• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I think I've heard back from everyone.

Everyone has sent or will be sending their gifts, so everyone will get something, even if it's late.

If you still haven't received your SS by say 5th Jan please let me know.

Speaking of crushes I have a odd one on Kirsite Allsopp not sure why just something about makes think she would ruin me in bed

She'd probably cover you in decoupage before taking you on a homemade bed that was made from a discarded radiator which has been repainted and covered in tie dye, while she has the voice of someone one step away from a depression-led breakdown.

Sorry, I've seen a LOT of her craft programmes.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
This is all getting a bit sausagey. Musha, please help!

I am STILL at work. I have a team of 3 helping me. None of them will get home before 10pm.

I only had a packet of Belvita for breakfast today!

Jordan

As of current, I only hate my brother and Telltale games...

Sounds like an 'interesting' job. How comes you're working late today?

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
I probably can't post it on a public forum because of confidentiality etc (not that it's saucy). Client work.

What do you do?

Jordan

My job titles sounds way more fancy that my actual role. I am a System's Support Analyst for a Worldwide Chauffeur company...

I'm a helpdesk monkey. I support three offices in the UK and one office in Hong Kong.

This is all getting a bit sausagey. Musha, please help!

I am STILL at work. I have a team of 3 helping me. None of them will get home before 10pm.

I only had a packet of Belvita for breakfast today!

Umm, I was going to post a pic of a hot topless guy, but that is pointless.

Fuck it, I'll do it anyway.

g0xpoD4.jpg

Hystzen

She'd probably cover you in decoupage before taking you on a homemade bed that was made from a discarded radiator which has been repainted and covered in tie dye, while she has the voice of someone one step away from a depression-led breakdown.

Sorry, I've seen a LOT of her craft programmes.

Yeah I seen them shows her obsession over a Pom Pom maker on new Xmas one last night was biazzare to watch

Hystzen

Umm, I was going to post a pic of a hot topless guy, but that is pointless.

Fuck it, I'll do it anyway.

g0xpoD4.jpg

Bearded Cavil at start of Man of Steel>>>>>>>Immortals Cavil>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>cleaned up Superman Cavil

he just looks fucking weird when they shave him and pull back his hair. I did crack up at his chest hair trying to escape the suit near his neck

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
My job titles sounds way more fancy that my actual role. I am a System's Support Analyst for a Worldwide Chauffeur company...

I'm a helpdesk monkey. I support three offices in the UK and one office in Hong Kong.

Sounds fancy. Hopefully you don't have to deal with obnoxious entitled people who feel they have a right never to drive their own cars.

Jordan

It's a lot fancier than it is... It's actually four offices in the UK, I forgot Heathrow Terminal 3. It's always fun being chauffeur driven around in a new E-Class or Volvo... I'm sure it would be more fun driving one on my own - but you know.

Getting really agitated at Telltale now, this is silly.

Edit: Going to punch a wall I'm so angry
Sorry afoni

Son Of D

I'm awful at pull ups. I can barely do one.

Also I appreciate the guy pictures posted here <3. I know so few gay people online that every online community I'm a part of there's pictures of girls everywhere (not that there's anything wrong with that). :p

On a different note and a bit of a silly question, but is Netflix worth it? I know it doesn't have the most recent films (but I don't want to use LoveFilm at all and I'm a bit unsure of Sky and Sony's pricing for rentals), but for TV shows and slightly older stuff is it worth it?

SteveWD40

Also I appreciate the guy pictures posted here <3. I know so few gay people online that every online community I'm a part of there's pictures of girls everywhere (not that there's anything wrong with that). :p

On a different note and a bit of a silly question, but is Netflix worth it? I know it doesn't have the most recent films (but I don't want to use LoveFilm at all and I'm a bit unsure of Sky and Sony's pricing for rentals), but for TV shows and slightly older stuff is it worth it?

Netflix is amazing for TV shows.

jimbor

Banned
I can't even do one pull up. It's my goal for Christmas, but not looking like it's going to happen.

They're far from easy but once you get that first one you'll be amazed how quickly you can progress if you do them with any regularity.

I started with resting my foot on a stool to take some weight off and then progressed rapidly from there.

Not pointless.

1b08b69b5413d05b0c1e199671fe7818.jpg

Josh Homme gets to stay.

Really? Josh Homme? I mean don't get me wrong the guy is awesome, cool, talented etc but, really? I dunno, I think it might just be built in to me to not be attracted to other gingers

ayK0aDD.gif

I envy this guys muscle.

MmmmmmAmell

For £6 a month I think Netflix is totally worth it. Especially now they've added Farscape.

f0rk

Yes, especially now they have their own exclusive stuff like House of Cards. I'm not sure I'd be as happy with it without a Chrome extension that lets you use other countries catalogues though.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Really? Josh Homme? I mean don't get me wrong the guy is awesome, cool, talented etc but, really? I dunno, I think it might just be built in to me to not be attracted to other gingers

MmmmmmAmell

For £6 a month I think Netflix is totally worth it. Especially now they've added Farscape.

I like gingers - my partner is a ginger although her hair has naturally gone darker now. I think he's just sexy. You just know he'd be amazing in bed.

Addnan

Get Netflix, sign up for unblockus, enjoy Netflix from every region!

Jordan

MmmmmmAmell

Bf1tiVsl.jpg

I would...

£6 a month is fantastic. I sort of haven't watched much recently, but the fact I have watched through all of: Breaking Bad, Orange is the new black, Arrested Development and a huge amount of comedians.

Rich!

Anyone using UK netflix needs to do themselves a favour and install mediahint (it's a free firefox extension that enables the USA netflix).

Do it and you'll be stunned. Our selection here is shit.

SteveWD40

Anyone using UK netflix needs to do themselves a favour and install mediahint (it's a free firefox extension that enables the USA netflix).

Do it and you'll be stunned. Our selection here is shit.

Wait... What??? Is it that easy?

West Wing here I come if so, is there a Chrome version?

Rich!

Wait... What??? Is it that easy?

West Wing here I come if so, is there a Chrome version?

I think there might be, but if not just install firefox for netflix. Mediahint is adware, spyware free and unlike shit like unblock.us it's absolutely free.

Here's a shot that I just took of my netflix homepage. Spot the difference with the UK one.

Basically, by the time lovefilm and netflix got here in the UK, Sky and Virgin had already snapped up most of the rights that mattered. Not so in the USA!

f0rk

I think Hola for chrome is better than mediahint because it is clear about what country it is showing and you can switch to other places easily.

SKINNER!

Banned
I use the Hola Android app to watch US Netflix on my phone. US Netflix in bed prevents me from getting any sleep.

Oh and just to let you know ladies and gents, mediahint add-on also enables other US-only video websites like Hulu and the south park studios website. Uncensored new south park episodes ftw.

Son Of D

Well just went for a month free trial. Also used Mediahint for US Netflix. Comparing the libraries between the UK Netflix (on my Wii U) and the US (PC)... yeah I can see why this was a good idea.

Thanks to those who recommended this. Time to catch up on some TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom