• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikeside

Ahhh, "new" car is good mang.

Mike, where did you guys end up going on Tuesday night aside from Rev?

Err
Rev, West Street Live, some sports bar/pool hall with VERY cute girls, a strip club (I think it was a Rhinos?) andd....oh shit, I totally forget. 2 other places.

afoni

Banned
I have this awful decision to make in the next 2 weeks.

Do I spend freshers as a second year doing actual freshers stuff in clubs that will have next to no space to breathe in, or do I play GTAV for the majority of it? Cheap drinks can only go so far when it comes to clubs during busy nights.

Symphonia

Banned
Do tell fine sir.
Just another girl from a dating site. We've been texting back and forth all day for the past week or so. To be honest, I do quite like her from what I can see/tell about her. But last night...yeah, the crazy came out. She's 'fallen hard' for me and got upset over a few personal issues of her revealing themselves to me.

SmokyDave

I have this awful decision to make in the next 2 weeks.

Do I spend freshers as a second year doing actual freshers stuff in clubs that will have next to no space to breathe in, or do I play GTAV for the majority of it? Cheap drinks can only go so far when it comes to clubs during busy nights.
Much as I'm hyped for GTA5, you should spend your time enjoying cheap drinks and young women.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Wait, a WEEK?
Fuck, dude. That's just beautiful.

It has to be man. Otherwise I'll just be grumpy at work and not talking in the evening. This way I can get it all out of my system. Plus I've not had a holiday in ages since I have to here all summer. Staycation in Los Santos aw yeah.

NinjaBoiX

Morning jerks,

A nice short, busy day today, it should fly by. I really need to pull my finger out though, I'm already behind at work (I haven't even started this month's schedule yet) and I've only got two more weeks at work until October.

:/

I think October is going to be a clusterfuck, but screw it, there is too much awesome between now and then to worry about that!
Just another girl from a dating site. We've been texting back and forth all day for the past week or so. To be honest, I do quite like her from what I can see/tell about her. But last night...yeah, the crazy came out. She's 'fallen hard' for me and got upset over a few personal issues of her revealing themselves to me.
Stealth brag post.

Congrats on the texts?

Just joking dude. You know you love it, lap it up!
so fucking good
Hey stranger!

I won't be getting much done GTA wise, the 14th I'm in London and I may be in London the next Saturday too for the BritGAF meet.

Damn you work for getting in the way.

Err
Rev, West Street Live, some sports bar/pool hall with VERY cute girls, a strip club (I think it was a Rhinos?) andd....oh shit, I totally forget. 2 other places.

Haha, sounds like you guys had an awesome night! Was the pool hall the Common Room? That's a pretty chill place.

Crazy in the head, crazy in bed, etc.

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member

Some friendly, ill-informed advice:

runaway2.jpg

Good morning, Forum Pigs. :)

One of my favourite words ever, and never hear it local to me. Love it.

Due to get colder in the next few days and a bit rainier too. I've been gagging for some rain the past few days, dunno why.

I reserve it for special occasions.

I'm looking forward to it cooling down, I like the heat but I'm starting to look forward to winter and hopefully some snow.

I'm looking forward to it cooling down, I like the heat but I'm starting to look forward to winter and hopefully some snow.

Me too, I love snow. Hope we get enough so I can take my board to poll hill. I still haven't managed to snowboard in this country yet (not including the indoor slopes).

Jedeye Sniv

Banned

Mate, you should straight up tell her she's crazy and can't be in love with you yet, not having met you and all. But tell her she can still jump your bones if she likes.

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
Worked myself into a frothy, mad panic when I couldn't find my GTA V pre-order confirmation. Wife was blathering on about "baby" or "doing fine" or "engaged" or summink, but it was all just a low buzzing in my ears as I searched through every e-mail account I ever opened. Turns out we ordered it through hers. Thank fuck. I beat the living shit out of her, of course.*

*To clarify, that was a joke. I didn't do that nor would I. She has a kind of preternatural chimp-like strength - much like I imagine Robin Williams has - where she could very easily tear my arms out of their sockets and beat me to death with them; all the while giggling psychotically, as my ichor decorates the walls.**

**I'm not painting a very good picture here. Look, she's not some kind of hybrid mutant or anything. At least, not all the time.

afoni

Banned
Much as I'm hyped for GTA5, you should spend your time enjoying cheap drinks and young women.

I'll end up getting dragged out anyway, but I really do hate clubs on event nights. It's like walking into densely packed packet of monster munch and trying to make your way to the bottom where they serve drinks. Halloween is just as bad. Halloween is like the ones that turn your tongue blue.

SmokyDave

I'll end up getting dragged out anyway, but I really do hate clubs on event nights. It's like walking into densely packed packet of monster munch and trying to make your way to the bottom where they serve drinks. Halloween is just as bad. Halloween is like the ones that turn your tongue blue.

Ah, come on man. Get in the spirit. Throw yourself into a sweaty pit, drink enough to make it fun and then get yo' grind on. There's never going to be a better time.

Halloween is an opportunity to casually observe as thousands of young women basically walk around in outfits that would make a fetish model blush. Love it.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Ah, come on man. Get in the spirit. Throw yourself into a sweaty pit, drink enough to make it fun and then get yo' grind on. There's never going to be a better time.

Halloween is an opportunity to casually observe as thousands of young women basically walk around in outfits that would make a fetish model blush. Love it.

Every year I tell myself that I'm going to do Halloween properly, and nearly every year I do fuck all. I want naughty sexually dubious halloween fun dammit. One time I went out in a dress, that was awesome.

afoni

Banned
I went as 'guy with white face and fake blood everywhere with sweat gradually washing it off' last year. Some guy gave me a mask, so for the end of the night when my friends were getting their stuff from the cloak room I just stood in the corner of the room with a mask and a coat. About 10 people shat themselves and it was amazing. One person actually stopped and stared at me, so I slowly tilted my head to look at them and started walking towards them. They fucking ran. One of my friends also hated me for it because I just stared her down while wearing it and it freaked her the fuck out.

Heh.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
I tried to dress as a gangster and ended up looking like an Amish butcher. It's the thought that counts. I'm going off to look for shrooms and explore a local river. Shit's going to be awesome.

SmokyDave

I tried to dress as a gangster and ended up looking like an Amish butcher. It's the thought that counts. I'm going off to look for shrooms and explore a local river. Shit's going to be awesome.

You need some sort of Countryfile TV show. I'd watch the shit out of it.

Darren870

I dressed up as Scorpion when I was a kid. I'll have to see if I can find the picture when I go home next. I looked bad ass and my mom made me the costume.

Chinner

Banned
whats the opinion of including a photo of yourself on your cv? yay or nay?

also have some dumb fucking fancy dress on saturday, the thing i got has just come and doesnt fit me at all, cant be bothered with this shit.

Hasney

Make it a digital CV and put a GIF of yourself striking several poses on it.

But nah, I've never added a photo to a CV.

Rich!

Just had an amazing footlong Italian BMT sub, cheese and toasted with jalapenos, lettuce, pepper, onion and chili mayo.

Subway? No, man. This shit was home made with a freshly baked sub baguette from the bakery.

And it cost less than subway would have. That's my greatest acheivement so far this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom