• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SKINNER!

Banned
Ignore the man, Donkey, the guy's probably jealous that you're getting action with all these encounters and he's not. Live your life the way you want too pal, you deserve to go wild and get it all out of your system and have fun. It's what I did a lot last year after my previous big relationship and just having time for yourself having fun is the best way of helping mend the mind :)

this.

Nothing wrong with sharing a girl story every now and then.

Ignore the man, Donkey, the guy's probably jealous that you're getting action with all these encounters and he's not. Live your life the way you want too pal, you deserve to go wild and get it all out of your system and have fun. It's what I did a lot last year after my previous big relationship and just having time for yourself having fun is the best way of helping mend the mind :)

Yeah, it's been good wiling out a bit lately and if anything I've met some awesome people from it. :) I think I've become a local now as well, lol.

I find it funny since you use to work at a clinic. That shit would put me off from sex.

Hahaha, yeah sometimes the counselor days kick in and knock some sense into me.

Hystzen said:
I'm not being serious just joking it does seem all you post about your nightly adventures. Any more update the hannah minx lookalike

It's all good. :) Tbh, I've been going out a bit too much lately and shenanigans just seem to follow. And we are actually pretty good friends now, lol. Was out with her and her mates last night.

Hystzen

GOD DAMMIT in my morning afterness I bought Bagels from the shop not muffins for my bacon butty.....this is going be different

Lirlond

I normally avoid bagels, but I had these fantastic raisin and cinnamon bagels that I smothered in Brussels pate once. Oh my god the salty pate and the sweet bagel were so good together.

Mindwipe

It's inexcusable at this point.

You'd think with the exorbitant license fee they would easily be able to do it.

If they spend money on that they make less programmes. The licence fee has gone down in real terms for six years.

BBC archive content is always going to be a commercial service, and that means it'll probably always be at arms length from the iPlayer site itself. SeeSaw and MSN Video have both tried to make a business of access to BBC archive, and both found the costs of clearing the rights doesn't justify the revenue it brings in and shut down.

The BBC's also not allowed to by the regulator.

Hystzen

Actually bagels are pretty damn good with bacon. Especially with cream cheese and pickle.

they where fruit bagels too which made a interesting combination was just worried about hole in middle having stuff fall through.

might have to experiment more with bagels

SteveWD40

If they spend money on that they make less programmes. The licence fee has gone down in real terms for six years.

BBC archive content is always going to be a commercial service, and that means it'll probably always be at arms length from the iPlayer site itself. SeeSaw and MSN Video have both tried to make a business of access to BBC archive, and both found the costs of clearing the rights doesn't justify the revenue it brings in and shut down.

The BBC's also not allowed to by the regulator.

It's coming down the line, I can't say much about it though.

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
Cream cheese and pickle? Assuming you mean something like Branstons I've never thought of putting those two together.

You've missed a real treat there. Instead of butter use cream cheese (even Dairylea will do), bang on some Branston, add some sliced meat (bacon/ham/tongue whatever, but not chicken), optionally bung in some sliced cucumber or celery. It's wonderful.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
On the bus home, managed to finish all my rooms 2 hours after a proper employee would... Wooo

Better than yesterday where I cleaned 4 by 1o'clock and got sent home

It's sunny as fuck and it's fish and chip day followed by a beer and not going out.. Hell yeah

Jordan

On the bus home, managed to finish all my rooms 2 hours after a proper employee would... Wooo

Better than yesterday where I cleaned 4 by 1o'clock and got sent home

It's sunny as fuck and it's fish and chip day followed by a beer and not going out.. Hell yeah

It's pissing down with rain here, fucking horrible! :(

You need to come over my way. Only 20 miles to bright sunshine

I've only been to Weston once, but I thought it was very nice. I guess that sea breeze blows all the clouds away.

Bristol does seem to have its own little micro-climate sometimes. Back in November there was a weekend where it seemed to snow everywhere except here (as close as Bath!).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom