• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

afoni

Banned
You're worth it dude.

vrgz5ho.jpg

me in 5 years

Going to viewing of a flat at 5:30

With any luck I may have myself a sweet little pad. Wish me luck.

This time next month I could be sobbing on my new kitchen floor because I don't understand what the symbols on the washing machine mean. let's hope.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Going to viewing of a flat at 5:30

With any luck I may have myself a sweet little pad. Wish me luck.

This time next month I could be sobbing on my new kitchen floor because I don't understand what the symbols on the washing machine mean. let's hope.

Just press buttons and move dials till it works, That works for me! I also need to kick the door shut a little or apply my foot to the door till it works.

NinjaBoiX

Just cleaned the living room up. Mrs is not expecting it. Someone's getting lucky tonight (hint: me!)
Hey, I'm cleaning too!

But my reward is we don't get kicked out after the inspection tomorrow.

Your reward sounds a fair bit more motivating. Get polishing boy!

Kentpaul

All my living room mess takes place on a small coffee table so its easy riding for me.

cut.jpg

Best pink floyd album. I can still remember the day i went to Glasgow and bought it.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
All my living room mess takes place on a small coffee table so its easy riding for me.

I have a longhaired cat and a black carpet, so an occasional deep hoover is required. Been ages since we tidied properly though, so long that I dare not say it on the internet for fear that you all think I'm a giant skank.

Kentpaul

I have a longhaired cat and a black carpet, so an occasional deep hoover is required. Been ages since we tidied properly though, so long that I dare not say it on the internet for fear that you all think I'm a giant skank.

Eww car hairs, Long live laminate flooring. A quick sweep then into the bin with all the tobacco and crumbs round my coffee table.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Eww car hairs, Long live laminate flooring. A quick sweep then into the bin with all the tobacco and crumbs round my coffee table.

Tell me about it dude, this cat sheds like nobody's business too. Even though we brush her a lot, you'll still get a fistful of fur if you give her a stroke. BUT SHE SO CUTE THO

NinjaBoiX

Kent knows what's up.

Push the mop/brush thingy in one continuous motion over the whole floor, hoover mop/brush thingy. Done. It takes like 2-3 minutes.

Of course, you have to wet mop the fucker every now and then which is a pain in the arse.

Kentpaul

Tell me about it dude, this cat sheds like nobody's business too. Even though we brush her a lot, you'll still get a fistful of fur if you give her a stroke. BUT SHE SO CUTE THO

Shave the kitty.

Kent knows what's up.

Push the mop/brush thingy in one continuous motion over the whole floor, hoover mop/brush thingy. Done. It takes like 2-3 minutes.

Of course, you have to wet mop the fucker every now and then which is a pain in the arse.

I use a fibre mop thing and just squirt the floor cleaner all over the room then do the motion and into the washing machine the fibre mop thingy goes. The only major downfall is you can't go in the room till its dried or you will get footprints all over the finished result.

Guys everyone buy GUNCRAFT, its the perfect arena shooter for BRIT GAF

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I have exactly the same issue, Jed. Literally like a handful of fluff on your hand and then you try to brush it off and it floats around and gets caught in your face BLARHGHGHGH.

Brushing her doesn't seem to help at all. Can't wait for milder weather if only so she'll stop shedding so much. Vacuum once a week and it doesn't seem to be enough sometimes.

Kentpaul

I have exactly the same issue, Jed. Literally like a handful of fluff on your hand and then you try to brush it off and it floats around and gets caught in your face BLARHGHGHGH.

Brushing her doesn't seem to help at all. Can't wait for milder weather if only so she'll stop shedding so much. Vacuum once a week and it doesn't seem to be enough sometimes.

I forget I'm posting on the internet and the internet has people who doesn't vacuum daily.

NinjaBoiX

I use a fibre mop thing and just squirt the floor cleaner all over the room then do the motion and into the washing machine the fibre mop thingy goes. The only major downfall is you can't go in the room till its dried or you will get footprints all over the finished result.
I love your attention to detail Kent. We are kindred spirits in a lot of ways you and I.

Sorted with the house, just need a shower and something to eat. Then it's time to nerd out with a comic and some chilled choons. I'm about a third of the way through I Kill Giants, I'll probably just polish it off tonight.

I'm enjoying it, it's amusing and I'm intrigued by the Giants aspect! It's tough to get your brain back into how to scan the page properly though. I've only read Preacher previously, so I'm not hugely familiar with the medium. IKG seems to have a much more scatter shot approach with the placement of the bubbles, sometimes it's a little tricky working out who is speaking!

But the art is really cool, I love that sketchy style.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Shave the kitty.

Wrap 'er in cling film. That's how we keep ours under control.

I want to do both of these things but have been banned. Not even a total shave, just a nice haircut.

Yeah totally. I've taken to pulling her hair out this yeah, it seems to work better than brushing and I think she loves it, she gets all floppy and silly and sweet when I do it.

Stoopid cat!

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
I love your attention to detail Kent. We are kindred spirits in a lot of ways you and I.

Sorted with the house, just need a shower and something to eat. Then it's time to nerd out with a comic and some chilled choons. I'm about a third of the way through I Kill Giants, I'll probably just polish it off tonight.

I'm enjoying it, it's amusing and I'm intrigued by the Giants aspect! It's tough to get your brain back into how to scan the page properly though. I've only read Preacher previously, so I'm not hugely familiar with the medium. IKG seems to have a much more scatter shot approach with the placement of the bubbles, sometimes it's a little tricky working out who is speaking!

Glad you're enjoying it, it's definitely very different from preacher in the art dept! I really dig the style, it reminds me a lot of Quentin Blake but manga influenced, very cool. One of my favourite one off stories ever too, you will cry like a little bitch at the end, promise.

AcridMeat

Banned
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WX58CZwyiU

Can't stop laughing. Although, I'm pretty sure that's a recorder and not a flute.
Hadn't seen it with the flute, I laughed for a minute the first time I saw those ketchupbots though.
Similar situation, though tan carpet with a black cat. He hasn't been shedding as much though which is cool, but he's getting old. That's an old cat trait right?

Speaking of comics, The Maxx cartoon series is/was $10, fuck yeah!

edit again: Payday 2 ain't downloading come on steam, that's just harsh.

As for me today, morning now, Pacific Rimping 1:30, dinner with friend I haven't seen in about 3 years. Wish me luck they'll be okay with the nudity.

Kentpaul

Someone on come dine with me should release the ketchup robot onto the table. I keep watching it over and over saying to my self "It's the effort that counts" When the ketchup goes over the table.

Mikeside

IKG is great.
I recommend Scott Pilgrim, Chew and American Vampire - I think you'd get on with all 3 :D

Symphonia

Banned
Someone on come dine with me should release the ketchup robot onto the table. I keep watching it over and over saying to my self "It's the effort that counts" When the ketchup goes over the table.
I apply for that show year in, year out and I never get picked. One day, I will be picked and then Channel 4 will realise what a mistake they made by not picking me sooner. My dinner of M&S's meal deals will go down a treat, yes.

AcridMeat

Banned
IKG is great.
I recommend Scott Pilgrim, Chew and American Vampire - I think you'd get on with all 3 :D
I should probably read Scott Pilgrim again, though I only own the last one. Need to see the movie again as well, shit. So much media I need to consume Mike, why can't you just have a pill for me to ingest and reignite those memories huh?

SuperSah

Banned
Intend to head out tomorrow and get some slim fitting jeans. I got too many skinnies and fancied a change :lol.

Anyone know any good stores that sell some? Saw a nice black pair in Topman. I want about two pairs with a budget of £60 max. Trying not to overdo it so I can get a awesome jumper I saw in River Island.

Kentpaul

Intend to head out tomorrow and get some slim fitting jeans. I got too many skinnies and fancied a change :lol.

Anyone know any good stores that sell some? Saw a nice black pair in Topman. I want about two pairs with a budget of £60 max. Trying not to overdo it so I can get a awesome jumper I saw in River Island.

Try bank or usc. Usc jeans are mint.

http://www.usc.co.uk/Mens/Mens-Jeans/View-All-Jeans/

NinjaBoiX

Glad you're enjoying it, it's definitely very different from preacher in the art dept! I really dig the style, it reminds me a lot of Quentin Blake but manga influenced, very cool. One of my favourite one off stories ever too, you will cry like a little bitch at the end, promise.
Perfect description.
IKG is great.
Cool. I still have two more to start that I borrowed from Musha. I have a backlog building already!
Try bank or usc. Usc jeans are mint.
Yup. They have some pretty cool tees.

Also, mint at Kent using "mint". And your new avatar is mint.

Feet up on the sofa, Pats cooking some awesome smelling spicy seafood pasta, The Black Keys - Rubber Factory on the stereo, reading IKG. This is the life.

AcridMeat

Banned
Sounds great Ninja, simple things bring such pleasure*.

I've got Goat going, feeling right about the world for now. It's fucking gorgeous out, where was this all summer?

Mikeside

I should probably read Scott Pilgrim again, though I only own the last one. Need to see the movie again as well, shit. So much media I need to consume Mike, why can't you just have a pill for me to ingest and reignite those memories huh?

I know, it's almost stressful how much media I want to consume & how few hours I have in the month to consume them.

Where's the flat?

a little place called egham that's closer to my work and closer to staines town than where I work currently

It's not exactly a big departure but it's a place to call my own and its rather nice.

The viewing went well except the landlady couldn't find the right key out of several hundred for one of the other available rooms so I snagged the larger one with a double bed and a sofa. The house also has a pool table. Aw yiss.

Loving the avatar Kent.

Glad you're enjoying IKG Ninja, hopefully you'll like the others as well. You can borrow some more when you're down in September if you like.

Never read Scott Pilgrim myself, picked it up a few times but not sure if I like the art style. Chew is awesome though. Really need to start on Locke and Key at some point. And of course I still need to get round to We3.

IKG is great.

I can second the first two. Haven't read AmVamp yet, but Snyder's mainstream stuff is top tier so it should be good too.

Such an epic comics day tomorrow. Between Saga, Infinity and Avengers Academy team guest-writing-and-drawing Avengers Arena, the wait is unbearable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom