• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikeside

Well I'm excited for 4g.
It important for me because:. High quality streaming music and video on the go, vita remote play, speedy app downloads and dialling into my PC for remote usage.

Plus developments like 4g and beyond lead us into a wonderful future of cloud powered mobile devices.

I can't wait for a portable thin client that plays Crysis 5 and Half Life 3.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
The only problem I have with 4G is that it has affected people's tv signal and they were told they required an adapter for their tvs for them to continue to work but they'd only get one adapter for free and would have to pay for the rest. Seeing as those affected likely didn't ask for 4G in their area I feel it is only fair they are given as many adapters as necessary.

This.

This whole "play proper console games on a portable" thing is getting me hyped up for getting a PS4...which - by the way - is an elegant piece of tech. Dat controller speaker! Resogun's really cool.

I think I soiled myself the first time I picked up an audiolog in Killzone Shadowfall.

Son Of D

Hey guys. Long time lurker here. Glad to see my account finally approved. A few people here will recognise me.

When's you Birthday: 31st of July
Where do you live: Dawlish
Where are you from: Edgeware
Occupation/University: Well I currently work at Blockbuster but since that's all going tits up I'll be unemployed in about 2 weeks. Although I might have something local lined up for after the new year.
Favourite Actor/Actress: Simon Pegg, Woody Harrelson and/or Gary Oldman
Favourite Band/Artist: Muse and Madeon are ones I'm really liking at the moment
Favourite TV Show: Spaced
Favourite Crisps: Walkers Prawn Cocktail although I feel like a hipster eating them since I don't know any others that eat them.
Favourite Biscuit: Custard Cream
Favourite Pokémon: Arcanine, all day every day
Ant or Dec: No
Stalactites or Stalagmites: Stalactite I guess
Beano or Dandy: Beano.

Hopefully I'm good people enough... If that makes sense.

SmokyDave

I feel like a failure to our generation because I don't really use twitter. I have a twitter and have sent tweets (mostly business inquiries for support info) but I just can't be asked to scroll through and look at what people say.

Am I missing something here or am I just a twat?
I don't have a twitter account and I don't feel like I'm missing anything.

I think I soiled myself the first time I picked up an audiolog in Killzone Shadowfall.
SAVE ALL HUMANS got me. It makes some cool swooshy noises in Flower too.

Mikeside

This.

This whole "play proper console games on a portable" thing is getting me hyped up for getting a PS4...which - by the way - is an elegant piece of tech. Dat controller speaker! Resogun's really cool.

Bashed out a perfect playthrough of level 1 after you left & fell asleep to some Netflix.
Love it.

Hey guys. Long time lurker here. Glad to see my account finally approved. A few people here will recognise me.

Occupation/University: Well I currently work at Blockbuster but since that's all going tits up I'll be unemployed in about 2 weeks. Although I might have something local lined up for after the new year.
Favourite Crisps: Walkers Prawn Cocktail although I feel like a hipster eating them since I don't know any others that eat them.

Who are you?

SteveWD40

A slew of new Jr's got approved, when this and the Vita thread are getting first posts you just know there must have been hundreds.

Gaming side is going to look like GameFaqs for a few weeks...

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I believe he posted in the SmashGAF IRC room which coldman, afoni and once in a blue moon I post in.

Lirlond

White Lies was great last night. Amazing live. Support was good too. Night ended on a bit of a sour note but it was a great experience.

Symphonia

Banned
Saw Catching Fire again.

Amazing movie.
So tempted to watch this. I enjoyed Hunger Games quite a bit (mainly due to Jen Law) so will I enjoy this? Is it pretty much the same kinda thing or better?

Also, home early because I collected a £12,500 payment today. I'm awesome.

Vashetti

Banned
So tempted to watch this. I enjoyed Hunger Games quite a bit (mainly due to Jen Law) so will I enjoy this? Is it pretty much the same kinda thing or better?

Also, home early because I collected a £12,500 payment today. I'm awesome.

It's a million times better than the first one. If you enjoyed the first one, you will love this.

Symphonia

Banned
Nice! My christmas bonus is only £320 before tax :(
I haven't even calculated my bonus yet.

For clarification, though, that £12,500 isn't for me. It's a payment from a client towards our company. I'll get a cut of it, obviously, for commission but nowhere near the initial sum.

Danj

I haven't even calculated my bonus yet.

For clarification, though, that £12,500 isn't for me. It's a payment from a client towards our company. I'll get a cut of it, obviously, for commission but nowhere near the initial sum.

Ohhhhh.

Yeah my bonus is a fixed amount, its proper name is the "Support Staff Standards Payment". After tax it amounts to around £279 I think.

I don't get a bonus. My company are still using the 'Economy' excuse.

The shitty company I left to come here were giving £2K bonuses in a bad year. If I was only in it for the money I'd have stayed there.

afoni

Banned

Get an avatar sorted out, man.

SKINNER!

Banned
Bonus? A HA HA HA HA HA.

More like "Bone Us" amirite?!1!!?

PHUyL6A.gif

So I got a Note 3, it's a beast.

Awesome phone, basically a ultrabook in your pocket!

My S3 has been a joy so far to use multitasking like a pro, I've set it up with O2 wifi hotspots, and I have the Guardian app set to download articles at 5am being the liberal unwashed hippy I am.

And welcome Son of D!

Symphonia

Banned
Why is it acceptable for women to play men hot and cold but when a man does it to a woman, he instantly becomes branded a prick? Fuck society.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Why is it acceptable for women to play men hot and cold but when a man does it to a woman, he instantly becomes branded a prick? Fuck society.
But on the flip side a man's nipples can be posted on GAF but if it was of a woman it would result in a ban.

Danke! I'll do my best to bring it back. My dad was all like, "it's gonna be cold here. 20 degrees." All I could do was laugh. XD

You still down to meet up on the 12th?

Awwwww pooooooooo

12th December is our work xmas lunch :( Mega sad face. No way I can sneak out either.

We need to sort something out soon dude. Mr Penguin misses you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom