• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

ZombieFred

Unconfirmed Member
8 girls phone numbers? How is that even possible, for anyone let alone some nerd on GAF.

I saw a guy with his hat on backwards with a cute gf, that shouldn't be a thing that's happening while I'm still kissless and handholdless.

You've not seen my mad dancing skills son.

You can easily ask for a girls number by just talking to them when you're having a laugh and dancing, you should just loosen yourself and enjoy the night and then just walk up and say hi; 9/10 times all women are happy to respond and take it as a compliment. All women are human beings and not just going to laugh at you for trying to make talk, you should throw that perception away and throw the fear of rejection out of the window. Anyhow I'm all recovered from the night out and feel kind of regretting giving my number out since I am sure two of the girls were intent in some kind of wanting more of a relationship kind of thing and not just fun, and that is something I don't want to do here in Leicester, oh no! Still a good night out though, it was definitely worth it for the compliments and eye candy alone!

Done, the name alone is worthy.

Yay! Thanks.

We had 9 likes this morning, now we're up to 16! Woohoo!

I'm going to keep plugging this till everyone in BritGaf has liked it.

What are the rules on shameless self plugging by making a thread to promote something of yours? Is it cool or frowned upon?

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Yay! Thanks.

We had 9 likes this morning, now we're up to 16! Woohoo!

I'm going to keep plugging this till everyone in BritGaf has liked it.

What are the rules on shameless self plugging by making a thread to promote something of yours? Is it cool or frowned upon?

I thought about this too for EPs and videos. I dunno, I don't want people to get annoyed so I just plug where I know people might be interested.

But if you do one then I totally will.

Mikeside

Mask it by making a "BritGAF Presents..." thread, we can then use that to plug all of our shit and it seems less shameless as you're implying it's open to all.

I hope to have shit to plug one day...

Just liked your band page Musha! :)

Nice one, don't murk yourself lol. I am now a derby widow, it's pretty much all the Mrs talks about these days. But it sounds like a lot of fun, and is definitely the place to be for a single man who wants to meet some cool girls. Until you fall over and shatter your tailbone or something :p
Haha thanks for the vote of confidence! We will definitely find out later on tonight. xD But yeah, figured it'd be a good way to meet some cool peeps. :3 Got a friend who recently moved to Sheffield to attempt to try out for the lady Roller Girls since she wanted to meet girls as well, lololol.

But I do wanna be pretty badass at it, so I'm gonna put in some work. :D

SKINNER!

Banned
Sun shining at Glasgow. Probably only last for 20 minutes so I'm off to the Botanic Gardens to enjoy the nature and take pics before going for my usual weekend White Cafe Mocha. Have a great, chilled out Sunday ya crazy bunch!

EDIT: sweet! Found my old Air Jordans that I thought I've lost when I moved flat last year.

Hystzen

Man the thing pisses me off most about modern gaming is the game telling you how you should be playing it. Started to annoy in AssCreed with the perfect sync crap where you get moaned at for not doing what developers want. Now enjoying Tomb Raider but sick of the game telling me to explore but then put up obnoxious pop up saying press L2 to look for objective. Don't encourage to explore then moan when I start doing it

SKINNER!

Banned
It goes deeper than that guys. Mod conspiracy to take out each and every Britgaffer. Bish on the warpath...I'm telling you guys! First Incon, then Tash, who's next?! All they need is a tiny excuse or slip up then BAM! we fall into their trap.

*puts on tinfoil hat*

noffles

Banned
It goes deeper than that guys. Mod conspiracy to take out each and every Britgaffer. Bish on the warpath...I'm telling you guys! First Incon, then Tash, who's next?! All they need is a tiny excuse or slip up then BAM! we fall into their trap.

*puts on tinfoil hat*

I've survived too long for that to be a thing.

*puts on tinfoil hat*
Does meeting Evilore and other mods grant immunity? :O

noffles

Banned
We should throw down some BritGAF rules:

1. No girls, except for Musha.
2. Be nice to the IT guys.
3. If you're south of Corby, you are required to join the clique.
4. No more than two sugars in your tea.

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
You can get banned for that. I'm telling!

Fuck yo rules!

W7cYsy6.gif

Jordan

We should throw down some BritGAF rules:

1. No girls, except for Musha.
2. Be nice to the IT guys.
3. If you're south of Corby, you are required to join the clique.
4. No more than two sugars in your tea.

I'm an IT guy, does that mean everyone has to be nice to me?

scotcheggz

Shameless plug time!

Go like my band on fb guys

https://www.facebook.com/honeybadgerrock?ref=ts&fref=ts

I liked it musha (Ben), what do you cover? Need to get some music on there!

Here's my band: www.redscollective.com and we have a facebook around somewhere. Were an improv band, going for the whole pschy kraut vibe with a little bit of doom/stoner rock thrown in from time to time. It's deffo not everyone's cup of tea though, I think I posted it on gaf before and someone thought a song was us tuning up :lol

Here's my band: www.redscollective.com and we have a facebook around somewhere. Were an improv band, going for the whole pschy kraut vibe with a little bit of doom/stoner rock thrown in from time to time. It's deffo not everyone's cup of tea though, I think I posted it on gaf before and someone thought a song was us tuning up :lol

Thanks! Mainly 90's & 00's rock, Chili Peppers, Muse, Foo Fighters, Rage, Green Day, Manics, Stereophonics, Radiohead, Jovi etc

I'll go check you guys out.

SKINNER!

Banned
Who did these again? I think Dean and I were but I was plastered and I don't remember much.

Was it not you, Golden gunman and eggybob? Fuck, I can hardly remember too. Strangely enough, I do remember falling into a hedge with eggybob and him calling me a backward bastard while I helped him out of the hedge and telling him I was left handed. God, that meetup was fucking incredible. Such a great laugh.

Darren870

Was it not you, Golden gunman and eggybob? Fuck, I can hardly remember too. Strangely enough, I do remember falling into a hedge with eggybob and him calling me a backward bastard while I helped him out of the hedge and telling him I was left handed. God, that meetup was fucking incredible. Such a great laugh.

Hahaha, no idea. That was a good one. Reflex was surprisingly fun.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned

I like you guys, we def need to come down to Brighton to play a show with you guys one day.

scotcheggz

I like you guys, we def need to come down to Brighton to play a show with you guys one day.

Yeh definitely! Next time we put a gig on ourselves in the fitz, I'm gonna pm you guys to see if you're available! We usually do it quarterly, since 4 hours is a long old slog for the audience, but we've been busy since Christmas. Hopefully soon though. We've been working with a visuals guy for the next one too :)

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Yeh definitely! Next time we put a gig on ourselves in the fitz, I'm gonna pm you guys to see if you're available! We usually do it quarterly, since 4 hours is a long old slog for the audience, but we've been busy since Christmas. Hopefully soon though. We've been working with a visuals guy for the next one too :)

Our guitar player will pee her pants, she loves arty bands with visuals. And so do I! So yeah feel free to hit me up, GAF gigs ahoy.

noffles

Banned
I want some Ben and Jerry's, but I also need to go out and buy more food because I've run out of chicken.

A thought: do I go out right now and buy ice cream + food?

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Better now than later. Dunno about you but I don't want to be rushing about at the last minute on Sunday.

Had a housewarming party yesterday and it went great. Got lots of leftover food and drink to finish, including spicy meatballs, pasta and wine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom