• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaBoiX

I got so fucked up last night and remember falling asleep on the roof but when I woke up I was back in the house

I really hope it was me that did the moving otherwise it was my flatmate or my boss

neither is good because both will find out.... oh bother
Fucking hell Tash! Only you mate. XD
King of the Hill is so under-appreciated these days.
I fuckin' love that show.
I fucking love this gif:
tumblr_m83rykek2a1r6470go1_500.gif

The loop is perfect.

Edit: Glad it's all working out afoni!

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Just spoke to my flatmate. he said that when he got home he saw my keys on the kitchen floor, thought it was weird and then found my jumper in the bathroom... he looked in my room to see if I was there..thought it was odd the quilt was missing so looked in all the rooms...after that he gave up and went to the kitchen to have some food, on getting in there he heard me snoring, but had no idea where it was coming from so he followed it to find me on the roof..

After many punches to the face and kicks to the ribs he gave up trying to wake me and dragged my ass in, chucking the quilt on me

He said he wouldn't say anything but he told his girlfriend so I'm probably screwed

Symphonia

Banned
It's a great film, just not a Star Trek film - but that's something you just have to accept when you're going into an Abrams joint imo; doesn't detract from my enjoyment anyway.
Aye. Cumberpatch was awesome as Khan. Here's hoping he returns for ST3.

SKINNER!

Banned
Most depressing scene in Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance:
When the gangster walks out of Baskin Robins and chucks a perfectly edible ice cream cake onto the street. Killed me inside seeing that

afoni

Banned
Some guy was looking over my shoulder as I sent a text, so I erased what was there and typed the following:

"Can't wait to shit all down your chest, babe. Xoxo"

He moved.

Symphonia

Banned
Some guy was looking over my shoulder as I sent a text, so I erased what was there and typed the following:

"Can't wait to shit all down your chest, babe. Xoxo"

He moved.
He more than likely ran to the bathroom to crack one out.

I know I would.

afoni

Banned
You should quote more often. :V
I was once infamous for using ":V" to the point that it became a running joke on a forum I went on. You're now the new me and you must now embark on a pilgrimage in order to discover your true self, escape from your demons, and rescue Tash from the clutches of the flatmate's evil girlfriend.

Good luck and may Big Pete guide you along your journey.

Mikeside

I know I shouldn't be surprised, because Origins was great, but Rayman Legends is fantastic.

One more like this and I'm ready for them to make another 3D Rayman game.

TCRS

Banned
I agree, quotes suck. Just use your brain, you'll figure out whos talking to who.

BritGAF |OT5| - Quote free zone

SuperSah

Banned
Last I heard, Pete was still gunning for Super's blood.

I think Pete may be a bit stumped since i'm now in a different location than in previous weeks.

I know I shouldn't be surprised, because Origins was great, but Rayman Legends is fantastic.

One more like this and I'm ready for them to make another 3D Rayman game.

I think Rayman's more at home in this 2D arty world. It just works so well.

I was once infamous for using ":V" to the point that it became a running joke on a forum I went on. You're now the new me and you must now embark on a pilgrimage in order to discover your true self, escape from your demons, and rescue Tash from the clutches of the flatmate's evil girlfriend.

Good luck and may Big Pete guide you along your journey.

Sounds like a mission. Thank you, almighty one, do you have any wise words for me, oh gracious one?

Vizzeh

Banned
Just noticed this thread, do you guys do much mutliplayer gaming etc or just talk rubbish about tea and how we are now calling Puttin a Tosser :p

Symphonia

Banned
Just noticed this thread, do you guys do much multiplayer gaming etc or just talk rubbish about tea and how we are now calling Putin a tosser :p
We do a little from Column A, a little from Column B.

The others regularly play multiplayer on TLoU. I'm yet to join them,

Aye. Cumberpatch was awesome as Khan. Here's hoping he returns for ST3.

Don't think he will, there's talk of him joining the new Star Wars trilogy. I'd say the third film will be set after the five-year mission. They might try and shoehorn in the Borg or something. It won't be as bombastic as Into Darkness as they'll probably cut the budget down a good bit.

Just noticed this thread, do you guys do much mutliplayer gaming etc or just talk rubbish about tea and how we are now calling Puttin a Tosser :p

There will probably be a large contingent playing GTAV on PS3.

I did the raking in the rain today then went to ASDA for bourbons biscuits to eat while I watched Adventure Time.
Day well spent. I might take tomorrow off.

afoni

Banned
I had mine out this January. Dealt with the debilitating fuckers for 4 months. I spent so much money on paracetamol.

Mine grew in fine. Not had any grief.

Same man.

Got a new car today from my parents, and a stern telling off for driving around for 4 months in my old car while the rear differential was fucked. I'm not usually spoilt this much but they know that I can't work without having access to a car while at uni, so they got me a sweet little Polo.

Also, my mum has just finished cooking us a roast, awww yiss.

Today is a good day.

SKINNER!

Banned
They've been coming out fine these past couple of years but since Friday I've been biting into my inner cheek every time I ate something and it's getting on my nerves.
Not a big fan of popping pills but if push comes to shove then I'll have to get some paracetamol. ugh...

Vizzeh

Banned
I'm really craving a bacon and cream cheese sandwich but I can't be bothered to cook.

The bachelor life sucks.

lmao... Im hardly Gordon Ramsay but last I checked making a bacon and cream cheese sandwich wouldnt qualify as cooking... :D

Im sure if you get hungry enough, you may just whip up the courage, whats the alternative, cereal?

Symphonia

Banned
You don't understand. Making a bacon and cream cheese sandwich would require me to get up, go to the kitchen, turn the hob on, get a pan, but the bacon in the pan, cook the bacon, slather cream cheese on two slices of bread, put the bacon in the bread, close the sandwich, cut, eat, wash up.

The alternative, like you mentioned, is cereal. That or a pack of Ryvitas with cream cheese spread on them.

Mikeside

They've been coming out fine these past couple of years but since Friday I've been biting into my inner cheek every time I ate something and it's getting on my nerves.
Not a big fan of popping pills but if push comes to shove then I'll have to get some paracetamol. ugh...

Ugh, that sucks man
I had one of mine out when there was a tumour growing under it which was pretty shit.
Think you'll get yours out soon?

In other news, inspired by Musha's Mexican Cooking Skype-Show yesterday. I'm making a chili con carne this evening. Done all the hard work - It's sitting in the slow cooker at the minute, all I need to do now is throw in the kidney beans and probably add a few more crushed chilies and we'll be on our way. It smells fucking fantastic so far.

8bit

Knows the Score

Don't use Paracetamol, get an anti-inflammatory such as Aspirin, Ibuprofen or Sodium Naproxen (Aleve). Paracetamol will reduce pain, but the others will reduce swelling in your mouth and work better for relief.

Don't think he will, there's talk of him joining the new Star Wars trilogy. I'd say the third film will be set after the five-year mission. They might try and shoehorn in the Borg or something. It won't be as bombastic as Into Darkness as they'll probably cut the budget down a good bit.

There will probably be a large contingent playing GTAV on PS3.

I wouldn't expect him in Star Wars as he didn't want to end up on lunchboxes or something as a response to the possibility of taking the role of Doctor Who. As to Star Trek 3, it's about time the Klingons were in it for more than about 5 minutes although the Borg seem the obvious choice.

afoni

Banned
Don't use Paracetamol, get an anti-inflammatory such as Aspirin, Ibuprofen or Sodium Naproxen (Aleve). Paracetamol will reduce pain, but the others will reduce swelling in your mouth and work better for relief.

I was advised to use both Ibuprofen and Paracetamol, but the paracetamol worked better.

Symphonia

Banned
I wouldn't expect him in Star Wars as he didn't want to end up on lunchboxes or something as a response to the possibility of taking the role of Doctor Who. As to Star Trek 3, it's about time the Klingons were in it for more than about 5 minutes although the Borg seem the obvious choice.
Yeah, I was kind of gutted that the Klingons got such little screen time, especially as they're such a huge part of the Star Trek universe. Then again, so is Khan to an extent, so I wouldn't be surprised if either one of them, or indeed the Borg, are the main danger in the third film.

8bit

Knows the Score
I was advised to use both Ibuprofen and Paracetamol, but the paracetamol worked better.

Paracetamol will usually work faster but it's only really pain relief, you'll likely have to manage much the same pain the next day. An NSAID will reduce the amount of pain you feel as it will gradually reduce the swelling of your wound.

That said, using both in tandem will help more that one or the other.

afoni

Banned
thinking of slimming down for next year and then cross-dress cosplaying as emma emmerich for mcm next year

like, genuinely considering it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom