• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.
edge 10

well gtav hype just appeared in my brain

wow

ALL ABOARD
hypetrain.gif

Lloyd's avenue for me! So other end I guess. I walk to and from london bridge daily so I no doubt walk past ^^ Small world eh

There's actually a few of us who work around here. I've met one for a cigarette break, sicamica something, haven't seen him round here in a while though.

Any US lurkers in this thread must be pissing themselves at how stereotypical the conversation has got. I also have just finished a lovely cup of tea.

Apart from the Americans who live over here, I think there's only one American who hangs around in here.

afoni

Banned
Had a massive spat with my dad and ended up shouting 'CUNT' down the phone outside totteridge and whetstone station in front of some weans and their mam.

Real family man, me.

Reknoc

shame R* don't care about their DMA past. Want a Unirally rerelease and fixed remake of Space Station: Silicon Valley :<

NinjaBoiX

It blew my mind when I found out The Dust Brothers produced "MMMBop" by Hanson.

Paul's Boutique, Odelay, Fight Club OST, MMMBop, why of course!

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Stopped in tesco on the way home and placed a PRE ORDER, 6 hours till i leave. I'm having a beer right now. The wait is soul crushing.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
This is an example of good comparison from a review. It's claims may be questioned or disagreed with due to their nature and the general axiom of YMMV, but on a whole it generates a good hype:
No longer do we have to forgive a colossal open-world&#8217;s mechanical shortcomings as we wrestle with cumbersome controls: this is Max Payne&#8217;s weighty gunplay, Midnight Club&#8217;s vehicle handling and Red Dead&#8217;s animation.

This is an example of dogshit. If not satire, it is over-complicating the simple pleasure of a well-made game:
"I can imagine, 200 years from now, like our reading of Dickens, the game will be regarded as a catalog of our contemporary travails, an accelerated reality bearing more truth than just gazing at our own reflection."

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
As one of the only people on earth who thought GTA IV's driving and shooting was perfect I'm in for a great ride with GTA V.

I always enjoy gta games more than other video games. I put most of my ps2 game time into gta titles.

This is an example of good comparison from a review. It's claims may be questioned or disagreed with due to their nature and the general axiom of YMMV, but on a whole it generates a good hype:

This is an example of dogshit. If not satire, it is over-complicating the simple pleasure of a well-made game:

EDGE vs which site? IGN?

Chinner

Banned
back at my gas mums house, so have the internet for a brief 5 minutes. hello. don't have internet yet, i get no signal at all for the new house so can't 3g it.

finished infamous (after downloading it years ago after the psn breach); surprisingly decent but i went in with no expectations. playing tlou, its amazing, but that is expected.

going to asda now, maybe they will be selling gta v early???? (nope)

Hystzen

Track my package it last logged in Wednesbury ....where the fuck is that...oh Wolverhampton if van is robbed im nuking that town.

Symphonia

Banned
Track my package it last logged in Wednesbury ....where the fuck is that...oh Wolverhampton if van is robbed im nuking that town.
Everyone's going to fucking Wolverhampton recently, what's so special about that place? I've been there twice (once to see Erasure, the other to see Sigur Ros) and it's not all that.

Suairyu

Banned
That quote of Sessler's isn't praise, though, more an over-written hypothesis. We use literature to give us insight into Dickens' times. Whose to say GTAV won't give future people similar insight?

All art gives that insight. It's a really odd statement to make because the natural response is simply "uh, no shit?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom