• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Oh gosh, the wedding photos just keep on comin'. Like a gushin' tap.

Lol, not knowing Bad Religion in a punk bar. That dude should've been thrown out.

Oh, and new Breaking Bad. Holy fuckballs!

About to watch it right now
Hank is driving with pure rage right now or he's in complete shock or both lol his face is priceless

Does everyone here smoke weed? Because I feel like the odd one out, I've only done a couple of lines of charlie on a night out, but have never smoked a joint. Hm.

I don't smoke, drink or do drugs. I'm not a health freak or anything (though I am trying to quit sugar and caffeine, although with mixed results) but I have my reasons. Mainly I have too much other medication in my system at the best of times and I'm not eager to see what happens when they mix with narcotics.

I try not to be judgemental. Drunk people still make me nervous, but I'm fine with people doing what they want as long as they can handle it i.e not being an asshole or hurting someone.

Knew this was the Thousand Miles video before I clicked it. It's a great video, sheer genius.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Does everyone here smoke weed? Because I feel like the odd one out, I've only done a couple of lines of charlie on a night out, but have never smoked a joint. Hm.

How old are you? If >25 you should rectify this if only to see what all the fuss is about. Funny how you've done Charlie but not the tame erb. I only did coke once and I didn't like it at all. Weed is just like... Yeeeeeeaaaaah man :)

Agh, need to stop thinking about it. Breaking bad helped. For an hour :

Symphonia

Banned
How old are you? If >25 you should rectify this if only to see what all the fuss is about. Funny how you've done Charlie but not the tame erb. I only did coke once and I didn't like it at all. Weed is just like... Yeeeeeeaaaaah man :)

Agh, need to stop thinking about it. Breaking bad helped. For an hour :
I turned 25 in April, so still time to do it. Yeah, I'm weird in the sense that I skipped the gateway drug and went straight for a line of coke. No regrets doing it, but the comedown...urgh.

I'm interrupting this drug talk to bring you an important message:

tumblr_mrff3fGVZM1rvhl57o1_400.gif

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
I turned 25 in April, so still time to do it. Yeah, I'm weird in the sense that I skipped the gateway drug and went straight for a line of coke. No regrets doing it, but the comedown...urgh.

Well I try not to be in the business of pushing stuff on folks, but if you're interested then you should totes give it a go, it is a very nice drug, I like it about a million times more than alcohol (although booze is more fun on a night out still). If you ever make it out to a meet we shall have to peer pressure you a bit.

Juicy Bob

Never done anything. Never smoked a joint or a cigarette, done a line of coke or anything. Just not my thing, really. Never appealed to me.

I do like a drink, though. Not one to get drunk, but a couple pints of Guinness at the weekend is always fun.

Symphonia

Banned
Well I try not to be in the business of pushing stuff on folks, but if you're interested then you should totes give it a go, it is a very nice drug, I like it about a million times more than alcohol (although booze is more fun on a night out still). If you ever make it out to a meet we shall have to peer pressure you a bit.
I'm gonna try and get to a meet sometime soon, for sure. I'm just not sure GAF is ready to see me drunk.

NinjaBoiX

Ninja drunk dad?
Nah, poppa bear is the best.

My Mum was a pathetic drunk. She wasn't abusive or anything, quite the opposite. She was really cloying. I guess it speaks volumes of my opinion of her to use the term "cloying", but this slurring, staggering woman didn't exactly fill me with a maternal glow of security!

Or maybe my view is skewed as fuck, who knows.

SuperSah

Banned
Using my turkish cousins laptop is irritating.

All the keys are in awkward position. Took me a good few retries to get this post correct.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Nah, poppa bear is the best.

My Mum was a pathetic drunk. She wasn't abusive or anything, quite the opposite. She was really cloying. I guess it speaks volumes of my opinion of her to use the term "cloying", but this slurring, staggering woman didn't exactly fill me with a maternal glow of security!

Or maybe my view is skewed as fuck, who knows.

Lmao we could be brothers :)

Sob sob

AcridMeat

Banned
Never done anything. Never smoked a joint or a cigarette, done a line of coke or anything. Just not my thing, really. Never appealed to me.

I do like a drink, though. Not one to get drunk, but a couple pints of Guinness at the weekend is always fun.
The act of smoking is something I can't do. Personal reason, nothing against people who do. Didn't enjoy edibles that much, only drug I think I'd be open to at this point is acid, but I'd only trust a few people to do it with and need a good environment for it.
Ninja drunk dad?
That would make those kisses quite awkward. Though now that you mention it he did whisper "cmerrre te pappaa"

NinjaBoiX

Holy fuck that show is intense! I've come outside for a tab break, that intro was amazing.

I don't want to be BritGaf Mum anymore
Be whoever you want to be Soturi! As long as I still get to touch your butt and stuff of course.

Anyway, BritDad is taking over next year, at least for the first meet. We should pass the clipboard and lanyard around though, broaden our horizons yo!
Lmao we could be brothers :)

Sob sob
I'm sure we'll get all angry and teary about it one of these days dude. It'll be a bonding experience.

8bit

Knows the Score
The act of smoking is something I can't do. Personal reason, nothing against people who do. Didn't enjoy edibles that much, only drug I think I'd be open to at this point is acid, but I'd only trust a few people to do it with and need a good environment for it.

That would make those kisses quite awkward. Though now that you mention it he did whisper "cmerrre te pappaa"

Acid is fab in the right environment, doubly so with a joint or two.

Hystzen

geez that lady gaga single OT....no idea why i read it maybe to try understand how popGAF talks but goddamn my head hurts. I hope to god they speak like that in real life also just see other peoples face to hearing how they talk

8bit

Knows the Score
Any link to the actual music? Couldn't find anything so I'm listening to LCD Soundsystem - Losing My Edge ironically instead.

SKINNER!

Banned
If Gaf can handle drunk Mum, they can handle anything.

Exactly! To be fair, drunk Mum does a far better job at handling the rest of us rapscallions.

You know what I don't get? Drunk folk who randomly sob for no reason. You're out at a nightclub/bar and you're having a great time. Why do you decide to be all depressed and cry about your ex or exam or shit interview and spoil it for everyone else?

NinjaBoiX

Man, that aerial shot in Jesse's apartment,
Jesse and Walt, sitting on the sofa, with $5,000,000 literally splitting them apart.

Dat symbolism...

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Feeling on top of the world right now, really starting to feel like I'm in control at work, I know it's probably too early to say, but I think people are starting to respect ma authoritah..

I know I'll probably end up wanting to kill somebody tomorrow and I will lose the plot, but right now...I'm happpppyyyyyy

Man, that aerial shot in Jesse's apartment,
Jesse and Walt, sitting on the sofa, with $5,000,000 literally splitting them apart.

Dat symbolism...

Breaking Bad does foreshadowing all the time.

You've got to think about what's happening in a scene, the stuff on camera isn't there by accident.

There was some subtle emphasis on that little yellow car the kid was playing with outside Hank's.

NinjaBoiX

Feeling on top of the world right now, really starting to feel like I'm in control at work, I know it's probably too early to say, but I think people are starting to respect ma authoritah..

I know I'll probably end up wanting to kill somebody tomorrow and I will lose the plot, but right now...I'm happpppyyyyyy
sqBmE.gif

Nighty night folks.

afoni

Banned
You crazy media studies nerds. I don't notice these things :(

I hate to break it to you, but they're not going that deep down the rabbit hole. The real beauty of Breaking Bad is the character development and the pacing.

Also, for season 4, how beautifully they tie multiple plot threads together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom