• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaBoiX

Morning fucko's!

Awesome lie in, going to see ma buddies in a few hours, and I'm hanging out with this chick who is all crazy, sexy, cool and shit. Life's pretty good right now!

So Musha, what about this oyster card malarkey? Did you sort me one, or should I just get one when I arrive? Saving time and all that!

See you soon guys.

See you sooner fräulein.

:D

Edit: Sorry JonathanEx, did you post your Bday deets? I thought I was being quite vigilant. I'll update the OP.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Keep the meet up circle jerk to the other thread, I'm fucking kidding ;) Have a good meet guys, I look forward to the GIFS

NinjaBoiX

I've sorted you out Ninja ;)
OFf4ivi.gif

I'll give you a shout when I get on the choo-choo.

Laters.

Happy Birthday mate, seems that Ninja failed to update the OP.

Got much planned for today?

Ta! Not a great deal yet - doing my usual Friday stuff of subjecting people to my musical choices, pub later. Tomorrow shall be Wagamama-ing and seeing Alpha Papa. We have a Wagamamas in Lincoln now. We're almost like a real city.

Edit: Sorry JonathanEx, did you post your Bday deets? I thought I was being quite vigilant. I'll update the OP.

Must have slipped through - was a bit late to the new thread. No worries!

Happy birthday JonathanEx!

I've sorted you out Ninja ;)

OOH-ER MISSUS

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Still kinda gutted I'm not coming tonight. I keep thinking "fuck it I'll hop on a train" and then realising it's a five week month and I've spunked all my money already. Actually a little scared to check my balance. If I don't see it, it doesn't exist. repeat.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Happy birthday jon! Have a great day!

I had to throw a guy out whilst working without the landlord yesterday, I felt like a fucking BOSS. my co-worker walked out into the bar to see me telling these two guys I'd had enough and they had to leave, I think my really shit haircut might have done the trick in making me look more like an oik.

I looked into their souls fiercly and I said calmly but sternly "OI! You! Stop takin' the piss, I've had enough of you and your fuckin' antics, either take those chips outside or you can take your business elsewhere."

I go downstairs to change a barrel and by the time I got back they were gone. i scared them away....awww yiiiiss

Happy birthday jon! Have a great day!

I had to throw a guy out whilst working without the landlord yesterday, I felt like a fucking BOSS. my co-worker walked out into the bar to see me telling these two guys I'd had enough and they had to leave, I think my really shit haircut might have done the trick in making me look more like an oik.

I looked into their souls fiercly and I said calmly but sternly "OI! You! Stop takin' the piss, I've had enough of you and your fuckin' antics, either take those chips outside or you can take your business elsewhere."

I go downstairs to change a barrel and by the time I got back they were gone. i scared them away....awww yiiiiss

I have this image of you doing the crazy eyes from Little Nicky

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DV_BCZIBHb0

Vereataes

Neo Member
Seeing as though I recently became a Brit (it's a technicality I wasn't and been here 5 years) and spend so much time on GAF, figured I should be more active and post.

When's you Birthday: 16/3/82
Where do you live: Ealing, London
Where are you from: Melbourne, Aus
Occupation/University: Head of IT
Favourite Actor/Actress: I generally like Charaters over actors but I guess Idris Elba owns any roll/show he's in
Favourite Band/Artist: changes depending on my mood
Favourite TV Show: At the moment, Luther, Justified, Arrested Dev, Archer
Favourite Crisps: Still call them chips and lightly salted
Favourite Biscuit: Tim Tam
Favourite Pokémon: Grew up before it's time
Ant or Dec: huh?
Stalactites or Stalagmites: The ones that hang...mites I think
Beano or Dandy: I don't understand the question and refuse to respond

Seeing as though I recently became a Brit (it's a technicality I wasn't and been here 5 years) and spend so much time on GAF, figured I should be more active and post.

Favourite Actor/Actress: I generally like Charaters over actors but I guess Idris Elba owns any roll/show he's in

You don't belong here

Yay! Another Archer fan. Fave character/episode?

Mikeside

first they tried to not let evilore into the country and now they're taunting him with ads on his forum.

Dat British sense of humour

afoni

Banned
Decided that I'm gonna start myself on a Netflix subscription soon and see how it goes.

It's only because I'm currently working through Breaking Bad for the first time and I want S5 when it's airing. Currently on S3.

Hystzen

Kentpaul

Enjoying some apple juice hooch that i have been brewing in my spare bedroom. I fucking love the stuff that goes on in my spare bedroom guys. Fucking wish the damn papers would keep out my shit.

20130809_152619.jpg

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Enjoying some apple juice hooch that i have been brewing in my spare bedroom. I fucking love the stuff that goes on in my spare bedroom guys. Fucking wish the damn papers would keep out my shit.

Oh hey you're famous! POst the rest of the article, I want to see what else they said about you.

And keep out of trouble you rapscallion!

Kentpaul

Oh hey you're famous! POst the rest of the article, I want to see what else they said about you.

And keep out of trouble you rapscallion!

That's pretty much it and it says i got 120 hours of CS. I'l be keeping out of trouble, I don't want another sentence so close to Christmas.

No lie Kent, that's pretty awesome. Famous!

I would have loved this at 16 but as a man i like to keep my head down know ? I don't like the press up in my shit at every move i make on this chessboard i call life.

"THUG ON DRUGS"

Eloquent.

FUCK THE POLICE!

NinjaBoiX

*receives PM from Kent about feeling shamed by the article, offers words of encouragement.

Kent then posts said article on teh Internetz.*

I knew you were loving that bad boy status Kent!

"Fuck the Police" and all that.

Wurd.

Kentpaul

*receives PM from Kent about feeling shamed by the article, offers words of encouragement.

Kent then posts said article on teh Internetz.*

I knew you were loving that bad boy status Kent!

"Fuck the Police" and all that.

Wurd.

I was stoned out my face when i found out about the article got worried but it's not to bad since its just such a small one with no photo.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Happy birthday, jonathan.
Welcome, friend. How do you like your job? A few IT minded folk in here, I know mikeside currently does a lot of stuff in the field. I'm currently working on some qualifications as well. Any advice for newcomers to the field looking to break into the jobs market?

Mikeside

Happy birthday, jonathan.Welcome, friend. How do you like your job? A few IT minded folk in here, I know mikeside currently does a lot of stuff in the field. I'm currently working on some qualifications as well. Any advice for newcomers to the field looking to break into the jobs market?
my advice is to get as many qualifications under your belt as possible and learn as much about virtualization as you can but I'd be really interested in reading some advice from people with more experience and more 0s at the end of their pay cheque!

Happy birthday JonathanEx! Make it a good one!

EDIT: Goddamn it, top of the page.

Went shopping today, got some comics, a new mic and a Marvel Legends Mark 42 Iron Man.

I may have agreed to play some League of Legends tonight, I'm scared man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom