• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

ZombieFred

Unconfirmed Member
Ah good old cheap red wine, the best way to get you loosen up and tipsy before going out to save yourself money and enjoy the time. I wonder what lady luck will bring me tonight! /gentlemen version

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
My nearest experience to army life was being in the cadets at secondary school. That put me off ever considering joining the real army HA HA HA.

3Sixty

I was going to join the Army when i left college. Then i realised i was (and still am) an argumentative little shit who hates being talked down to, that and forces doesn't work.

Z

ZombieFred

Unconfirmed Member
Patriotism in this country is flung about by racists, so fuck being patriotic about Britain.

Got to have some pride of our history and culture though, everyone here is bloody brilliant in our own way because of the culture that exists. We are all one mad bunch with a lot of character, and we should all be proud of that! This applies to anyone living in this country, it doesn't matter whatever race, colour, age and sex they are.

Mikeside

Got to have some pride of our history and culture though, everyone here is bloody brilliant in our own way because of the culture that exists. We are all one mad bunch with a lot of character, and we should all be proud of that! This applies to anyone living in this country, it doesn't matter whatever race, colour, age and sex they are.

Gotta agree with this - there's a lot about Britain and being British (to be clear, being part of Britain, not necessarily being born in Britain) that I'm really proud of and would call myself patriotic about.

Mikeside

I'm glad I was born in this country, but I wouldn't say I'm proud to be British.

It's more that there are ASPECTS of British-ness that I really like.

The side of Britain that is proudly multicultural and welcoming to anyone from any walk of life who is willing to contribute is something I'm really proud to be a part of.

Z

ZombieFred

Unconfirmed Member
Well I am drunk now and out at the bar, time for Gareth to have his fun!

noffles

Banned
This is what my desk looked like earlier:

SAVWiAd.jpg

This is what my desk looks like now:

Took me a while to clean the entire room + bathroom, but I'm done now. Feels clean and lovely.

Jordan

So, the 'rents went to sleep at about 10.30 tonight, which is strange for them and I felt a bit bad having my music playing with the bass up high but I really wanted to listen to some songs with some amazing bass lines on it. So I plugged my really old headset into AV Receiver and played around with the settings,

This headset has some amazing bass on them they are really old as well, I only really use them for skype and have never plugged them into my receiver. I am genuinely shocked at how great they sound.

/geek

Anyone got any songs that are not dubstep related that have good bass lines?

Mikeside

So, the 'rents went to sleep at about 10.30 tonight, which is strange for them and I felt a bit bad having my music playing with the bass up high but I really wanted to listen to some songs with some amazing bass lines on it. So I plugged my really old headset into AV Receiver and played around with the settings,

This headset has some amazing bass on them they are really old as well, I only really use them for skype and have never plugged them into my receiver. I am genuinely shocked at how great they sound.

/geek

Radiohead - All I Need

/geek

Probably not the kind of music you're looking for, but I bet this sounds badass as fuck on them - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Svngkh-5c8

Jordan

Radiohead - All I Need

Good choice

Probably not the kind of music you're looking for, but I bet this sounds badass as fuck on them - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Svngkh-5c8

Yeah, that sounded pretty badass, not my type of music but I gave it a listen and enjoyed it.

That bass intro... damn, I forgot about Muse.

I am having the weirdest of evenings.

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
This is what my desk looked like earlier:

This is what my desk looks like now:

Took me a while to clean the entire room + bathroom, but I'm done now. Feels clean and lovely.

Can spot uni digs a mile away.

Jordan

Da fuq?

I can hear birds signing outside my window... Why aren't they sleeping? It's not even light outside!

I think it's bed time for me now though. Night all.

Lokdizn.gif

Hey guys

Gig went well! When we first walked in and saw the average age was about 70 we started getting really worried about how we were going to go down. But we tweaked the set list on the fly to more suit the crowd, and even had quite a few of them up dancing! Made a couple of small mistakes here and there but covered them up really well so no one noticed.

I had fun, and it was a great feeling being back on stage after so long away. Roll on more gigs!

Z

ZombieFred

Unconfirmed Member
Well I got about eight phone numbers but no fun and heading back. What a fun night out!

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
morning GAF!

Nice lay in and its time for a jog :D

EDIT: OR NOT...forgot to take my trackies out of the washing machine yesterday so got like a fucking hour to wait

^ Guten morgen good sir to you as well!

A night out in Leeds was pretty good! Birthday pub hopping was fun with my peeps, but no signs of Chinner. :(

Now to prep myself for roller derby training later on today. :S

Gregorn

Well I got about eight phone numbers but no fun and heading back. What a fun night out!

8 girls phone numbers? How is that even possible, for anyone let alone some nerd on GAF.

I saw a guy with his hat on backwards with a cute gf, that shouldn't be a thing that's happening while I'm still kissless and handholdless.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
furthest run ever! :D 4.4 miles in 37 minutes

My first recorded run on my nike app was 3 miles in almost 40 minutes but i suspect my first few runs were even slower

Really felt good, I didnt stop to catch my breath at all, the thought of me doing this to actually get into the forces actually made it much easier to push myself...

Feeling good guise

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Hey guys

Gig went well! When we first walked in and saw the average age was about 70 we started getting really worried about how we were going to go down. But we tweaked the set list on the fly to more suit the crowd, and even had quite a few of them up dancing! Made a couple of small mistakes here and there but covered them up really well so no one noticed.

I had fun, and it was a great feeling being back on stage after so long away. Roll on more gigs!

Way to go Musha! How's your ego this morning, massive and out of control I hope :)

Aww yeah that's how ZombieFred rolls!

morning GAF!

Nice lay in and its time for a jog :D

EDIT: OR NOT...forgot to take my trackies out of the washing machine yesterday so got like a fucking hour to wait

Jog around your massive house!

^ Guten morgen good sir to you as well!

A night out in Leeds was pretty good! Birthday pub hopping was fun with my peeps, but no signs of Chinner. :(

Now to prep myself for roller derby training later on today. :S

Roller derby eh? Is that with the Sheffield Steel guys? My Mrs is a roller girl and knows some of them. Are you joining a boys team or reffing?

8 girls phone numbers? How is that even possible, for anyone let alone some nerd on GAF.

I saw a guy with his hat on backwards with a cute gf, that shouldn't be a thing that's happening while I'm still kissless and handholdless.

Mrs Sniv thinks my joke fedora is hot, I win!

Roller derby eh? Is that with the Sheffield Steel guys? My Mrs is a roller girl and knows some of them. Are you joining a boys team or reffing?
Yup, that's correct! Gonna try joining the team and seeing if it's my kinda thing. Found out obe of my coworkers just made their b-team, so if he can do it, I most definitely can, lol. Should be fun at the very least!

And damn, roller derby in the UK seems like a tight knit group. I've met a lot of cool peeps on the Hot Wheel team in Leeds as well. :)

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Yup, that's correct! Gonna try joining the team and seeing if it's my kinda thing. Found out obe of my coworkers just made their b-team, so if he can do it, I most definitely can, lol. Should be fun at the very least!

And damn, roller derby in the UK seems like a tight knit group. I've met a lot of cool peeps on the Hot Wheel team in Leeds as well. :)

Nice one, don't murk yourself lol. I am now a derby widow, it's pretty much all the Mrs talks about these days. But it sounds like a lot of fun, and is definitely the place to be for a single man who wants to meet some cool girls. Until you fall over and shatter your tailbone or something :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom