• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
You crazy media studies nerds. I don't notice these things :(
I think this may be why I didn't like Elysium that much. I mean I enjoyed the effects and world but the storytelling goddang.

Reese's pieces are damn good.

okay here's a tip, don't ever look at nutritional facts of things you're enjoying a lot at that moment.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Anyone up for some Mario Kart 7?
Maybe tomorrow since it's late now.

I did set up a BritGAF room a while back at 47-9146-7265-7363.

EDIT: Wait, are people talking about a show after complaining that Americans will talk about said show? HA HA oh wow.

TCRS

Banned
Thank fuck I started reading from the bottom up. BAIL OUT!

vrvexcxcufc.gif

the superior way of reading threads. edit: time for BB.

Mikeside

So I read Perks of Being a Wallflower tonight.
Is it just me, or is that book profoundly depressing? I feel like I've been punched in the fucking stomach.

Danj

Is it just me, or is that book profoundly depressing? I feel like I've been punched in the fucking stomach.

I liked the film. Didn't get very far trying to read the book though.

*is off to an anime convention later this week*

NinjaBoiX

Morning Gaf! How are we all this morning?
Pretty good!

Just got to Durham, need to catch up on loads of paperwork (its the only thing giving me stress at the minute, needs sorting so bad!), then I have a pretty chill day planned.

We all need to blitz the house tonight too, we have that house inspection tomorrow! It's all good though, we're clean and tidy boys.

So right now? Pretty good.

About 8 o'clock tonight when I'm done with my shit nd getting high? Awesome.

My life feels pretty hectic at the minute, I really look forward to my relaxing time these days!

Have fun at your convention Danj!

Not feeling so good Jordan? Aww cheer up buddy, don't stress, we have Paramore next month!

Kent, I will be expecting pictures of your awesome tan.

SKINNER!

Banned
1am here. I used to think this timezone was the best, it sucks really.

You in San Francisco at the moment? So jelly.

Really got into the film when it was out in the cinema but thought they did a terrible job at
explaining the whole abuse thing throughout the middle and end of the fim. Poorly edited I thought. Probably to keep the 12A/PG13 rating. I was all like "Why is this dude obsessed with his dead auntie? What is going on?!"
Soundtrack was fantastic mind you. Catcher still my favourite "coming-of-age" novel.

NinjaBoiX

Implied my friend.

Hm do you think taking a flask would be a bad idea? It's a long movie so I'd have time...
Like a Thermos? I find this personally amusing given the context, as one of the lads get called Thermos on account of his massive wang. (He whips it out at any given opportunity, it's never requested!)

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
Like a Thermos? I find this personally amusing given the context, as one of the lads get called Thermos on account of his massive wang. (He whips it out at any given opportunity, it's never requested!)

YE GADS! If I had a heaving mound of flesh contained in my skannys, I'd do the same.

NinjaBoiX

That feel, when you see your ex looking a million dollars (different ex, my town is too small!) and in better shape than she ever has. She died her hair deep red too. It was all too much, a simple smile and a wink was all I could muster. (we never had much to talk about anyway)

She looked happy though, radiant even, so at least there is that!

:)

Maybe I'll have a supersize McFatboy with a large lard fries and a cholesterol shake for lunch. This health kick can be some boring shit!

That feel, when you see your ex looking a million dollars (different ex, my town is too small!) and in better shape than she ever has. She died her hair deep red too. It was all too much, a simple smile and a wink was all I could muster. (we never had much to talk about anyway)

Maybe I'll have a supersize McFatboy with a large lard fries and a cholesterol shake for lunch. This health kick can be some boring shit!

I'm kinda glad I don't have that problem, not going to bump into any ex's in London!

God knows what I'd do if me and the bloke split up, I'd probably have to move.

So how's everyone's day going so far? BB was so awesome last night, can't wait for the next one. Might catch up with Arrow tonight, and I've decided I'll start watching Game of Thrones when BB is finished.

This is why I've never had a girlfriend that lived where I live, it helps avoid so many potentially awkward moments.

Mikeside

I'm kinda glad I don't have that problem, not going to bump into any ex's in London!

So how's everyone's day going so far? BB was so awesome last night, can't wait for the next one. Might catch up with Arrow tonight, and I've decided I'll start watching Game of Thrones when BB is finished.

Excellent news - are you spoiler free so far?

NinjaBoiX

I'll start watching Game of Thrones when BB is finished.
Good choice!

So good.

So Lena Headey.

;)

(I have S1&2 on BD if you want to experience the full splendour, I'll give you a lend if you want)

My day is pretty good now. I was on edge a bit this morning, as the big boss man has been off for two weeks. I always get this impending feeling dread when he is due back, but he rang me at 10, we had a bit crack and it was all good.

He roped me into doing yet another fucking school tomorrow though, urgh. First visit too, so I need to label shit and do handover forms and other boring bullshit. I have an apprentice tomorrow though, he can do the donkey work.

Going home in two hours though. All in all, I feel pretty sweet right now!

Jordan

My first ex moved to Canada and then I believe she is now living in Wales batting for the other team... My last ex I see quite often and I just try to avoid eye-contact or any awkward conversations as she seems to forget she broke my heart and doesn't seem to understand when to shut up and not talk about other boys she's meeting to my face...

I'm going for a fucking massive KFC tomorrow, I feel like eating shit - I'm feeling rough as hell, I'm tired and my bank balance has just shot in half paying out for my car.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
We get the A-Level and Pre U results tomorrow (for distribution on Thursday) and tbh I'm fucking terrified. I can't shake this horrible feeling that I've missed something somewhere and some kid is going to get an X for their result. Doubly scared because this is a posh expensive school, if I have fucked it up I'm fairly sure I'll be unemployed by the end of the week. Shhiiiiiiiiiiit.

On the plus side, in previous years at my last college, awarding bodies would call up to let us know if something was mega wrong. But what if I've missed something???

Man, gonna be a rough sleep tonight.

Shit, I need to watch the new BB episodes already. :S

Day is going well though, granted it's been filled with penis talk all day. Gotta love work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom