• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hystzen

Pata-pata-pata-pon!

(My PSP still gets used for Gradius/Parodius, usually in teleconferences with people who like saying webinar.)

Godammit now going be walking around going Pata-Pata-Pata-Pon and timing each step to a word..goddamit

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Is GAF going down every five minutes and throwing up shit loads of Database Errors for anyone else?

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
Still dont have GTA. Not even seen any gameplay footage yet.

That whole disc install thing is the reason. Don't want pop-in but also dont want a jet engine in my bedroom.

Suairyu

Banned
Had Korean for dinner and am now chilling with some goths I just met in the least pretentious rock club ever. They have an AC/DC pinball table that still works!

Vashetti

Banned
CHEEZMO™;82900285 said:
Still dont have GTA. Not even seen any gameplay footage yet.

That whole disc install thing is the reason. Don't want pop-in but also dont want a jet engine in my bedroom.

Then use a memory stick?

Problem sorted.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Why it's OK for Women to cheat.
People have to realize that after years of women being subjugated by men they've pretty much earned it. For thousands of years men were fucking and raping everything they came across while women were forced to wear chastity belts. By my observations if you just look at history men owe A LOT (and I mean A LOT) to women for all the shit we put them through (discrimination, rape, slavery, etc.), and we should owe up to it. Its only right and fare if we let women be the dominate members in the household for once. Its time to walk in to the 21st century OP.
This is 100% truth, but consider the following:

In the 22nd century we won't actually have a need for women because we will fertilize fetuses in labs (think stem cell) and satisfy our sexual desires with androids and/or virtual reality. Women will essentially be rendered obsolete. It's what women get for not going computer science and computer engineering.

If you bros can just keep your shit together for another 90 years or so, we will be out of this cis-hating nightmare and have fun videogames again.

I'm being cereal.

5 bottles of wine between 3 of us does not make for a good head in the morning. I feel like my brain is dripping out through my ears. And I have to go get my hair done in 20 mins. Uuugghhh.

NinjaBoiX

5 bottles of wine between 3 of us does not make for a good head in the morning. I feel like my brain is dripping out through my ears. And I have to go get my hair done in 20 mins. Uuugghhh.
5RBdS4e.jpg

I'm heading into Newcastle to shop for some clothes. That feel, when you put on a pair of jeans you haven't worn in a while and find twenty squid in your sky rocket:

NXKV4.gif

Suairyu

Banned
Okay so I've awoken in a Goth house and I shit you not guys there's a summoning circle and a shrine to the old god Pan in the garden this is weird.

SKINNER!

Banned
Kojima looks really bored in real life. Dude just sits there so lifeless and shit.

Okay so I've awoken in a Goth house and I shit you not guys there's a summoning circle and a shrine to the old god Pan in the garden this is weird.

I like where this is going.

afoni

Banned
What's been gwannin in the world of games anyway? I'm majorly out of the loop right now and this is the only place I can be bothered coming to on my phone.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Flatmate got a bit chirpy last night during my break because I didn't wash a bowl up immediately after using it

Problem is, he's still got dat silver spoon and his parents have supplied the kitchen furniture (Sofa, Dining table, chairs and a coffee table... also some pots, pans, plates and a few glasses)

That was his choice to put this shit in the kitchen, I didn't ask for it. every now and again when an argument doesn't go his way he brings it up and makes out it's him who has spent his hard earned dosh on it and that he did all the hard work acquiring all this shit... It's fucking bullshit. One time I had been chillin' killin' and thinkin about krillin in the kitchen, I had prepared my meal, laid the table and had selected a movie to watch whilst i ate and he swans in with his immature stupid mo'fuckin girlfriend and they sit where I had laid everything out ready, taking up all the space... Wouldn't move... makes his excuse "mate, i've just got back from work so I wanna come home and sit on MY OWN sofa that I got us"

I JUST GOT BACK FROM WORK TOO YOU PIECE OF SHIT, AND YOU WORK 15 HOURS LESS AND DON'T HAVE A QUARTER OF THE RESPONSIBILITIES/TASKS I HAVE IN A DAY MOTHERFUCKER

Wow this guy is a total douche, I mean we get on most of the time, but only because when it's going his way but he is a shallow self-centred prick who I am still not sure if I am going to have to beat the living shit out of or not

I just want this guy to move out, he made out he was a popular/social dude and we planned for him to move in but in just over a month he's had his mum, dad, grandparents and girlfriend round and that is it. This just wasn't the plan at all.

But anyway, I cleaned the kitchen today (which he never does, but somehow I'm the untidy one) I've separated all his 'fancy' Ikea bowls and cutlery, putting them in a hard to reach place where he can fucking keep em' and if he brings up anything more about the furniture, it's all going in his room whether he likes it or not

13792102865581edw7.gif

/rantover

did he immediately try speedrunning it?

He downloaded it at midnight and streamed it for the next 24 hours. He did a whole run (about 12 hours long, major speedrun tricks from WW GCN have been removed), and then started a 100% New Game + run and went a bit insane.

Mikeside

Flatmate got a bit chirpy last night during my break because I didn't wash a bowl up immediately after using it

Problem is, he's still got dat silver spoon and his parents have supplied the kitchen furniture (Sofa, Dining table, chairs and a coffee table... also some pots, pans, plates and a few glasses)

That was his choice to put this shit in the kitchen, I didn't ask for it. every now and again when an argument doesn't go his way he brings it up and makes out it's him who has spent his hard earned dosh on it and that he did all the hard work acquiring all this shit... It's fucking bullshit. One time I had been chillin' killin' and thinkin about krillin in the kitchen, I had prepared my meal, laid the table and had selected a movie to watch whilst i ate and he swans in with his immature stupid mo'fuckin girlfriend and they sit where I had laid everything out ready, taking up all the space... Wouldn't move... makes his excuse "mate, i've just got back from work so I wanna come home and sit on MY OWN sofa that I got us"

I JUST GOT BACK FROM WORK TOO YOU PIECE OF SHIT, AND YOU WORK 15 HOURS LESS AND DON'T HAVE A QUARTER OF THE RESPONSIBILITIES/TASKS I HAVE IN A DAY MOTHERFUCKER

Wow this guy is a total douche, I mean we get on most of the time, but only because when it's going his way but he is a shallow self-centred prick who I am still not sure if I am going to have to beat the living shit out of or not

I just want this guy to move out, he made out he was a popular/social dude and we planned for him to move in but in just over a month he's had his mum, dad, grandparents and girlfriend round and that is it. This just wasn't the plan at all.

But anyway, I cleaned the kitchen today (which he never does, but somehow I'm the untidy one) I've separated all his 'fancy' Ikea bowls and cutlery, putting them in a hard to reach place where he can fucking keep em' and if he brings up anything more about the furniture, it's all going in his room whether he likes it or not

13792102865581edw7.gif

/rantover

Fuck that dude.

when you coming up to hang out???

jimbor

Banned

13792102865581edw7.gif

/rantover

I'm showing eight potential flatmates around over the next few days. Hoping to fuck I don't end up with a fuckwit like that.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Laying in the bath drinking a beer with a hangover, heading to a round the world buffet then going to a house party.

Hopefully this beer perks me up.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
100% in WInd Waker is be quite tedious since it includes tasks like putting decorations in all the pots on Windfall Island.

100% in WInd Waker is be quite tedious since it includes tasks like putting decorations in all the pots on Windfall Island.

Fffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, I completely forgot about all that stuff!

At least WW HD makes the pictograph figurine quest easier, given it had 12 spaces for photos now. So you have zero trouble getting the bosses and other miss-able stuff before Forest Haven.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Fffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, I completely forgot about all that stuff!

At least WW HD makes the pictograph figurine quest easier, given it had 12 spaces for photos now. So you have zero trouble getting the bosses and other miss-able stuff before Forest Haven.
I never bothered with the figurines because of that. Got tired of replaying the opening because one of my photos wasn't good enough for the figurine (Tetra and first two bosses). A perfect head on shot of Tetra on the beach (when you need to find a shield) isn't good enough? Damn you Nintendo Gallery!

So yeah, WWHD will be my chance to finally get that last percentage of completion.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Fuck that dude.

when you coming up to hang out???
Soon as I can, prolly a few weeks after euro meet
come eurogamer tash we'll get munted together
Pay for my ticket then bbs xoxoxo
I'm showing eight potential flatmates around over the next few days. Hoping to fuck I don't end up with a fuckwit like that.
Good luck pal, it's like when you meet a girl and you both pretend to like all this shit and then only truly reveal yourself once your married with a kid, it's a crime I tell ya'
Taken my mum and her mate to Wagas

that is disgusting

Can I watch

afoni

Banned
Subway sold someone else my sandwich, so I awkwardly waited for them to remake it as the manager apologised every 10 seconds. Good stuff.

What happened to Sah? I heard he told an admin to sling their hook and got slapped for it.

Pay for my ticket then bbs
Nah. If I actually do it you'll just end up asking me for cigarette money all the time. That's Jordan's gig, man. I don't want to take that away from him.

jimbor

Banned
Good luck pal, it's like when you meet a girl and you both pretend to like all this shit and then only truly reveal yourself once your married with a kid, it's a crime I tell ya'

Two down, two more to go. Both seemed quite nice so far, no alarm bells ringing yet. First dude was a Scot (I won't hold that against him though) and was a fire engineer. Never met one of those before. He likes cycling, running, pub and Breaking Bad.

Second dude was a Chinese Canuck, studying a masters in Chinese art or summat. Likes: hiking, running, reading, classical music and cooking (especially when he's stressed). A wee bit camp.

Two chicks up next and then that's it for today. Three more tomorrow and two on Monday then I'll make my mind up. Still unsure whether I'd rather live with a fella or a bird.

afoni

Banned
Two down, two more to go. Both seemed quite nice so far, no alarm bells ringing yet. First dude was a Scot (I won't hold that against him though) and was a fire engineer. Never met one of those before. He likes cycling, running, pub and Breaking Bad.

Second dude was a Chinese Canuck, studying a masters in Chinese art or summat. Likes: hiking, running, reading, classical music and cooking (especially when he's stressed). A wee bit camp.

Two chicks up next and then that's it for today. Three more tomorrow and two on Monday then I'll make my mind up. Still unsure whether I'd rather live with a fella or a bird.
Depends on the type of bird, mate.

I know there is a britgaf meet up thread for Saturday but are people planning to meet at Eurogamer too? I got tickets for Thursday but the people I planned to go with didnt get tickets, any chance I can tag along with GAF?

Afternoon/Evening BritGAF, I'm slightly pissed and I'm going out for a meal with my lady to make up for neglecting her over Grand Theft Auto V.

I hope that you're all having an amazeballs weekend.

Mikeside

I know there is a britgaf meet up thread for Saturday but are people planning to meet at Eurogamer too? I got tickets for Thursday but the people I planned to go with didnt get tickets, any chance I can tag along with GAF?

I'll be there mate - tag along if you're on your own :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom