• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaBoiX

angry-jigglypuff-o.gif
tumblr_lif8omojMr1qebhzho1_400.jpg

Where are you up to in the game? Generally speaking?
I just started
playing as Ellie. Joel is all fucked up and waiting for Ellie to bring back medicine.

I guess there is only an hour or two left?

Also, the companion AI in this game is whack, the only chink in the armour for me. They run around like a bunch dickheads while you try and sneak about! It kind of pulls you out a bit.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
I just started
playing as Ellie. Joel is all fucked up and waiting for Ellie to bring back medicine.

I guess there is only an hour or two left?

Also, the companion AI in this game is whack, the only chink in the armour for me. They run around like a bunch dickheads while you try and sneak about! It kind of pulls you out a bit.

Ouch. You're not finishing this for a while, maybe even about 5 hours iirc. Lots of good stuff to go through. The feels will come hard very shortly.

afoni

Banned
Might have to ditch TLOU myself tonight. We might have a viewing in the evening for a place the landlord wants gone by the weekend.

afoni

Banned
Just got an ultimatum from one of my friends. If we don't sort this house we want out, we've gotta go into halls again.

Super stress super super stress

SOMEONE THROW GIFS AT ME LOL

Chinner

Banned
wtf, been back in the country for just over a week and i already have tv licensing harassing me about whether or not the current household has a tv license. i dont fucking know.

Just got an ultimatum from one of my friends. If we don't sort this house we want out, we've gotta go into halls again.

Super stress super super stress

SOMEONE THROW GIFS AT ME LOL

Google "rightmove students". Search your area and price range.

It ain't hard, man.

wtf, been back in the country for just over a week and i already have tv licensing harassing me about whether or not the current household has a tv license. i dont fucking know.

Yeah, those guys suck. You'll get that wherever you are.

TV licenses, lol. Wonder how long they'll be around for.

Chinner

Banned
i wouldn't rely fully on rightmove, they're kinda slow in updating and taking shit down. keep in mind you're getting close to term time so it is going to get more competitive.

i wouldn't rely fully on rightmove, they're kinda slow in updating and taking shit down. keep in mind you're getting close to term time so it is going to get more competitive.

Yeah, I'd say this too. I just got lucky.

also moving tomorrow, yayyy

Yeah. Everyone wants a piece of this fucking city.

Yikes. Good luck then. You'll probably need it.

I'm surprised halls is still an option at this point, but if it is, then at least you don't have too much to worry about. End of day, all you need is a bed, a bathroom, and somewhere to cook/eat, really.

afoni

Banned
Yikes. Good luck then. You'll probably need it.

I'm surprised halls is still an option at this point, but if it is, then at least you don't have too much to worry about. End of day, all you need is a bed, a bathroom, and somewhere to cook/eat, really.

Second years are going to be last on the waiting list, but there were so many empty flats last year that I can't imagine it'll be difficult for me to get another place if I go in and talk to them about it.

Random huge-breasted lady just poked her head through the door. Turns out she was just here to pick up my stepmum's dog. Damn you, life.

Second years are going to be last on the waiting list, but there were so many empty flats last year that I can't imagine it'll be difficult for me to get another place if I go in and talk to them about it.

Ah right. That's promising at least. Which means Ninja's sentiment holds true:

F8VuQ.gif

If it doesn't happen tonight, just go for halls, make your life easier.

Actually which are closer to uni/the library?

Mikeside

finally back in the south where things are normal.

...excited to go back to Sheffield next week, though.

awesome catch up with donkey show, awkward, alcohol fueled evening at a strip club & 2 long days of hard graft. not bad.

Jed, if you're feeling distanced from the regular buddies, I'm usually up for a pint, a smoke or whatnot. hit me up buttercup.

f0rk

Been stressing for the last couple of weeks about completing on this flat in Leeds before I start work, and get an email today that the training is in London for 6 weeks and they are putting me up in a serviced apartment. Wish they'd told me earlier. The apartment looks very nice and central though.

Been stressing for the last couple of weeks about completing on this flat in Leeds before I start work, and get an email today that the training is in London for 6 weeks and they are putting me up in a serviced apartment. Wish they'd told me earlier. The apartment looks very nice and central though.

Where's the apartment?

This also means you'll be in town for the next meet...

f0rk

Where's the apartment?

This also means you'll be in town for the next meet...

There are two possible places, I don't really know how to describe London places but google maps suggests a bit north of Blackfriars tube station, near St. Pauls.

And I know! Disaster!

Jordan

Not sure about TLoU tomorrow, I seem to be being dragged to the gym every day this week so far. Being careful as to not burn myself out but I was looking forward to my rest day tomorrow. Damn friends.

At least, I'm out Friday night - first night in a while with some alcohol - gonna take it nice and slow and not risk it... hopefully people will talk to me instead of thinking of me as an outsider so I don't get drunk quicker.

Symphonia

Banned
I booked the day off work to play GTA V but didn't tell anyone incase they thought I was weird. Today I found out my line manager has done the same thing. My company kicks ass.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
I booked the day off work to play GTA V but didn't tell anyone incase they thought I was weird. Today I found out my line manager has done the same thing. My company kicks ass.

I was explaining to my boss why i was talking that week off today. He was kind enough to indulge me.

f0rk

I'm going to be in Sheffield for GTA V.

Is it weird if I bring a monitor and my PS3 to play in the hotel?

Fuck I've got the same problem. I can play at home on the weekend but there's a MtG prerelease so I'll probably do that instead.

And then the next weekend you guys are making me stay in London! Gonna be late on this GTA train. At least I can enjoy Drake's new album in London, that is the true media event of September 17th anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom