• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boys and girls, I know it goes against general nerd/geek culture, but when someone says something fundamentally wrong you don't really have to point it out. Chances are they might even be trolling! lol

This has been a britGaf PSA.

BritGAF PSA: kent never trolls.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
No, NOOO!

Any of you guys have Chivalry? That seems like a great brit-gaf game.

Paying over a tenner for a game on steam defeats the point in steam. I will be picking it up on the next sale though. We should all get guncraft and bring back the fun we had as kids playing goldeneye.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
I don't do name calling. Heading to watch VHS on netflix and will be closing my curtains during the day.
and you're the better man for it, tell me how the movie is, i've been debating whether or not to watch it
No, NOOO!

Any of you guys have Chivalry? That seems like a great brit-gaf game.
I have however it is a bit pricey at the moment, I'll grab it in a sale next time as it does look quite fun, however there is a lack in britgaf PC gamers

well there isn't but not everyone has one
Paying over a tenner for a game on steam defeats the point in steam. I will be picking it up on the next sale though. We should all get guncraft and bring back the fun we had as kids playing goldeneye.

guncraft is like 12 quid you lemon

but that's the same reason why I haven't bought either

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
nah wasn't for me mate, In classic tashbrooke fashion I got uncontrollably drunk and talked to a stripper about her plans for later life, shook all their hands and when a bouncer was talking to me outside and was befuddled to why I wasn't enjoying it I said I was gay just to make the fucker shut up, then he started asking me why I was gay and when it happened and I don't even-

It was when I sent you those links in skype, wasn't it?

Yeah it was

Kentpaul

wegotabadassoverhere.jpeg

You know triple AAA generally refers to the budget/scope of the development not the inherent quality of the product right?

Jesus Tash, that sounds pretty heavy man! Keep your head down buddy.

Yes, The bigger the budget the worse the game.

This does not go for rockstar games. Rockstar game's are scottish games and very fucking good.

AcridMeat

Banned
I have however it is a bit pricey at the moment, I'll grab it in a sale next time as it does look quite fun, however there is a lack in britgaf PC gamers

well there isn't but not everyone has one
Didn't mean to suggest go out and buy it this moment, just gauging if people had it already. Sometimes you just want to chop tashbrock's head off.

Rubbish King

wegotabadassoverhere.jpeg

You know triple AAA generally refers to the budget/scope of the development not the inherent quality of the product right?

Jesus Tash, that sounds pretty heavy man! Keep your head down buddy.

Yeah, but I'm over it for now, don't feel upset right now either. It felt good to let it out though. I didn't reeeeaaaally do anything wrong if I'm honest, what I did was bad, but I was black out drunk, but it wasn't really me who was shouting so much and I don't work there. That doesn't mean I'm not sorry for what I did however.

The thing is there was an implication that one of us had said we wanted to get in the pub, his main concerns were that we had intentionally gone there with the interest of getting in to drink, I was partially offended to the allegation; however he has to say it as it looks pretty bad when he's told by a regular that we were, he can't say YOU'RE WRONG to a customer when he wasn't there...

As far as I'm concerned it's been a bumpy week at work, not on majorly thin ice, but I am going to be a tad cautious at the moment

Didn't mean to suggest go out and buy it this moment, just gauging if people had it already. Sometimes you just want to chop tashbrock's head off.

lol

NinjaBoiX

Tash, it sounds like quite a minor incident mate, teenage tomfoolery. I wouldn't stress about it, he's probably had to deal with that kind of thing loads of times!

While ninja is here, musics
Ooh, very moody! I like it.

One for you:

Hardkandy - Morning Light

I love this record. Really eclectic, and funky as shit from start to finish. I think I posted "The Others" in the music thread, but if you missed it, you should definitely check it out. My favorite track on the album. This one just sprang to mind for some reason hearing that Chromatics track.

In fact, screw it, here's the link:

Hardkandy - The Others (featuring Seany Clarke)

NinjaBoiX

It's not good, by any means. Keep your head down and show a little contrition and you shouldn't have to worry about being handed your P45 or anything.
I'm with Dave Tash, it sounds like a heavy slap on the wrist more than anything. It's scare tactics mate, I can almost guarantee it!

Keep yourself right, and it'll all be forgotten about by next week.

Just finished a Sunday evening group job interview, as you do. Somewhat confident I might get through to the next round.

Yeah, I'm loving the weight of the unit. First impression is that the 3D effect is slightly more pronounced, but the sweet spot is smaller. I got the blue one (because they didn't have the black) and I'm quite digging the colour. Definitely glad I swapped it.

Picked up Luigi's Mansion 2 because I loved the original. Looking forward to getting stuck in.

I'd do terrible things to buy a 3DS XL right now- there's so many games I want for the system too. Have you tried any DS games on it? Do they look like dogshit?

AcridMeat

Banned
Ooh, very moody! I like it.

One for you:

Hardkandy - Morning Light

I love this record. Really eclectic, and funky as shit from start to finish. I think I posted "The Others" in the music thread, but if you missed it, you should definitely check it out. My favorite track on the album. This one just sprang to mind for some reason hearing that Chromatics track.

In fact, screw it, here's the link:

Hardkandy - The Others (featuring Seany Clarke)
Attaboi(X)

Cool stuff, will need to check out more from that album definitely. It made go back to some Funkadelic. Alright I was going to post something closer to your link, but that album is just too good.

NinjaBoiX

It's a shame you couldn't make the Billy Ocean park gig Mike, it was a kick ass time. Just a really good atmosphere. And jimbor's pals are a scream!

Edit: music music music! Awesome guys, I have myself a play list building up here.

Rubbish King

It's not good, by any means. Keep your head down and show a little contrition and you shouldn't have to worry about being handed your P45 or anything.
Don't worry mate I know that, it's just a bit awkward when you're moving into the landlords pub and there is an incident like that one week before
I'm with Dave Tash, it sounds like a heavy slap on the wrist more than anything. It's scare tactics mate, I can almost guarantee it!

Keep yourself right, and it'll all be forgotten about by next week.
Yeah I'll be alright

Here's some shit heads I pulled to lighten the mood
ScreenShot2013-08-11at193129_zpsbee226e0.png

ScreenShot2013-08-11at193121_zps1ed1b5a5.png

SuperSah

Banned
SmokyDave I've been enjoying my 3DS XL as well. My first handheld since the gameboy color, and I haven't ever had a Nintendo home console, so I've been playing a lot of mario kart 7 on it. If you've got it I'll run my shyguy train.

I'll happily play Mario Kart if you want. I played too much of it. :p

3DS has some of the best games on a handheld right now, shame Vita's lagging behind else i'd of got one of those too.

NinjaBoiX

*Tashpix*

:D

I'll check that track out Cyanide. It's not my favourite Paramore track by a long shot, it's a bit too saccharine for me, even by their sugary sweet, polished pop standards!

Rubbish King

I think we should all post shit heads because that would be pretty fun and im pretty sure we did it not too long ago and it was gud

SmokyDave

Mike is a boss and should be showered in sexual favours for the next four days or so.

SmokyDave I've been enjoying my 3DS XL as well. My first handheld since the gameboy color, and I haven't ever had a Nintendo home console, so I've been playing a lot of mario kart 7 on it. If you've got it I'll run my shyguy train.
Sorry dude, missed this post!

I'll be grabbing MK7 before long I'd imagine, I'll definitely bung you a PM when I do.

I'd do terrible things to buy a 3DS XL right now- there's so many games I want for the system too. Have you tried any DS games on it? Do they look like dogshit?
I haven't tried any yet, but I can't imagine them looking very good (based on the fact that 3DS games suffer from the crazy low PPI). I guess you could run 'em in 1:1 mode and probably approximate an original DS screen pretty well.

It is a nice unit though. Feels good in the hand, though the lid is a little flappy. Pretty sure I prefer it to my old OG model.

AcridMeat

Banned
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmpmVNai4gA

This tune has been on in my car a few times today.
Loverly.
This was delicious, thanks man. What I miss so much about being over there is the music culture. People like good music, my god why don't people like good music here. :(
I'll happily play Mario Kart if you want. I played too much of it. :p

3DS has some of the best games on a handheld right now, shame Vita's lagging behind else i'd of got one of those too.
Yeah man! I'm up to play with anyone 0834-1356-6593, fuck friend codes though.

SuperSah

Banned
Just finished a Sunday evening group job interview, as you do. Somewhat confident I might get through to the next round.

Yes, it makes games look shit. They looks blurry and text looks garbled. If you hold select when starting, it sets the games native mode which is a small screen but looks 10x crisper and cleaner.

Kentpaul

With 19 years of gaming experience i don't expect to lose a basic deathmatch..

2013_08_11_00025.jpg

Why can't all gamers be as good as me guys ?

Kentpaul

Going by your k/d ratio that is quite poor compared to the guy below.

I won the game, I'm a very hands on type FPS player, Always running around kicking ass.

Its easy stuff, I have 19 years of gaming experience.

Symphonia

Banned
I get too heated when it comes to discussing children and parenting techniques. I know it's none of my business how someone raises their child but, urgh, literally forcing religion into a child's life just seems so unfair on the child.

Kentpaul

Done as well, damn Dave your mii is serious about his face raiders.

Kent I'm the same way. Run straight to where the action is, get 1 or 2 kills, die, repeat. Reminds me Tribes Ascend was pretty fun/free.

It's the reason we win, Why fuck around when you can just get in and about the cunts, I don't fear death in video games, nor do i get pissed off. It's the reason for my success.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKDkKKt9Y7I

Masterchief has the same idea too.

Sounds like everyone is having an awesome Sunday.

Mine is ok. This morning was a little hard saying goodbye. But had a nice afternoon at the in laws, now watching the MtB Downhill World Cup.

It's going to be a long month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom