• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikeside

We all talk on instant text chat from time to time (soo looking forward to the E3 conferences chat). I'm sure we can all voice chat sometime for a laugh.

E3 conference should be a good time, especially with a britgaf chat.
Can we PLEASE do it on Steam this time, though?

IRC is all well and good, but we can enable voice chat on Steam for those who want to.

Anyone who doesn't have Steam can download it for free anyway, so it shouldn't be a problem

Just paid £56 for a dental check up and a scale and polish. Time for a DENTAL PLAN.

images

And yes, next time Britgaf discussion on Steam. IRC didn't work for me at all during the PS4 reveal.

My accent is a like a slightly more monotonous Karl Pilkington, in that I hit one flat note repeatedly and beat you round the head with it.

At work I affect a lilting ahahaha posho voice out of shame. But I'm never sure how convincing it is.

moka

Just paid £56 for a dental check up and a scale and polish. Time for a DENTAL PLAN.

images

And yes, next time Britgaf discussion on Steam. IRC didn't work for me at all during the PS4 reveal.

I had to pay £17.50 or something to have one of my molars pulled out a while a go. They're taking the piss. When the dentist was about to start I was gonna say that I could have pulled it out with a pair of pliers for free.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Still no power... Laptop's now dead

Steam is the best option for everyone I reckon, it's the most reliable and this is a gaming forum so I'm going to say it should be the first choice..

That or Skype.. Or teamspeak 3 if it comes to it

SKINNER!

Banned
E3 conference should be a good time, especially with a britgaf chat.
Can we PLEASE do it on Steam this time, though?

IRC is all well and good, but we can enable voice chat on Steam for those who want to.

Anyone who doesn't have Steam can download it for free anyway, so it shouldn't be a problem

The PS4 conference was hilarious! and Dude, I agree that we should do it on Steam as that IRC window kicks me out whenever I use Firefox but the thing is, it would suck if people can't join in because they don't have steam.

Also, is there a way to use google hangout without a google+ account? You can watch youtube videos in a group and stuff. really cool.

we should webcam just with our genitals

Google Hangout (with our wangs out)

moka

The PS4 conference was hilarious! and Dude, I agree that we should do it on Steam as that IRC window kicks me out whenever I use Firefox but the thing is, it would suck if people can't join in because they don't have steam.

Also, is there a way to use google hangout without a google+ account? You can watch youtube videos in a group and stuff. really cool.

Omegle. Unclothed.

Wait, that wouldn't work.

Rubbish King

How hard is it to download steam and install it in time for... July or whenever

War Peaceman

You're a big guy.
To be fair there's all different kinds of accents over this country and each county/semi towns have their own slangs to go with it. But truth aside, South East accent is by far the best (in the world) <3 I love my accent. I Will always be a true Kent gentlemen.

Dead right - the true English accent.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Well I did say I'm supporting IRC for purely selfish reasons but I'll go with whatever the majority chooses.

Rubbish King

Turns out an old lady was hit by a lorry outside my house.. Road won't be reopened till they have jetted the blood off the pavement.. So much traffic it's ridiculous

noffles

Banned
I could take you to Wagamama's, if that would make it up to you?
Maybe a nice day out at the zoo?

Nah, you're okay.

Also, is it just me or does the Great British Bake-Off's music sound like it's from the Fable games? It sounds so much like the stuff in Fable 2 that it's genuinely starting to confuse me.

PJV3

Nah, you're okay.

Also, is it just me or does the Great British Bake-Off's music sound like it's from the Fable games? It sounds so much like the stuff in Fable 2 that it's genuinely starting to confuse me.

I don't know, but Ainsley Harriot is bloody irritating in that country show bake off thing.

Chinner

Banned
wow, i know we all like to give each other in here a rowdy ribbing now and then, but today i think mike has taken it too far.

Mikeside

Luigi's Mansion 2 arrived. Aw yiss.

Now to find time to complete it, along with Bioshock, Tomb Raider, God of War, Metal Gear Rising, Arkham City and the billion other games on my backlog :(

Prepare for an amazing intro and about 6-8 hours of "okay"ness.

What do you find 'okay' about it? I've really enjoyed everything it's offering me.

noffles

Banned
Prepare for an amazing intro and about 6-8 hours of "okay"ness.

Oh, I've played through Bioshock already. First game this generation I bought on launch day and it stood as my game of the generation until Infinite came along. I bought it in a Steam sale for about 2 quid years back because reasons.

Yes to Luigi's Mansion! Loving it so far and I'm not even halfway through the second mansion.

Everyone in the main thread who didn't like my opinion seems to be this far in. They should play through mansions 3 and 4 before saying a single fackin' word mayte.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Re-recording lines for the MGS2 remake for the Wii U. Metal Gear Solid 2: The Other Triplet related to the Twin Snakes.

I just started playing MGS2 today. 2 hours in... I though Raiden was meant to be cooler than this, dude keeps slipping on seagull shite.

Also finished Uncharted 1 last night, it was gud but felt a bit budget. First two hours of U2 are fucking amazing by contrast.

So much games....! Damn you Miiiiiiiiiike! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom