• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordan

I need everyone's approval. Love me, Jack.

Have some approval:

XQRYfW9.gif

Also: Added you on Facebook

noffles

Banned
Did not realize it bothered you that much, I'm sorry I brought it up.

tumblr_mdg46yqfUQ1rkjgtto1_400.gif

Please don't post Pikachu crying, because then it means I might cry too.

Also, I woke up fully clothed in my bed with a YouTube video full screened. No clue how I dozed off like that.

snoopen

I'm visiting EU for the first time next week and have 10 nights in London (19/4 to 29/4).
Any local tips on what to do / avoid / where not to go?

musha was the book of mormon good

Haven't seen it yet, going in a couple of weeks. But Darren said it's good.

I'm visiting EU for the first time next week and have 10 nights in London (19/4 to 29/4).
Any local tips on what to do / avoid / where not to go?

Go to West End. Hang around Soho. It's all good.

I went out to meet a friend after work. Was gonna drink soda and lime. Didn't turn out that way. Just got home smashed as fuck. Baaaaaaaa. Love you's all though.

Jordan

Haven't seen it yet, going in a couple of weeks. But Darren said it's good.

Go to West End. Hang around Soho. It's all good.

I went out to meet a friend after work. Was gonna drink soda and lime. Didn't turn out that way. Just got home smashed as fuck. Baaaaaaaa. Love you's all though.

What did you end up drinking?

Mikeside

Let's trade bad nights, gaf.
I just got kicked out of a club.because my mate had a hat on.
The same mate who just told me to fuck off because I get on with her boyfriend... And I'm supposed to be sleeping at theirs tonight...
I want to go fucking home

Edit: yes a fucking hat

noffles

Banned
I think my favourite thing about Facebook is the ticker. How else would I be able to judge people for liking stupid pictures if not for the ticker?

Mikeside

OK now I'm at some weird 'house party', we've just ordered 70 quids worth of alcohol to be delivered (???) Between 7 of us, they're all kind of dickheads and I'm totally dependant on my drunk, fucking crazy friend to get home tonight.

Wtf guys, anyone in Kent?

Mikeside

mike is having a cool night

Weirdest night ever.
Down to 5 at a different random house. Smoked some weird Mexican cigarette things now I feel fucked.

Wtf is up with kent?

Also the boyfriend stormed out like 2 odd hours ago and we are sleeping here? Ughhhhh this is all so odddddd

Darren870

Mom emailed me last night to tell me my dad is getting re-married...

I guess he emailed her and told my little brother. However, has yet to tell me or my other brother. He told some of his friends too.
Very very very odd, there is even a date set. Maybe I am not invited? He is coming to the UK in 3 weeks so maybe he will tell me then?

Strange strange man.

My other brother is taking it pretty hard.

SKINNER!

Banned
Seems quite a weird thing to do. What's with the selective behaviour? Surely, its a better move for him to just formally announce it to everyone.

Darren870

Yea you would think!?! Who knows. Everyone thought I already knew since I talk to him the most, but he hasn't told me yet.

I am just going to play it as I didn't know when he comes here. Well if he tells me that is...

Maybe he's more worried about telling you because you're closer? I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation. How do you feel about the fact he's remarrying?

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
Thinking about getting Bioshock Inifinte, or maybe just waiting until they release a version with all the DLC.

Thinking about getting Bioshock Inifinte, or maybe just waiting until they release a version with all the DLC.

After playing that game, it's weird, because I love it, yet I have zero desire to play any more of it.

You might as well play it now- if you're gonna wait, wait for a price drop. The DLC opportunities are large but they don't particularly feel necessary.

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
I have to be honest, I'm a bit apprehensive about buy new games lately. I wasn't expecting the PS4 to have BC but it still stings and I can't help but feel I'll be sitting with a game I can only play if I break the PS3 out in the future. I want to hear more about how Sony will deal with that. Been thinking of building a PC too and avoiding that shit.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Since Korea was brought up, I enjoyed my month there, though I had the benefit of staying with a friend. However I suggest getting used to kimchi as they love it over there.

I've had a backup plan of going abroad, but this would be Sweden to do a Masters. But while the education will be free the living will not be. Even if some relis have said they are willing to give me accommodation I can't really freeload off of them for that long.

Darren870

Maybe he's more worried about telling you because you're closer? I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation. How do you feel about the fact he's remarrying?

Hmm, dont know. He called me first when my mom divorced him. We aren't that close, obv we live in diff countries but I tend to see him at least twice a year and talk to him every month or so.

When we do talk we don't talk about anything really meaningful, he doesn't know how to connect to anyone or bond with people.

I guess I am surprised, I am surprised there is already a date (July). It means its been in the works for a while. It is kinda weird, and I feel bad for my dad. A lot of his friends don't like her and he lost a lot of his long friends because of it.

Thinking about it I thought I noticed a ring when I went home for xmas, but I didn't think much of it. Maybe I am confusing it with someone else, can't really remember.

Meh

Jordan

So, I ended up getting Rocksmith and a friend of mine has given me an electric guitar (result) - My fingers already hurt but the game is pretty awesome. I really badly suck at it at the moment but I expected that!

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
So the entire cleaning department got shouted at today for poor efficiency...

After my boss was done going mad at the regulars...they left and it was just me and the other two who have just started...

he went fucking mental

My efficiency yesterday was only just over 1.1 rooms an hour which sucks, although i was the highest of all three of us... He just went crazy...luckily all but one room today were stay-ins (you just have to clean around the customers stuff, doesnt require as much effort as departures)
I did 7 rooms in 3 hours today and my god i was fucking sweating through my eyeballs by the end.

So apparently he thinks me and the other tom will be fine within a few weeks but that's no guarantee.....scary stuff..

I couldnt get into any rooms with the keycard so they gave me a master so when i got into the office which was locked i walked in on the girl who started with me getting fired.

She was in tears the poor girl...

This is better than the dole

but not by much

So, I ended up getting Rocksmith and a friend of mine has given me an electric guitar (result) - My fingers already hurt but the game is pretty awesome. I really badly suck at it at the moment but I expected that!

AWESOME! Good luck! If you need any help or questions about technique I'm here ^_^

So the entire cleaning department got shouted at today for poor efficiency...

After my boss was done going mad at the regulars...they left and it was just me and the other two who have just started...

he went fucking mental

My efficiency yesterday was only just over 1.1 rooms an hour which sucks, although i was the highest of all three of us... He just went crazy...luckily all but one room today were stay-ins (you just have to clean around the customers stuff, doesnt require as much effort as departures)
I did 7 rooms in 3 hours today and my god i was fucking sweating through my eyeballs by the end.

So apparently he thinks me and the other tom will be fine within a few weeks but that's no guarantee.....scary stuff..

I couldnt get into any rooms with the keycard so they gave me a master so when i got into the office which was locked i walked in on the girl who started with me getting fired.

She was in tears the poor girl...

This is better than the dole

but not by much

AWESOME! Good luck! If you need any help or questions about technique I'm here ^_^

Damn there have to be easier jobs you could apply for? I wouldnt last in that kind of job longer than a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom