• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suairyu

Banned
My entire charge sheet was stuff i done at a hospital and the judge went on a big rant about how there jobs were hard enough at hospitals lol at that point i thought i was going down stairs but luckily my background report wasn't to bad.

I do look forward to my community service because working outdoors is really awesome, hope the weather improves though. A wet kentpaul is not a happy kentpaul.
Can you summarise exactly what you were charged with?

Congrats on dodging time in the big house though.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Dream For Me (Kaskade, Deadmau5, Empire of the Sun Mashup)

rlHDgEz.gif

Gaaraz

Remind them of the existence of the two month rule. If you're back within two months for a treatment of an equivalent band or lower, the fee should be waived.

Sounds like you've had a band one treatment (£18) and then gone back for a band 2 treatment (£49, so £31 to pay). It should end there though if your treatments are within two months and you aren't having any band 3 work (£214) done.
Thank you Dave. This definitely sounds like what they're doing, the problem seems to be they're calling me back for band 2 treatments when (in my opinion) they arguably shouldn't be... my girlfriend has experienced the exact same thing, so I'll be curious as to how she gets on next month too.

If they call her back for another unnecessary band 2 treatment (last time they told her to come back for a filling, which scared her since she's never had to have work done on her teeth before, but when she went back they said her teeth were fine and she didn't need a filling...!) then I'll move elsewhere :)

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Can you summarise exactly what you were charged with?

Congrats on dodging time in the big house though.

2 criminal justice and licensing scotland act 2010 s38

4 police and fire reform (scotland) act 2012 s90 (1) (a)

lessons learned = Don't drink to excess, Don't take any little blue pills

jimbor

Banned
I'm watching Peep Show right now, I can't believe I never caught this when it was on! I'm on S1E04 "Mark Makes A Friend", where he develops a crush on Johnson. It's mint that his cheesy tache grows in time with his growing desire. When he's having a "date" in the bar with him it's a full blown pencil tache, goddamn hideous!

This line too:

"There's probably much less to worry about with gay sex. I mean, you know where you are with a cock."

I think I'm going to like this show, it's funny as hell!

Enjoy the high points. It starts going downhill from season 4 or 5 onwards but is still funny.

Jordan

So, all I can say is FUCK!

Contact lenses are really difficult for me, I seemed to piss off the lady who was showing me how to put them in and take them out. It took me a long time because I get very bad anxiety when fingers are close to my eyes and I begin to panic - but it is something I want to work on because I hate wearing glasses and would love to just chill around in some contact lenses and not have to worry about other shit. I took so long that I have to go back and try again on another day. She's booked me in for Saturday but I think I have plans that I have forgotten about.

Fuck :(

NinjaBoiX

Hey Jordan

I only really wear contacts on a weekend. I wear my glasses during the week.

You get used to to putting them in Jordan. Some quick tips:

Wash your hands, then peel the two packets open and have them sitting ready.

Rinse your hands again (glue residue and what not) then shake your hands dry, don't use a towel (fluff is a killer!)

Then get one on your middle fingertip, and transfer it to the same on your other hand.

Then use the index finger of either hand to open your eyelids, look straight ahead, then with a swift motion place the lens on your eye. Don't be tempted to look up or down, look straight ahead.

Also, remember to keep the lens horizontal on your fingertip, it's easy to let it slide off with all the saline. That's also why you need to be nice a swift placing it on your eye, do it slowly and it'll just slide down your fingertip.

Hope that helps buddy, stick with it. It's like anything else, you'll get the knack eventually!

Edit: sounds intriguing Kent. Enjoy bro. ;)

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I get very bad anxiety when fingers are close to my eyes and I begin to panic -

I took so long that I have to go back and try again on another day. She's booked me in for Saturday but I think I have plans that I have forgotten about.

Uh...did you not think this would be a problem when you envisioned the basic concept of contact lenses?

Not to make light of your source of stress, but if this is the case contacts are definitely not for you. You have to be comfortable touching the surface of your eyeball and have your fingers near them constantly when you put them in and take them out. If you couldn't even do it on the day you are in the clinic to try them out, you're going to find it extremely difficult to do so on your own.

Kentpaul

So, all I can say is FUCK!

Contact lenses are really difficult for me, I seemed to piss off the lady who was showing me how to put them in and take them out. It took me a long time because I get very bad anxiety when fingers are close to my eyes and I begin to panic - but it is something I want to work on because I hate wearing glasses and would love to just chill around in some contact lenses and not have to worry about other shit. I took so long that I have to go back and try again on another day. She's booked me in for Saturday but I think I have plans that I have forgotten about.

laser fix your eyes. No glasses, no contacts , no problems.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I've got an insider scoop on who the new Doctor is. All I can say is that you'll certainly be surprised.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I also know their identity. I can only say this: some people will be pleased, and others will not.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Five names of people who are most definitely not the next Doctor.
  1. IamMikeside
  2. Tashbrooke
  3. Kentpaul
  4. Akari Akaza
  5. Shiguru Miyamoto

That's all I can say sorry.

Kentpaul

Five names of people who are most definitely not the next Doctor.
  1. IamMikeside
  2. Tashbrooke
  3. Kentpaul
  4. Akari Akaza
  5. Shiguru Miyamoto

That's all I can say sorry.

I think Dr who is shit anyway. Really lame shit, i always preferred the xfiles for my fix. What is it with lots of brit gaf working for the BBC or knowing someone working for the BBC.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
It may or may not be Aziz Ansari for a few moments before fully transitioning into the real new identity.

Jordan

Hey Jordan

I only really wear contacts on a weekend. I wear my glasses during the week.

You get used to to putting them in Jordan. Some quick tips:

Wash your hands, then peel the two packets open and have them sitting ready.

Rinse your hands again (glue residue and what not) then shake your hands dry, don't use a towel (fluff is a killer!)

Then get one on your middle fingertip, and transfer it to the same on your other hand.

Then use the index finger of either hand to open your eyelids, look straight ahead, then with a swift motion place the lens on your eye. Don't be tempted to look up or down, look straight ahead.

Also, remember to keep the lens horizontal on your fingertip, it's easy to let it slide off with all the saline. That's also why you need to be nice a swift placing it on your eye, do it slowly and it'll just slide down your fingertip.

Hope that helps buddy, stick with it. It's like anything else, you'll get the knack eventually!

Edit: sounds intriguing Kent. Enjoy bro. ;)

Cheers mate, I'll see what happens on Saturday and hopefully... I can wear them going to the gig.

Uh...did you not think this would be a problem when you envisioned the basic concept of contact lenses?

Not to make light of your source of stress, but if this is the case contacts are definitely not for you. You have to be comfortable touching the surface of your eyeball and have your fingers near them constantly when you put them in and take them out. If you couldn't even do it on the day you are in the clinic to try them out, you're going to find it extremely difficult to do so on your own.

Understand where you're coming from, but the idea was to not be such a pussy effectively and man the fuck up. I only managed one attempt and then the lady got the arse due to them taking my late booking when they really didn't have to. If I struggle again too much on Saturday then I will say no, but I was just hoping that it would be something I could get used to.

laser fix your eyes. No glasses, no contacts , no problems.

You gonna pay?

Kentpaul

Cheers mate, I'll see what happens on Saturday and hopefully... I can wear them going to the gig.

Understand where you're coming from, but the idea was to not be such a pussy effectively and man the fuck up. I only managed one attempt and then the lady got the arse due to them taking my late booking when they really didn't have to. If I struggle again too much on Saturday then I will say no, but I was just hoping that it would be something I could get used to.

You gonna pay?

Nope, but i didn't buy a 6 grand car when i could have got my eyes fixed and bought a 3 grand car!

I would pay if i was rich mind you, I wouldn't have a problem sharing the brick.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
If I told you Yoshio Sakamoto is in the running to be the next executive producer of Doctor Who how would you feel?

Kentpaul

So looking at it...

...this is for multiple urinal punches and...

... this is because one of the urinal punch receivers was a police officer...?

;-P

Definitely don't combine drink and drugs!

The assault charge was just the copper being a cunt due to me resisting arrest.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
It's not fashionable to show your MJ appreciation around these parts. But I'd be lying if I said PYT wasn't a staple of my life soundtrack.

Jackson shares the pop throne with Prince IMO, JT is the only one who comes close in the modern age.

Xun

There were major delays at London Bridge this evening, apparently someone fainted on the tracks and was killed. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom