• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaBoiX

hy m8
I got very drunk, I had two gay men dancing with me all night, I had a gay French guy constantly touching and kiss my face/neck/hand and I danced with quite possibly the most wife-material female ever... It was an eventful night, and I am a very delicate little flower.
I know that feel Jordan, I seem to attract gay dudes for some reason. Michelle seems to think that I'm a quintessential "bear" (in fact, I think she said "bear cub", I cringed), and that if I decided to swing that way, I'd be knee-deep in cock.
Meh, I'd barely class any of those as Country. That Black Eye is a nice song though.
It's the old semantic genre/sub-genre argument again isn't it. The stuff you posted, particularly Darius Rucker is certainly more obviously country, but I dare say if you looked for any of the artists I posted in a record shop, they'd be filed under country. Or maybe alt. country/alt. rock ("alt" genres, lol).

Also, Colt Ford is my new hero. What a dude!

Jordan

I know that feel Jordan, I seem to attract gay dudes for some reason. Michelle seems to think that I'm a quintessential "bear" (in fact, I think she said "bear cub", I cringed), and that if I decided to swing that way, I'd be knee-deep in cock.

I teased one of them quite a bit, he kept coming up behind me trying to dance and make me feel awkward, so I just backed into him a little each time. He told me at the end of the night that I'm a tease.

pa8q9uN.jpg

Mikeside

I teased one of them quite a bit, he kept coming up behind me trying to dance and make me feel awkward, so I just backed into him a little each time. He told me at the end of the night that I'm a tease.

pa8q9uN.jpg

I'm screenshotting all of this and REALLY hoping I'm there when you get married.

Jordan

I'm screenshotting all of this and REALLY hoping I'm there when you get married.

All of BritGAF is invited...
Don't quote me on this... ever.

I got told last night that my dancing was awkward (which it probably is, as I can't dance) and that I'm too stiff and need to let go a little.

NinjaBoiX

Haha, you filthy flirt Jordan!

I remember when I was down Leeds for a leaving do (my mate emigrating to Australia), all his pals are drugs counsellors, so we got some proper primo MDMA. Cue much love buzz in the group.

Well this gay guy kept asking if I was that way inclined, I said no, but because of the Mandy, I was hugging him and shit all night. I think he took that as me being confused, and just wouldn't let it lie! By the end, he kept pestering for my number for his "hot girly friend who would like me".

Righto boss, nee bother innit.

Screw it, I got lucky with the DJ instead:
pa8q9uN.jpg

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
All of BritGAF is invited...
Don't quote me on this... ever.

I got told last night that my dancing was awkward (which it probably is, as I can't dance) and that I'm too stiff and need to let go a little.

Yay! Join the dark side! Lesbian and gay BritGAF is the best. We (er, I (is anyone else out there?), have, er, umm, cups of tea occasionally! It's great!)

Seriously, are you hot or something?

Jordan

I'm probably like 90% straight, I just like to wind people up. There were a few people at my last workplace, who hated male to male contact... So I made points to hug them every day, and when out for meals and shit try and sit next to them, just to stroke their legs and make them feel extremely uncomfortable. It's hilarious.

I am far from attractive sploatee, I have no self confidence either, which is just like... the ugliest thing ever.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
I like the cut of your jib, young man! May you crush your enemies, see them driven before you and hear the lamentations of their women.

No confidence can actually be pretty attractive.

Jordan

I get called cute and sweet, so basically my personality is probably spot on... The rest, not so much... and I can't dance or sing... I just fix computers. So, depends what the female is after really.

Edit: Terraria on the Vita... worth it?

Son Of D

Yay! Join the dark side! Lesbian and gay BritGAF is the best. We (er, I (is anyone else out there?), have, er, umm, cups of tea occasionally! It's great!)

I like tea, especially occasionally :p. I think there's a couple more LGBT BritGAF members here. Not 100% certain though.

On the few times I do go on nights out I often get girls trying to flirt with me. I find it funny to see their face just drop when I tell them that I'm gay. Although some then try getting me to touch their boobs in a "so this doesn't turn you on?" or "I'll convert you" way <_<.

I like tea, especially occasionally :p. I think there's a couple more LGBT BritGAF members here. Not 100% certain though.

On the few times I do go on nights out I often get girls trying to flirt with me. I find it funny to see their face just drop when I tell them that I'm gay. Although some then try getting me to touch their boobs in a "so this doesn't turn you on?" or "I'll convert you" way <_<.

There are a couple more, I think Vashetti is, and there was another guy who was moving here with his boyfriend? Don't think he's been in for a while.

You are our first proper full lesbian though sploat :)

NinjaBoiX

Vashetti, sploatee and Mark1 are gay, CHEEZMO is bi. Musha fancies girls as well as dudes, I won't label her though. She hates labels. ;)

Son of D? Gay or bi?

(I probably forgot some people.)

Edit: oh right, gay.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
There are a couple more, I think Vashetti is, and there was another guy who was moving here with his boyfriend? Don't think he's been in for a while.

You are our first proper full lesbian though sploat :)

Well, I do what I can. I wasn't sure if I was a full lesbian, but checked with Mrs Sploat just now who says that I am.

SKINNER!

Banned
Rammstein yessssssssssss

Still can't get over their performance at Download

So GOOD! I still remember when Darren said "Oh, you haven't seen them before? You're in for a treat" and I was expecting something special...Come the day though, I did not expect it to be that mind-blowingly good. Did I ever tell you about the closet neo-nazi that was standing next to me? He made the salute at some point during a song and I literally turned my head and looked at him and then he shouted in my ear "I'm doing it with my left hand. It's not racist!" and I shouted back to him "Yeah right mate!" and he disappeared after that. Flimsiest excuse ever.

Cool, I'll wait until the 23rd then.

Yep, that's what I'm doing. And I'm going to video me opening it so my SS can see my surprised expression.

So GOOD! I still remember when Darren said "Oh, you haven't seen them before? You're in for a treat" and I was expecting something special...Come the day though, I did not expect it to be that mind-blowingly good. Did I ever tell you about the closet neo-nazi that was standing next to me? He made the salute at some point during a song and I literally turned my head and looked at him and then he shouted in my ear "I'm doing it with my left hand. It's not racist!" and I shouted back to him "Yeah right mate!" and he disappeared after that. Flimsiest excuse ever.

No you didn't tell me that! Haha, so funny. Yeah all my friends who had seen them had told me how good they were, but I still wasn't expecting it to be that good!

What?! Who?

Ummm I can't remember everyone, I know Ninja has, I'm sure some others have as well. No self control.

I look great in a dress if that helps us on the final letter. Gotta catch 'em all.

--

Decided for my last radio show before moving away that we should do a rap music video. So fun day filming that today. Wore a Pikachu hat and everything.

Jordan

I have nobody to check with :(

If my current music choice was anything to go by, then you could assume that I am gay, but I can assure you I'm not. Listening to Mr Bublé cannot justify me being a straight man

NinjaBoiX

Nothing like going out for a run in the cold while listening to Ich Will. Shit makes you feel damn near invincible.
I'm not a huge fan of Till's vocals, as impressive as his voice is, but damn, their music is incredible. The drums sound so powerful and the riffs, holy shit.
Ummm I can't remember everyone, I know Ninja has, I'm sure some others have as well. No self control.
I apologise guys, I lasted all of two hours. The package was just too intriguing. But yeah, I'm shopping my co-conspirators. jimbor and dapperbandit also opened theirs.

If I'm going down, you guys are going down with me.
Yesterday I met up with no angel, we had a few drinks, it was good, then I went and got super smashed, waddled home, burnt a pizza, lost my trousers and woke up with ketchup all over my laptop
Pv0UaGI.gif

AcridMeat

Banned
Awesome tunes Acrid, that Madonna rap is genius. Also, plus 1 on Mos Def, love that drawl. The New Danger is a wicked album, so eclectic.

And you like People Under The Stairs? Mint! I love how laid back their sound is, just grooving for the shiggles. I agree with Mike that the bullshit posturing with gangsta rap about "hoes, clothes and bank rolls" just gets on my tits. As for PUTS, I'm always a sucker for this one from "Or Stay Tuned":

People Under The Stairs - Roadbeaters
Wow and to think I had all of PUTS' albums. This holiday I've been bleeding money out of every orifice.

A few more to consider, again I know it's late but this thread moves faster than Crank,
Doomtree - Dots & Dashes
Captain Murphy - Between Villains (many good artists in this one)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom