• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chinner

Banned
congrats coldman, i got a pic of his brthday cake

rWCHHmg.jpg

Mikeside

Could all people in the secret santa please PM me with their postal address and email address.

I'll be putting them all into a system that will randomly match people up.

This is also the last chance to join in, latecomers.

afoni

Banned
What's the name of the system, man? I know some dudes doing a small time secret santa that can't find out a way to do it without the guy sorting it out knowing who has him.

Also, PM'd.

Chinner

Banned
mike can i trust you with my address. ur not gonna share it with the clique and then prank me with radio 1 style funny phone calsl??

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Happy Birthday Coldman Hot or other ways I could post this so it doesn't look like I'm just repeating the same old message.

Happy birthday Coldman. What did you do with yourself? Are you going on the bants tonight? I'm surprised Chinner didn't go further with his digs at you actually. Poor form ducky.

Spent all afternoon in a real ale pub with some good friends. Almost ended it by getting a bottle of Duvel but I thought better of it. Anyone else in proper beer here?

Happy birthday Coldman. What did you do with yourself? Are you going on the bants tonight? I'm surprised Chinner didn't go further with his digs at you actually. Poor form ducky.

Just had some "proper ale" with my dad tonight. Gonna go out and get rat-arsed on Wednesday, as per when it's convenient for my mates.

Where the fuck have you been? Missed ya bro.

I was in hospital last week! Spent 5 hours in Resus mostly as a precaution with chest pain and a fever and had to stay in for 3 days :/. Now I'm not supposed to leave the house for like 2 weeks with some of the tablets I'm on although I am going to a football match on Wednesday cause I can't stand being indoors this much.

afoni

Banned
Doubt it, you have members like BowieZ with similar threat tags that have never gone (pretty sure he got this in 2009) even if we assume they've long learnt their lesson.

Well, huh. I'd always wondered about that one.

Oh well, maybe I can play it off for jokes by saying I have insider info on shit like Nintendo announcing something they've already announced they're showing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom