical, is so hot too. I got with this borderline ugly DJ down Leeds, just because her fly skills on the decks totally got me horny.
I didn't get this thirty five year old baby face by sleeping on peas.
Haha, he got the reference! Me and Jim are going to have fun in march, I can feel it.

SteveWD40

I have been in 3 long term relationships, one with a tall redhead, another with a short / thin blonde and now a short curvy brunette.

Casual stuff was usually curvy brunettes, so I guess that's my type.

I tend to look at the eyes first, I say short but I am 6' so they are always "shorter"

Edit: curvy = size 10 - 12 with a nice hourglass figure.

Princess. ;)

Hmmmm, will see what's up around that weekend fo sho. :D

Hmmm, generally someone who's shorter than me, has either red/blonde hair, somewhat sporty, leaning more towards caucasian, preferably cuuuuuuuuuute, rather quirky. Notts lass pretty much falls into that archetype, but to be fair though, I'm down for whatever as long as they're cool as fuck.

For me it's not about specific looks, I couldnt care less about height, body type, hair colour. It's more about style. How a guy dresses, whether he has tatts/piercings. That tells me more about whether we would have stuff in common etc.

Shouldn't be too hard considering he refused to buy her a pretty dress. Dave'd be out on his ear under those circumstances.

Glad someone understands!

Nah, Andy is cool man. I'd dump Musha for him given the option.

Aesthetically - Short (obviously), cute girl next door look (little button nose, big doe eyes, etc), size 10-12, quite natural make up (loads of slap looks awful) and red/silver hair is cool. A little uniqueness too, a quirk or something unusual about the look is always attractive.

Personality - just fun and easy going. Doesn't take herself too seriously and a GSOH. A talent for something, especially musical, is so hot too. I got with this borderline ugly DJ down Leeds, just because her fly skills on the decks totally got me horny.

Dammit.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.

2D.

NinjaBoiX

I have been in 3 long term relationships, one with a tall redhead, another with a short / thin blonde and now a short curvy brunette.

I tend to look at the eyes first, I say short but I am 6' so they are always "shorter"

Screw you. :(
sigh. that gif...
I'm sorry buddy, it's my new gif obsession. It's pretty damn funny dude!
Hmmmm, will see what's up around that weekend fo sho. :D
Cool, sounds good.
For me it's not about specific looks, I couldnt care less about height, body type, hair colour. It's more about style.
Aww yiss, I got that covered.
How a guy dresses, whether he has tatts/piercings. That tells me more about whether we would have stuff in common etc.
Dammit.

Jordan

ZZWsHaE.gif

For me it's not about specific looks, I couldnt care less about height, body type, hair colour. It's more about style. How a guy dresses, whether he has tatts/piercings. That tells me more about whether we would have stuff in common etc.

That's fair enough, I assume the more tatts and decent tatts the more likely you're going to have something in common with him?

Hmmm, generally someone who's shorter than me, has either red/blonde hair, somewhat sporty, leaning more towards caucasian, preferably cuuuuuuuuuute, rather quirky. Notts lass pretty much falls into that archetype, but to be fair though, I'm down for whatever as long as they're cool as fuck.

Nice, how comes leaning more towards Caucasian?

I like skinny arty chicks like my lady. But really, the world of ladies is full of amazing different types, I appreciate lots of them.

I appreciate that choice

Eyes is always a good option, not in a horrible way but I notice really badly when someone has something wrong with their eyes... sometimes it bugs me sometimes it's cute.

Good sense of humour is a must have in my opinion. If I make a joke and they don't laugh or at least react, that's a no no. I realise my humour is dark and probably frowned upon but that shit is a must for me.

I can't pinpoint it either, really. There's only been about 3 girls I've ever had a proper thing for and there's no defining feature that links the three of them apart from the fact that all three of them were 5'3" or shorter. Maybe some people just don't really have a solid type? I kinda like short haired girls, but none of the 3 girls I've had a proper thing for had short hair.

just gotta find da 1 tho u kno

True feels bro

SmokyDave

Shouldn't be too hard considering he refused to buy her a pretty dress. Dave'd be out on his ear under those circumstances.
At the very least, I'd be sleeping in the cellar for a week.

Can I come home yet missus? Work is boring and Frem is playing Frankie Goes To Hollywood. It's abuse.

i always thought id meet smoky before the southerners. now they will get there first and spread their propaganda.
I have no ears for their lies, my duck.

Blonde. Blue or green eyes. Tall. Must have two tits.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving

I like petite girls, helps if their loud and funny but can be cute too ^_^

Also so you can really throw them around in the sack

SmokyDave

Fixed.

Tall with dark hair and they need to look a bit naughty as well. It's mainly style for me though too; not necessarily how they dress but how they carry themselves.

Do I have 'swag for days' my love?

Or do you like dudes that carry themselves as if they've given up on life?

NinjaBoiX

Please tell me it's not left BritGAF. I don't want people thinking im a furry.
No mate, that's just for us.
Aww yiss, lost 3lbs!
sqBmE.gif

Nice! I can fit my hand down the front of my work trousers now, it's so convenient for an impromptu ménage à moi on my lunch break.
I like petite girls, helps if their loud and funny but can be cute too ^_^

Also so you can really throw them around in the sack
This is an important point to mention Tash, indeed.
depends if you class that place Newcastle as northern not another planet
Nah, it's just Northern England brah.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
TLOU anyone? Me and jed are fighting the masses and need halp

I messaged you coldman

anyone who fancies just message me on skypee

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Go and relieve yourself fräulein, call me when you are nearly "there". I have a feeling it may be a pleasing sound.

You are eating Greek yoghurt to bulk up?

Oh Kent...I love you man!

Greek yoghurt is a great source of fat and protein. I do my research before putting anything into the body that's carrying my consciousness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom