• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Happy birthday JonathanEx! Make it a good one!

EDIT: Goddamn it, top of the page.

Went shopping today, got some comics, a new mic and a Marvel Legends Mark 42 Iron Man.

I may have agreed to play some League of Legends tonight, I'm scared man.

I went shopping today and got a sowing tray and some morning glory seeds and pepper seeds, and some poppy seeds for the back G. I'm getting into gardening.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Why man ?

Just the one or do you want to store heads around your house ?
Boss had a go at me for no reason and I'm on my third day of being smoke free, people annoying me and annoying things happening at work...day off tomorrow.... missing the gaf meet

everything MLURGH

also drunk before my next shift...bollocks

Kentpaul

Boss had a go at me for no reason and I'm on my third day of being smoke free, people annoying me and annoying things happening at work...day off tomorrow.... missing the gaf meet

everything MLURGH

also drunk before my next shift...bollocks

Working at a bar would they fire you for turning up half cut ?

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Here are some remixed jams for you on this Friday evening, BritGAF:

Flight Facilities - Crave Paris (Giselle x Friendly Fires x Aeroplane Remix)

Justice - Civilization (THE DUELLES Remix) **eye candy video, mildly NSFW**

Flight Facilities - Feeling for Rosa (Cassius x Outcast Mashup)

The Transplant II - There's Something About Us Under The Sheets (Ellie Goulding x Daft Punk Remix)

Flight Facilities - Notorious Insanity (BIG / Jamiroquai Remix)

danceyo7gph9.gif

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Honestly though, this was beautiful. Not so much a fan of the contemporary interpretive dance but the background of the video and the title of the song evoke powerful emotions. I almost want to make a video of my own highlighting the more intense and emotional 'human' bits of what I define as classic films, set to similarly moving music.

AcridMeat

Banned
Honestly though, this was beautiful. Not so much a fan of the contemporary interpretive dance but the background of the video and the title of the song evoke powerful emotions. I almost want to make a video of my own highlighting the more intense and emotional 'human' bits of what I define as classic films, set to similarly moving music.
I'm glad you liked it. I'll be honest I didn't see the video, just had the song on my player going so grabbed the first link youtube gave.

Here's the opener on that EP, I already posted it elsewhere today.

Listening to Chromeo now it was next on the alphabet, there's still some jams

Kentpaul

Work in an hour, gonna slowly wander down with a beer, found a cigarette in the house so i scrunched it up and threw it in the bin

That's fairy

It is, Just a little fear i have to overcome. Working in a bar would be great as i imagine it doesn't feel like a normal boring ass job.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
One of the most memorable moments with this song was mobbing up and down the mountain roads on the way to Lake Tahoe, was around 12 or 1am, nothing lighting the road but the headlights with a friend. So good.
Bokers is a quality tune mate, the perfect tune for me to get dressed to.
Dizzee is a legend. And something like Bonkers is just the tune you want during those long road trips in the middle of the night to keep you energetic and in high spirits. I listened to a lot of stuff like that on my trip to North Carolina over the summer.

Utah Saints - Something Good is Coming

Symphonia

Banned
It is, indeed. It's weird to think that, as I type, our Lord and Savior is walking on the very same land that I walk. It just sucks that I couldn't find the time and money to get down to London to meet Him.

afoni

Banned
My night consisted of finishing the first half of S5 of Breaking Bad, all ready for Monday.

Nothing stops this train.

I started on S1 this Sunday just gone and I'm literally just about to start watching S4.

Experiencing it all for the first time in such large chunks is going to destroy me once I catch up.

SteveWD40

I started on S1 this Sunday just gone and I'm literally just about to start watching S4.

Experiencing it all for the first time in such large chunks is going to destroy me once I catch up.

Having to wait a week between episodes will be hell. Oh and S4 is the best imho (so far).

SmokyDave

G'morning chaps and chapesses. I've been ill all week so today I have shit to catch up on. Kinda bummed I didn't take up an offer to go mountain-boarding / biking this weekend but I didn't really feel up to it, still a bit fluey.

I need to drag my ass into town to change my 3DS for an XL, though I might put that off until tomorrow. Apart from that, mainly just chilling this weekend. Going to pop and see my sisters a bit later on, might play Spec Ops if I find time this evening.

So, not a lot really. You cats make sure to have fun and I'll live vicariously through your posts.

Might nip into town to see if I can get my leg looked at at the drop-in NHS place, seeing as it's been bothering me. Don't think it's anything to do with exercise, as I've still been off walking for hours and it's not been bothering me too much, just when I use stairs mainly. Dunno what the deal is there.

Then again, I could just wait until Monday and watch Salty Bets all day. ...Yeah, I'll do that.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Morning, GAF.

Anyone up to much today?

Not much. Reading hungover GAF's posts and feeling super jealous (sob sob). Planning to finish off Sleeping Dogs this afternoon at some point, and will be going to a mexican themed party later so I'm going to mutilate my beard into a comical mustache.

Mikeside

Not much. Reading hungover GAF's posts and feeling super jealous (sob sob). Planning to finish off Sleeping Dogs this afternoon at some point, and will be going to a mexican themed party later so I'm going to mutilate my beard into a comical mustache.

what happened to you man, I tried to Skype you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom