• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

afoni

Banned
Having to wait a week between episodes will be hell. Oh and S4 is the best imho (so far).
I've heard the finale is among the finest episodes of television ever.

I'm very excited.

Edit: Woke up to about 10 texts telling me to go pub tonight.

How do I tell them Breaking Bad is more important without hurting their feelings?

SteveWD40

I've heard the finale is among the finest episodes of television ever.

I'm very excited.

Edit: Woke up to about 10 texts telling me to go pub tonight.

How do I tell them Breaking Bad is more important without hurting their feelings?

my theory: walt jr is teds son, walt kills skylar and in the end is rescuing jesse from someone, which he will die doing

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
2013_08_10_00006.jpg

We should make a brit gaf clan on GUNCRAFT. It will be the best thing ever.

Symphonia

Banned
What iPhone do you have? I've got a 5 running iOS7 and have no problems at all.
iPhone 5 with the latest beta release of iOS7. I'm 95% problem free, its just not being able to play the majority of my games that annoys me and the fact that my connection is borked.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
In what sense is it broken bud?

In the sense that I twatted it on my bosses car drunk and it no longer works, but has a custom OS on it with all my bank details and shit kinda loosely stored, not sure I want to send it off to the insurance people

Kentpaul

In the sense that I twatted it on my bosses car drunk and it no longer works, but has a custom OS on it with all my bank details and shit kinda loosely stored, not sure I want to send it off to the insurance people

Don't worry about it, I pay for takeaway food all the time over the phone with my bank details.

If your not going to take risks in life, why live at all ?

Jordan

If you're that worried, completely fucking destroy the phone, pour water on it, fuck that shit up so it will NEVER turn on again, you'll fry the storage device on it & put it down to accidental damage.

afoni

Banned
My Nexus 7 just doesn't want to do anything. I tried turning it on last night and nothing happened, so I plugged it into the charger. The screen fizzled a bit and then the backlight turned on. Nothing else, it won't do anything.

eugh

Jordan

My Nexus 7 just doesn't want to do anything. I tried turning it on last night and nothing happened, so I plugged it into the charger. The screen fizzled a bit and then the backlight turned on. Nothing else, it won't do anything.

eugh

Common problem with the nexus 7, my friend has been through two of the fucking things.

I'm actually planning to get myself a Nexus 4 or an S3 soon.

Come at me, iPhone nobbers.

Wait a little while and get the Nexus 5. I don't like Samsung.

That is a brilliant Idea

I am just filled with them.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Decided to put my monkey where my mouth is after by open world rant yesterday, finished Sleepy Dawgs this afternoon. Overall I'd say it was ok but pretty bland, I'd give it a 6.5. Once I realised the trick to gun combat was jumping over things to get slomo it was a lot more fun, but the basic gameplay loop of the game was pretty dull now that I think about it. Way too much driving, and the driving wasn't particularly good - the city design was so boring and I realised yesterday that the game is actually incredibly flat, it's a bit like a prettier version of doom. In GTA and even the SR games, the city feels three dimensional in that you can go on top of buildings and the world has some verticality, all of which was missing from SD.

And the story too, all the people who complained about GTA4 being too serious need to play this game. So po faced and self important!

Still, the jumping over things was rilly fun.

Downloaded SR3 and started it again. Lets do this. Later.

But now, time to go mutilate my beard. Hmmm.

Kentpaul

2013_08_10_00021.jpg

Crafted my own gun on guncraft, It has 8 bloody muzzles for a superior bullet spread. This thing will own at close rage.

Kentpaul

2013_08_10_00023.jpg

Need to get a hold of some awesome cyber punk music for this shit, Better strap my self in guys cause I'm gaming!

Kentpaul

It seems to be improved in every way from the first, just played a bit of the beta. Don't know how much more I want to play because the levels will reset when it comes out Tuesday.

The dev's must not like gamers very much, That's a shit move for the guys already playing.

AcridMeat

Banned
The dev's must not like gamers very much, That's a shit move for the guys already playing.
Yeah it's a weird thing to do if they want to motivate people to beta test, especially when it's a co-op focused thing with all the unlocks and stuff.

Still seems fun, already had a moment where I screwed up our stealth run by fucking around and accidentally firing off my rifle.

It seems to be improved in every way from the first, just played a bit of the beta. Don't know how much more I want to play because the levels will reset when it comes out Tuesday.

I have £7 million in my offshore account, I know everything will reset but I'm not that bothered.

AcridMeat

Banned
I have £7 million in my offshore account, I know everything will reset but I'm not that bothered.
Oh does that carry over? That's not so bad then.

Jedeye on Sleeping Dogs, did you grow up watching many Jackie Chan or Bruce Lee movies? Sleeping Dogs is one of my favorite games from this generation because I felt it was such a great love letter to that genre. I really liked the world too, but you're right it wasn't vertical at all. Then again Saints Row 4 is out soon and that will be divine.

Oh does that carry over? That's not so bad then.

Jedeye on Sleeping Dogs, did you grow up watching many Jackie Chan or Bruce Lee movies? Sleeping Dogs is one of my favorite games from this generation because I felt it was such a great love letter to that genre. I really liked the world too, but you're right it wasn't vertical at all. Then again Saints Row 4 is out soon and that will be divine.

No nothing carries over I think

Is it bad that I've never heard of, let alone played, the first Payday? Is it a PSN game?

Yes it's bad, kind of. The first one is on PSN but from what I'm hearing the sequel is a big improvement.

Symphonia

Banned
Yes it's bad, kind of. The first one is on PSN but from what I'm hearing the sequel is a big improvement.
I may have to do some research on it before I consider buying it. I'm that hard-strapped for cash this month that I've had to trade in 90% of my PS3 games, including TLOU and DmC. I'm left with two games, FIFA and Blops 2. Only got £40 for the games, urgh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom