• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reknoc

The weather is pretty gloomy outside. Left my jeans at work though so I have to brave whatever temperature its like out there in my shorts. :(

Jordan

Please take this Jordan
wait I don't remember what music you like. It's chill stuff, Ninja will like probably.

Erm, I'm fairly easy going when it comes to music. I mean the gigs I've gone to and I am planned to go to have no pattern to them at all. Tomorrow night, I'm going to see Iron Maiden (SQUEEEEE), then there is Paramore with the guys here, then I'm going to see Passenger as well. Previously, I went to a Hardcore Dance rave for my Birthday, I went to wireless festival and I had an orgasm when Mr Justin Timberlake arrived on stage, loved Katy B, loved Magnetic Man...

There's just no consistency in what I listen to and enjoy. However, Friday by Rebecca Black is an awful song and I've still never listened to it...

NinjaBoiX

Please take this Jordan
wait I don't remember what music you like. It's chill stuff, Ninja will like probably.
Ninja does like!

Morning peeples.

Glorious weather, last day of the working week and I'm just a fucking happy camper today! Working with ma buddy Keith all day (Yay!) testing two tower blocks (Boo!) but the time should fly by.

Then it's teh weekendz!

Not that I have much in the way of plans, kind of skint with this impromptu mini meet next weekend, but I am catching up with my buddy that I haven't seen in a while. He just split up with the missus, so he needs his pals around him. He's in a good place though, so it won't be all doom and gloom. Or I'll just go home. ;)

What is everyone doing with their weekend?

But in all seriousness, it's Friday. How is everybody today?

What are everybody's plans for the weekends? Talk to Jordan about them.

Morning Gaf happy Friday!

Hopefully today will be a better day in work than yesterday. Not much planned for tonight.

Tomorrow meeting a friend for lunch and a few glasses of vino, the shopping for house stuff. Saturday night and Sunday sorting the flat out. Fun times.

Jordan

Ninja does like!

Morning peeples.

Glorious weather, last day of the working week and I'm just a fucking happy camper today! Working with ma buddy Keith all day (Yay!) testing two tower blocks (Boo!) but the time should fly by.

Then it's teh weekendz!

Not that I have much in the way of plans, kind of skint with this impromptu mini meet next weekend, but I am catching up with my buddy that I haven't seen in a while. He just split up with the missus, so he needs his pals around him. He's in a good place though, so it won't be all doom and gloom. Or I'll just go home. ;)

What is everyone doing with their weekend?

Tomorrow I have contact lens attempt 2, then going from there to go and see Iron Maiden. Sunday, assuming the weather isn't too bad I have been invited to a BBQ with drinks and friends... Should be pretty awesome.

AcridMeat

Banned
Erm, I'm fairly easy going when it comes to music. I mean the gigs I've gone to and I am planned to go to have no pattern to them at all. Tomorrow night, I'm going to see Iron Maiden (SQUEEEEE), then there is Paramore with the guys here, then I'm going to see Passenger as well. Previously, I went to a Hardcore Dance rave for my Birthday, I went to wireless festival and I had an orgasm when Mr Justin Timberlake arrived on stage, loved Katy B, loved Magnetic Man...

There's just no consistency in what I listen to and enjoy. However, Friday by Rebecca Black is an awful song and I've still never listened to it...
Ah I see, that is pretty eclectic indeed.

Weekend, something with either one friend or two friends or three friends tomorrow night. Saturday still working out, good buddy is driving up for the weekend. Sunday going to the track here with them hopefully.

SmokyDave

It rained for about 12 seconds here in Notts. It was so brief I managed to walk into and out of the rain in the space of Sainsbury's car park.

Symphonia

Banned
I woke up to find a moth on the wall right in front of me, just staring me out. I, of course, don't have time for this shit.

I now have moth juice up my wall.

Morning, GAF.

no angel

Woo, half day today (8-2) then off for 2 weeks! Wedding anniversary next weekend but apart from that no plans, just beautiful glorious blessed no work.

Yay!

NinjaBoiX

I reckon you're right, but I'm not worried because Superdry jackets definitely live up to their name!

I'd love a bit of thunder later on. Can't beat it.
Tonight please. Love me some thunder and rain while I sleep, it's so comforting.

Also, how is it only 10am? This day is dragging like snails' balls.

Hope my copy of tits... I mean Dragon's Crown, comes in today. Really itching for some new beat em up action!

Let it wait until I get to Nottingham after work. Not looking forward to driving in the rain in traffic today. xD

SmokyDave

Let it wait until I get to Nottingham after work. Not looking forward to driving in the rain in traffic today. xD
If it's anything like last week, you'll be sailing in.

_68915757_68915756.jpg

Reknoc

I reckon you're right, but I'm not worried because Superdry jackets definitely live up to their name!

If it does storm it can do it between 3 and 4, will make the slow slump at the end of the day more enjoyable.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
o shit jedeye this year at quakecon there's gonna be a Doom II tournament!!!

ooooooo!

We really do need to get some Doom and Quake games going soon. I need to get the games back up and working again, I think all my data got chewed up in the great virus disaster of 2011, none of them work any more.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Meh, one less kiddy diddler in the world, He hadn't made any good music since he was black anyway.

haha jimbor = legend. Saying what we're all thinking. I was thinking, at least. Sure he made some good records up to the 80s, but after 1990 he's just a damaged frankenstein's monster.

As for the weekend? Actually think I have nothing on for a change. No parties, no band practice. There's a gig on up the road but I don't know if I can be arsed. Video games it is. And music, I've been meaning to make some music thanks to that new challenge thread in the OT.

Mikeside

5:30 for me. Damn that half hour!

How's your mate Mike?

Remarkably well!

He came off the bike and hit a stone wall pretty hard with his back. luckily he was wearing a spine protector which saved him. if he'd missed the wall he would probably have gone straight off the side of the hill which is pretty much a cliff.

broken finger and torn ligaments plus a heavily damaged ego and a lot of bruised and battered but he's pretty much OK.

I don't think I've ever been more worried about somebody in my life.

Lirlond

Bike safety is so expensive but worth every penny. Jeans on a bike seems fine till you're sliding down a road on your knees at 40mph

Mikeside

Bike safety is so expensive but worth every penny. Jeans on a bike seems fine till you're sliding down a road on your knees at 40mph

He had jeans on, but full leathers on top. Pretty sure he had boots on, but I didn't think to ask about that tbh.

His girlfriend was filming him riding when he had the accident so we watched the tape for the first time last night. You see him take a corner a little bit wide, though he wasn't doing stupid speed or anything, it looks like he recovers, but then he's got his leg wide out, taps the brakes for some reason and just goes straight off the side of the road. At that point she drops the camera & all you can hear is her brother "fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck"

Scary stuff, especially as you can't see any reason for the accident, it just happens & obviously Kev can't remember a fucking thing about it.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why we don't ride motorbikes :p

Really glad he's ok though man, would suck to be seriously hurt or killed in such a dumb way. Phew.

NinjaBoiX

Sitting at home, with a Chicken Jalfrezi, Friday treat. Aww yiss. A few hours this afternoon, then weekend time!

If it's anything like last week, you'll be sailing in.

_68915757_68915756.jpg
Holy fuck!
Last night I had a dream that both ninjaboiX and another poster (cant remember) died

Musha was devasted
Were you not upset mate? Because that would be a bit upsetting.
Remarkably well!

He came off the bike and hit a stone wall pretty hard with his back. luckily he was wearing a spine protector which saved him. if he'd missed the wall he would probably have gone straight off the side of the hill which is pretty much a cliff.

broken finger and torn ligaments plus a heavily damaged ego and a lot of bruised and battered but he's pretty much OK.

I don't think I've ever been more worried about somebody in my life.
I'm glad he's well Mike, close shave right there!

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Sitting at home, with a Chicken Jalfrezi, Friday treat. Aww yiss. A few hours this afternoon, then weekend time!

Holy fuck!

Were you not upset mate? Because that would be a bit upsetting.

I'm glad he's well Mike, close shave right there!

I was pretty upset, but im trying to remember who else died...it may have been noffles

SmokyDave

He had jeans on, but full leathers on top. Pretty sure he had boots on, but I didn't think to ask about that tbh.

His girlfriend was filming him riding when he had the accident so we watched the tape for the first time last night. You see him take a corner a little bit wide, though he wasn't doing stupid speed or anything, it looks like he recovers, but then he's got his leg wide out, taps the brakes for some reason and just goes straight off the side of the road. At that point she drops the camera & all you can hear is her brother "fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck"

Scary stuff, especially as you can't see any reason for the accident, it just happens & obviously Kev can't remember a fucking thing about it.
Hmmm.

Glad he's OK, hopefully he'll make a swift and full recovery.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving

Did he properly launch off the bike violently?

Really glad he's ok Mike.

Ninja, you're an eager beaver. Don't worry, the weekend will fly by as they always do, before you know it it'll be Monday, then it's only 4 days away. Are you that excited to see me or is it EviLore you can't wait to meet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom