• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Symphonia

Banned
Sat in my boxers eating Cheerios and watching shit on Netflix. Anyone care to recommend me a film to watch? Can only access UK catalog, mind.

AcridMeat

Banned
Speaking of Chill, anyone listened to the new Washed Out Album?
Washed Out released an album this year too? Fuck this year has been so good in music. Haven't listened yet, but was listening to the new My Bloody Valentine finally, it's not bad thankfully!

Yppah is great too.

Thanks to gaf I'm listening to Goat

Oh and if Fifth Element is on UK's list, that. Always.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Neither. I'm on my PS3, and my laptop is too slow to load Netflix, its that bad. For some reason, Unotelly and Unblock-US refuse to work on my PS3.

I spent about an hour trying to set my smart tv's DNS settings to american and my super hub.

I failed badly but did rename my wifi to Buckingham palace because I'm a funny guy.

faridmon

Washed Out released an album this year too? Fuck this year has been so good in music. Haven't listened yet, but was listening to the new My Bloody Valentine finally, it's not bad thankfully!

Yppah is great too.

Thanks to gaf I'm listening to Goat

Oh and if Fifth Element is on UK's list, that. Always.

Yeah, this year have been amazing year for music. I have been saying that all over Gaf now and I sound like a broken record.

This month alone we have a new Washed Out album, New Fuck Button release, New Franz Ferdinand Album, New EP from Annie, New Album by Crystal Stilts, New Single by Cut Copy and EP by The Vaccines. Not Mention New Album by The Horrors is a maybe.

Thats August alone.

faridmon

You haven't even mentioned Shigeto! :)

I am out of loop when it comes to Glitch scene, but didn't know Shigeto was have another release.

I only listened to the remix album, don't hurt me

Oh I also forgot to mention Born Ruffians and Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin are releasing their albums this months/next month.

Bloody mental.

Thoroughly enjoyed this, very chill. Perfect listening for clearing my mind, getting through a few projects I had and appreciating the relaxing mid-afternoon ambiance.

Dapperbandit you are one classy sonofabitch.

you know the yppah is happy backwards?

glad you enjoyed it, always wanted to be called classy :3

Jordan

So, DS just very kindly gifted me the beta of Payday 2, it's downloading as we speak. Very kind of you mate, really appreciate that :)

Symphonia

Banned
And now my Netflix has stopped working. Tried loading the PS3 browser to update the IP on Unotelly and it crashed. Now my PS3 is checking and restoring the file system. Fuck sake, man.

just had a run in with some mint and tea tree original source shower gel

never going back

I used to really like it, but I went off it after awhile. I found it really handy to help wake up in the mornings if I felt really tired.

I use this stuff now, it's really good if a bit expensive:
productMainImg_BFW_clean_comfort316-90422.png

Great day with my friends today (we have four birthdays in the group this week). Just chatted for hours about everything. Looks like we have the makings of a D&D campaign too, so excited to potentially be DMing again. There was a surprise cake too, nothing beats surprise cake. It's a little rude though, so I'll just link it.

afoni

Banned
Awful stuff. Who wants to smell like a packet of chewing gum?

Mate, it's all about that cold feeling that makes it feel like you've got an invisible igloo housing your bits. It's fantastic.

I used to really like it, but I went off it after awhile. I found it really handy to help wake up in the mornings if I felt really tired.

I used a spearmint one a while back from the men's range and it was shite for it. That one actually DID make me smell like chewing gun.

SKINNER!

Banned
Chillin' with my buddy watching Buckaroo Bonzai before his wedding tomorrow. So impressed with how calm he is. Fuckin' legend. Plus, this movie has a really young Mike (from Breaking Bad) in it.

SmokyDave

Jesus fucking Christ, the average IQ on this site seems to have dropped like a rock over the last week or so.

Meta-whine over, I'm off to bed.

Hystzen

Jesus fucking Christ, the average IQ on this site seems to have dropped like a rock over the last week or so.

Meta-whine over, I'm off to bed.

After the "name worst developer of this gen" thread I knew a good amount of posters are clueless. Just blinding saying EA who are a frigging publisher or the armchair developers who know about how powerful new consoles are compared to people who desgined them. The recycled monthly threads oh look been 2 months time for the shit on final fantasy 8 thread. Biggest irritation is turning eveythig into a pissing match saw yesterday people turn a thread about goddamn Crash Bandicoot into Sony Vs Nintendo thread

Reknoc

How to survive gaming side:

don't go into a nintendo thread
don't go into a sony thread
don't go into a thread that has any relation to the 3DS
don't go into a thread that has any relation to the Vita
avoid anything that has "I don't get" in the title
avoid anything that has "x would be better if y" in the title

After the "name worst developer of this gen" thread I knew a good amount of posters are clueless. Just blinding saying EA who are a frigging publisher or the armchair developers who know about how powerful new consoles are compared to people who desgined them. The recycled monthly threads oh look been 2 months time for the shit on final fantasy 8 thread. Biggest irritation is turning eveythig into a pissing match saw yesterday people turn a thread about goddamn Crash Banicoot into Sony Vs Nintendo thread

I don't see a problem with this.

Kentpaul

just had a run in with some mint and tea tree original source shower gel

never going back

Makes cleaning the penis and asshole 100 times better. Dem senses. Dat tinge, Them feels. It also makes the face and body feel ice cold in the warm water, That's just most refreshing.

SteveWD40

I used to use the mint one, but as said, it smelt like chewing gum after a while. Dove Fresh Awake is now my go to gel (the one with the yellow tab), it's got a citrus zing to it.

Kentpaul

I used to use the mint one, but as said, it smelt like chewing gum after a while. Dove Fresh Awake is now my go to gel (the one with the yellow tab), it's got a citrus zing to it.

The spearmint one is like laying in a bath full of gods saliva after hes done a chewing gum grog.

The weekend has landed ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yU2D-8m7_E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fucbvigmhzw&list=UUkDFhY_lf41Iyxe9quc0heg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nT0g887ShE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wfoi0Mn6Kyc

SteveWD40

My weekend playlist:

Fortunate Son

Blue Monday

I Ran (best track on Vice City ftw)

Edit: and watching those videos, does anyone else remember when music videos were still an unknown art? People just used to make them up it seems, usually using some out of work film school graduate...they were ace!

Had Lucky Charms for a birthday breakfast. Kinda expected them to be disappointing with how hyped they are, not bad actually.

Kentpaul

Best track on GTA4 I used to pimp all over town with this playing picking up ho's.

Pimping all over town playing a song with a frog burping through it

Had Lucky Charms for a birthday breakfast. Kinda expected them to be disappointing with how hyped they are, not bad actually.

Protein shake, Single skinner made from all the weedy tobacco on my rolling table and a black coffee, Ready for my morning workout that will make my muscles look hard and solid all day long. I'l be ready to go out and buy a strawberry plant for my spare room window.

Kentpaul

I wish i had a velvet suit to walk around with blue monday playing, It was really a time before my time. Sucks i had to grow up in the 90s and not the 80s.

As a 90's kid i had slim shady be my idol and will now fulfil the prophecy by seeing him live in the next 2 weeks.

filepicker%2FMfRWoNN6SW6N2TNwcss7_slim_shady.jpg

SteveWD40

Growing up in the 80's was a mixed bag, the music and films and tv were better, but the clothes, oh god the clothes...

Shell suits, bum bags, Zach Morris style jumpers...

At least in the 90's kids could wear Air Jordan t shirts and jeans and look cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom