• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
My fish, chips and curry sauce wus great guys.Thanks for asking :(

Anybody up for some videogames on sunday?
I'm still in England guys just at my girlfriend house which strangely has no internet! next Wednesday is the last day.

How long have you spoken thai?

Are you fluent?

Chinner

Banned
I don't speak Thai bro, but I attend to learn it. You don't really need to know their language to be able to teach English surprisingly, although knowing the mechanics of their language may help you anticipate problems with their learning.

Rubbish King

I don't speak Thai bro, but I attend to learn it. You don't really need to know their language to be able to teach English surprisingly, although knowing the mechanics of their language may help you anticipate problems with their learning.

.......Really?

Bold move bro

I probably would've learnt first... can you use our alphabet in the language?

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
I heard Tash joined the EDL and is friends with Nick Griffin on Facebook.

Chinner

Banned
I've done some research on the grammar mechanics of their language. I wouldn't say it's a bold move, pretty standard of TEFL teachers not to know the language and to pick it up while your there.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
EDIT:That was mean, but I don't enjoy this at all
Did not realize it bothered you that much, I'm sorry I brought it up.

tumblr_mdg46yqfUQ1rkjgtto1_400.gif

Rubbish King

I've done some research on the grammar mechanics of their language. I wouldn't say it's a bold move, pretty standard of TEFL teachers not to know the language and to pick it up while your there.

I see, I don't really understand how it all works, all I know is I wouldnt want to move to a country without already knowing the lingo atleast..it's kinda why i'm learning french :)
Did not realize it bothered you that much, I'm sorry I brought it up.
It's okay <3

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
I was actually talking to a Korean girl on wednesday who said if I cant find a job I should think about going to Korea (or some other S/SE Asian country) and teaching English.

Rubbish King

CHEEZMO™;53681526 said:
I was actually talking to a Korean girl on wednesday who said if I cant find a job I should think about going to Korea (or some other S/SE Asian country) and teaching English.

But how will you even find the school if you cant read their language?!

f0rk

Loads of people do that, Korea sounds like one of the expensive options though.
On the other hand they have the best girls

Chinner

Banned
Korea is one of the expensive? No it's the opposite! Most schools will pay for your flights (going and returning), give you a bonus at the end of the year AND provide accommodation or a housing allowance! It's one of the best places to make/save money.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
You don't need my approval mikeside. I'm just a random asshole on the Internet.

But yes we're cool. All my cruel jokes are only a mask for the pain and lonliness I feel inside. :,(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom