• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaBoiX

I want to play her tits like bongos, throw her up in the air making her do a backflip and then have her land on my erect penis

Essentially, you want to start an erotic circus where your cock is the big top?
63nES5K.jpg

ok guys, update on the Secret Santa.

I still have a couple of people to get back to me, but on the whole they've all been sent. Some have been/are being sent late, some were sent over a week ago but haven't arrived yet so there are probably going to be postal issues as well. All in all just please be patient, it may be that your gift arrives after Christmas, but you will get it.

afoni

Banned
I have less than 30 quid to my name, had to change my gift plans due to money, spent ages putting it off and worrying I wouldn't be able to send it, but I still sent someone a gift. It may be a shit gift, but it is still a gift.

Come on, Seeyaneeday.

Speaking of crushes, I have a slightly controversial one.

I have the hots for Bashar al-Assad's wife.

Say what you like about the man, but he has good taste.

6TV3w0r.jpg

10/10

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
CHEEZMO™;93893723 said:
Saw a very cute Chinese girl today.

Just thought you guys should know.
What are you trying to say? Chinese girls aren't usually cute? I guess someone had to take up the racist banner since Coldman is banned.
Are you sure it wasn't Meadows fiance?

ok guys, update on the Secret Santa.

I still have a couple of people to get back to me, but on the whole they've all been sent. Some have been/are being sent late, some were sent over a week ago but haven't arrived yet so there are probably going to be postal issues as well. All in all just please be patient, it may be that your gift arrives after Christmas, but you will get it.
Thanks for taking the initiate and getting it sorted, Musha.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
I think the worst part is, I regularly tell her these things and she loves it, a guy she was seeing was in the pub the other day and maybe I should've tone it down, he was very quick to make it official the following day

hehe

I scare him

and he has a much bigger dick than me too ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Go for it afoni, I've liked this girl for years and the other day I made a thread about it, well GUESS WHO'S SEEING HER IN A FEW WEEKS

BOOYAH
Nobody would fit in. HAH.

tumblr_inline_mk54bv6cbV1qz4rgp.gif

What are you trying to say? Chinese girls aren't usually cute? I guess someone had to take up the racist banner since Coldman is banned.
Are you sure it wasn't Meadows fiance?

Thanks for taking the initiate and getting it sorted, Musha.

I've heard this before but how did Hot Coldman get this reputation for racism?

Jordan

So, The Walking Dead Season 2 - Episode One is released very shortly. I feel like I've only just got my manhood back from the first fucking season tearing out my heart strings and making me want to go kill all of the fucking zombies who ruined my life. I am sat here, fidgeting so badly like a bored child, I cannot sit fucking still. I haven't been this excited for a game in a very long time.

Childhood, welcome back.

I also need to begin to think about my actions, there are more and more games appearing on Steam that I am sitting here thinking "Yeah, that looks good... Oh, it's only £10? Awesome" and then buying it... I don't have a decent disposable income, I can't keep randomly buying myself games that are just racking up. I'm quite shocked that I haven't got more already, but with the Steam Christmas Sale (the only excitable thing about Christmas for me) coming up, I am going to need a real good amount of self control.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
So, The Walking Dead Season 2 - Episode One is released very shortly. I feel like I've only just got my manhood back from the first fucking season tearing out my heart strings and making me want to go kill all of the fucking zombies who ruined my life. I am sat here, fidgeting so badly like a bored child, I cannot sit fucking still. I haven't been this excited for a game in a very long time.

Childhood, welcome back.

I also need to begin to think about my actions, there are more and more games appearing on Steam that I am sitting here thinking "Yeah, that looks good... Oh, it's only £10? Awesome" and then buying it... I don't have a decent disposable income, I can't keep randomly buying myself games that are just racking up. I'm quite shocked that I haven't got more already, but with the Steam Christmas Sale (the only excitable thing about Christmas for me) coming up, I am going to need a real good amount of self control.

You should play Katawa Shoujo

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
During a smoking break today I was listening to the office ladies discuss Christmas type stuff they've been up to. One ladies' daughter had forked out £6 quid for the granddaughter to take a sleigh ride (with real huskies!). The sleigh turned out to be nothing more than a simple wheelchair, although the huskies were real. Idiotically, I chimed in and said if you push your granddaughter off a balcony, you can probably get a wheelchair free.

Accusing stares. Shaking of heads. Someone said "You're a father." Although i'm kind of proud fatherhood hasn't changed me much, it's sobering to think that I come across about as well in the real world as I do in internet land :p

Thanks! I'm here all night (literally. I'll be lucky to leave the office today) .

Windows are there for a reason. Shout "FIRE!" and take the plunge. You might get a free wheelchair if you're lucky.

Son Of D

Feels like we have a mixed group here in BritGAF, all sorts of people. That's good.

What isn't as good is that I met the guy who got my niece pregnant. My initial thought was "...fuck". First impressions certainly weren't good.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
During a smoking break today I was listening to the office ladies discuss Christmas type stuff they've been up to. One ladies' daughter had forked out £6 quid for the granddaughter to take a sleigh ride (with real huskies!). The sleigh turned out to be nothing more than a simple wheelchair, although the huskies were real. Idiotically, I chimed in and said if you push your granddaughter off a balcony, you can probably get a wheelchair free.

Accusing stares. Shaking of heads. Someone said "You're a father." Although i'm kind of proud fatherhood hasn't changed me much, it's sobering to think that I come across about as well in the real world as I do in internet land :p

Windows are there for a reason. Shout "FIRE!" and take the plunge. You might get a free wheelchair if you're lucky.

Free wheelchairs! Amazing.

I work in an office tower. Our windows don't open. One time, a fly got in. I really admired the little devil. What good work! Bet it had the pick of our leftover cake.

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
I work in an office tower. Our windows don't open. One time, a fly got in. I really admired the little devil. What good work! Bet it had the pick of our leftover cake.

such tenacity

much reward

(Did I do that right?)

Although I would like it noted that I never said anything about opening windows. That's sissy talk where I come from.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
I don't think I'm going to put myself through it. I like my adult themed stuff to happen in person, not in a video game.

It's okay; not everyone has the constitution to endure the sheer emotional termoil that results from playing the independent 4chan-produced visual novel 'Katawa Shoujo'.

Just had some carol singers round. Nobody else was in. I only had a tenner. I gave it to them. I feel like I've been raped. Fot ten quid I should have got my dick sucked but they were a bit young. Fuck these people and their emotional manipulation, fuck them to death I hope they get burgled this Christmas.

afoni

Banned
not many people have knowledge of how to spell 'turmoil' either apparently

the game is a weird mixture of good and terrible writing

i think each route was written by a different person

rin/lily are gr8 tier and emi is ok tier and shizune is shit tier.

hanako was just written by a person who couldn't think of a synonym for grimace and used the word about 1000 fucking times and she was psychologically scarred and there was no real resolution until THE MAIN CHARACTER HUGGED HER AND SAID HE UNDERSTOOD OMG

i guess it's worth playing to experience an eroge if you're interested but otherwise avoid it

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
They were written by different people, which explains the vast yawning chasm between Shizune and, say, literally anyone else.

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
Hahaha! I have an image of people walking through walls too. "Doors? Psch! Doors are for sissies!"

HS5G

Haha! That's the Jim Slade school of entering a room. Look at him go!

Note to self: never put Jim Slade Gif into Google again. Ever.

That's that chinless wonders wife?

Clucking Bell, I would smang that like the fist of an angry Allah.

As possibly the closest thing to a Muslim here, I heartily endorse this simile.

Just had some carol singers round. Nobody else was in. I only had a tenner. I gave it to them. I feel like I've been raped. Fot ten quid I should have got my dick sucked but they were a bit young. Fuck these people and their emotional manipulation, fuck them to death I hope they get burgled this Christmas.

Are you insane? I usually close the door on them or mutter something about not hearing them before wandering off.

NinjaBoiX

Lol at Screaming meats granny gag, and daps, they saw you coming mate. Wrap a strap to your bongos and go do some freestyle carol singing yourself, seems pretty lucrative around your way.

Sploatee seems like loads of fun.

Edit:
I like this one. Can we keep her?
Haha, see?

I've liked this girl for years and the other day I made a thread about it, well GUESS WHO'S SEEING HER IN A FEW WEEKS

BOOYAH
2nJ3GR0.jpg

SKINNER!

Banned
Speaking of crushes, I have a slightly controversial one.

I have the hots for Bashar al-Assad's wife.

Say what you like about the man, but he has good taste.

6TV3w0r.jpg

10/10

That's that chinless wonders wife?

Clucking Bell, I would smang that like the fist of an angry Allah.

Qt2iNyP.gif

Ain't got shit on Queen Rania of Jordan guys. Amateurs!

I hope this post doesn't come back to haunt me if I ever decide to travel to Jordan

SKINNER!

Banned
Sorry Shorty, the first lady of Syria wins it for me.

And she has a British accent.

and she looks like she's from the 1980s

scorching

We're done you guys. Fuckin' done. Never thought I'd fall out with dapper and afoni over something as frivolous as forbidden Middle Eastern fruit but it has just happened.

CHEEZMO™;93905419 said:
Someone beat you to it

Ouch, Desmond Tutu can't take that rejection. He maaaaad.

SKINNER!

Banned
Also unrelated, if you guys are into futuristic quirky animated TV shows then you need to check out Rick & Morty. It is so GOOD! Only 3 episodes have been released so it's easy to catch up too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom