• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
Voxels are awesome, that sounds pretty interesting. I like watching them explode, it's like seeing things I'd build with lego again.

I'm back from work, having some delicious food. Friend offered to get 40s and play basketball tonight with someone I haven't seen in years.

It feels so weird to be back in a place where doing that involves sneaking around from cops. I hate not being able to get tallboys and sit out in a park somewhere. :(

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
About to go to bed when BAM thunder hits. Proper loud too since the rain took a good minute afterwards to arrive.

mrhGB

Banned
This weather is crazy, I can't remember the last time the wind and rain was so heavy. The funny thing is it's still really hot.

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
Had a great idea for a business that could make me rich but now I can't remember what it was.

CHEEZMO™;74468959 said:
I dont even know what a voxel is.

They make cars like the Astra, the Vectra and the Insignia.

faridmon

Tomorrow I am off to be at gig I am invited by one of the guitarist of this band Echo Lake. its gonna be awesome, I am sure, but Its gonna be a bit weird since I am going there alone and Tom (The one who invited me) might not be there all night so I'll be there alone and I don't feel like it tomorrow. I could mingle, but I really don't feel like it. Its gonna be long day tomorrow.

NinjaBoiX

Morning peeples. How was everyone's Friday night? Mine was pretty cool, relaxing, interesting and kinda sexual in equal measure; this crazy horny chick is insatiable! It's awesome fun.

Today is clothes shopping, swinging by my pals for some lunch, then dull shit like housework. Tonight I'm getting fucked up in some fashion or other; yet to be decided. I'm in the mood to get messy this weekend now:

Skinnyman - I'll Be Surprised

Oh, and sunshine. Glorious fucking sunshine!

npPIo.gif

I've drunk a bit too much tonight, fuck.

I need sleep.

How's the head this morning?

Tomorrow I am off to be at gig I am invited by one of the guitarist of this band Echo Lake. its gonna be awesome, I am sure, but Its gonna be a bit weird since I am going there alone and Tom (The one who invited me) might not be there all night so I'll be there alone and I don't feel like it tomorrow. I could mingle, but I really don't feel like it. Its gonna be long day tomorrow.

If I were you I'd go. It sounds really cool, and even if you don't feel like it I'm sure you'll have fun when you're there. As for being on your own, you're a really friendly guy so I'm sure you'll be chatting to randoms in no time!

Morning, GAF.

Morning!

I'm just about to hop in the shower, getting ready to meet a friend for lunch then maybe do some shopping.

AcridMeat

Banned
Bout to go to bed, night hike was great until it turned freezing from fog and we hated ourselves for it. Came back and watched Cabin in the Woods while fighting off the venus fly trap that is my couch. That thing impossible to stay awake on.

Mikeside

morning nerds.
I'm off to help empty Kev's garage so the buyers of his flat don't pull out.

I'll be doing this with the helpful hands of 8 friends, a lot of spliffs and summery indie rock.

Not so bad for a sunny Saturday.

NinjaBoiX

Bout to go to bed, night hike was great until it turned freezing from fog and we hated ourselves for it. Came back and watched Cabin in the Woods while fighting off the venus fly trap that is my couch. That thing impossible to stay awake on.
There's an image.
morning nerds.
I'm off to help empty Kev's garage so the buyers of his flat don't pull out.

I'll be doing this with the helpful hands of 8 friends, a lot of spliffs and summery indie rock.

Not so bad for a sunny Saturday.
What are you listening to Mike?

Jordan

I'm new to the thread, so hello everyone, nice
to meet you. :)

Jus' gonna be laying in bed watching My Neighbour Totoro today.

Welcome, there's a template to fill out on the first page so we can know you better :) (aka we can stalk you and make you feel like one of us)

Morning all, I decided last night if you can't beat them... join them... So I got drunk!

Mikeside

I'm new to the thread, so hello everyone, nice
to meet you. :)

Jus' gonna be laying in bed watching My Neighbour Totoro today.

welcome fellow Brit! fill in yo' deets from the ot!

There's an image.

What are you listening to Mike?

Beaches, Metric, Bright Eyes, Belle & Sebastien and Arctic Monkeys so far.
I'm not gonna lie. Its a pretty sweet day.

I got a bit of smoke to enjoy with you next week Ninja. excited to hang with you again fella.

SuperSah

Banned
welcome fellow Brit! fill in yo' deets from the OT

Welcome, there's a template to fill out on the first page so we can know you better :) (aka we can stalk you and make you feel like one of us)

Where do you live: East London, more specifically Bow
Where are you from: I'm originally from Sheffield, moved here three months ago. I still prefer Sheffield
Occupation: Unemployed, in full-time education. (There's nearly no jobs at all)
University: None just yet
Favourite Sport: Tennis fo'sho
Political party of choice: None. If I had to, Labour
Favourite thing on the box: Has to be Revolution.
Favourite crisp flavour: Prawn and Cocktail!
Favourite biscuit: Fox's Vinesse
Favourite Pokemon POST 151: Crobat (if it is post 151 or Leafeon)

Nice to meet y'all.

NinjaBoiX

Beaches, Metric, Bright Eyes, Belle & Sebastien and Arctic Monkeys so far.
I'm not gonna lie. Its a pretty sweet day.

I got a bit of smoke to enjoy with you next week Ninja. excited to hang with you again fella.
Haha, sounds good Micheal!

w1EBA.gif

AM you say? Good idea!

*starts Suck It and See*

Modern Masterpiece, calling it.
Where do you live: East London, more specifically Bow
Where are you from: I'm originally from Sheffield, moved here three months ago. I still prefer Sheffield
Occupation: Unemployed, in full-time education. (There's nearly no jobs at all)
University: None just yet
Favourite Sport: Tennis fo'sho
Political party of choice: None. If I had to, Labour
Favourite thing on the box: Has to be Revolution.
Favourite crisp flavour: Prawn and Cocktail!
Favourite biscuit: Fox's Vinesse
Favourite Pokemon POST 151: Crobat (if it is post 151 or Leafeon)

Nice to meet y'all.
Welcome to the community fella!

SuperSah

Banned
What's this mini-meetup you guys are planning?

I'll be avoiding because i'm too young, but I'm just interested what it's all about.

Lirlond

In an extremely hungry bout of laziness I made porridge the best way.

A cup of Porridge in the bowl.
A cup of boiling water in the bowl.
Mash it together
Top with milk + seasoning(I'm a salt and pepper guy)

Amazing. Didn't have to wait on it boiling in a pan or anything. Just instant creamy porridge.

I remember being the youngest. It was fun.

NinjaBoiX

What's this mini-meetup you guys are planning?
www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=638728
Check your PMs in about 20 seconds.
:/
The mini meet is just a small meet in a pub to say hello to Evi-kun.
Well that'll be part of it, but hopefully it's a bit more of a shindig than that!

Hey Musha, I just saw this in my mate's house and thought of you:
My pal Jordan drew it for him said:
So I showed them your post in the tattoo thread. They greatly approved, I believe "cool as fuck" were the exact words.
instagram.com/p/a6ViEzNSzD/
But they want to know who the guy in the middle is. Jesse Custer on the right, Sandman on the left (?), but who is that in the middle?

Welcome SuperSah!

Hey Musha, I just saw this in my mate's house and thought of you:

So I showed them your post in the tattoo thread. They greatly approved, I believe "cool as fuck" were the exact words.
instagram.com/p/a6ViEzNSzD/
But they want to know who the guy in the middle is. Jesse Custer on the right, Sandman on the left (?), but who is that in the middle?

Cool picture.

Sandman is in the middle, it's Eric Draven from the Crow on the left.

Spent the weekend in Chiang Mai with my uni mates who are also working as teaching assistants out here. Got to ride an elephant bareback. XD

no angel

What up everyone, I'm cleaning our kitchen from top to bottom so the wife can't be too upset when I get home hammered tonight. Hope you're all enjoying your Saturdays!

NinjaBoiX

What up everyone, I'm cleaning our kitchen from top to bottom so the wife can't be too upset when I get home hammered tonight. Hope you're all enjoying your Saturdays!
Pretty good so far bud. Just having some lunch now, tin of tuna, a few dashes of hot sauce, S&P, med veg rice fusions bag, boom! Ninja's 4 minute meals.

Just watching some bullshit on Mtv, but this was just on, I love it. Her flow is amazing:

AZEALIA BANKS - 212 FT. LAZY JAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom