• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.
No.

I'm pretty incompetent at growing things, or alternatively very skilled at killing them. Mrs p on the other hand used to be a professional gardener, so I might have to check the back room ...

That's a no too.

I'm the same, I've managed to kill nearly every plant I've had. That's why I stick to cacti these days.

Well shit. Just found out this thing wasn't even sent out until today. So my Christmas is now going to be just a regular christmas instead of a super awesome christmas :(

I am genuinely intrigued as to what you are waiting for

If you're a student or a hippie maybe.

I am neither and in fact vehemently hate hippies.

NinjaBoiX

Guys, Crimbo starts here. No more work until January.

NXKV4.gif

Insanity? 220m? Are you allowed to say any more?
I'd prefer not to. Somewhere in the world there is photo of me and this guy together looking smug in dinner suits which I would rather did not reach the light of day.
Cahoots! I call cahoots!
I am neither and in fact vehemently hate hippies.
Yeah, they do suck like.

Primal Scream - Kill All Hippies

NinjaBoiX

Jesus, how tall are you?!
Not very. :/

I honestly don't know. 5' 4" maybe? Sucks.
Tune!!! That whole album is great! If I wasn't wrestling with my bastard phone I'd post a link to shoot speed / kill light!
Yiss! XTRMNTR-era Scream is best Scream. I can provide that for you, I post links and stuff:

Primal Scream - Shoot Speed/Kill Light

Also Ms Sploat, it would be in your best interests to check out that Simian Mobile Disco tune I posted on the last page when you get home. Girls kiss each other and stuff, it's kind of hot. ;)

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Tash next time your restart your computer go into the update settings and de-activate automatic update. Select 'let me choose which updates to download and install'.

You've probably already tried this.

Happy birthday anyway.

Jordan

I'm 5'7" with size 9s. Nobody expects it, but my feet are pretty stupid, they're really wide which makes buying shoes a nightmare, trainers are fine, but shoes are horrible to buy :(

Watford was a bit of a failure again today. But I have no finished my shopping, everybody I will see before Christmas has a present... and I got paid, which is always nice.

Wasn't going to say until I actually had it in my hands, but may as well tell you folks now. My latest social media giveaway win is a £1,000 gift voucher for Selfridges.

That's awesome! How do you do it?? I went through a stage of entering loads of competitions and won nothing, a friend of mine was constantly winning stuff every week.

EL6kUeb.gif

Actually not that shocking, just wanted to post that gif. Good for you though Danj (you bastard).

Best gif of the day.

When's your Birthday: 27-06-1990
Where do you live: Burnley, Lancashire.
Where are you from: Burnley...
Occupation/University: PC World/UCLAN
Favourite Actor/Actress: Oh... Err. Too many.
Favourite Band/Artist: Fear Factory
Favourite TV Show: Ripper Street atm :'(
Favourite Crisps: Salt n' vinegar lad!
Favourite Biscuit: Don't have one
Favourite Pokémon: Growlithe
Ant or Dec: As below
Stalactites or Stalagmites: Neither. >8[

Seriously, that's the entry quiz? No mention of tea or coffee?

Welcome WraithBringer! Fear Factory? I like you :)

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Not very. :/

I honestly don't know. 5' 4" maybe? Sucks.

Yiss! XTRMNTR-era Scream is best Scream. I can provide that for you, I post links and stuff:

Primal Scream - Shoot Speed/Kill Light

Also Ms Sploat, it would be in your best interests to check out that Simian Mobile Disco tune I posted on the last page when you get home. Girls kiss each other and stuff, it's kind of hot. ;)

Thank you Mr Ninja sir. I will do this when I'm back at the homestation. Office party tonight. Social events. Sigh. All I want to do is play Resogun with the Christmas tree lights on!

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider

Hello! You joining means I'm no longer the new girl. Yay! Seriously, hello. They're a lovely bunch. I get the warm and fuzzies in this thread :)

NinjaBoiX

You don't want to tug at that thread.

Also, welcome!
Ah well that makes sense! I'm barely taller than you (5' 7") and have size 11 feet. I must have clown feet :/
Nah, I do have pretty small feet! It's never bothered me to be honest, I always think trainers start to look a bit daft once they get past a certain size anyway, I think the proportions tend to work better on smaller scale.

Ever noticed how cool baby's trainers look? I rest my case.
Thank you Mr Ninja sir. I will do this when I'm back at the homestation. Office party tonight. Social events. Sigh. All I want to do is play Resogun with the Christmas tree lights on!
Sounds like a good night, enjoy! ;)

Resogun is wicked, my housemate downloaded it the other night. It's one of those deceptively simple games that actually has layers and layers of depth. It looks gorgeous too, Housemarque know their shit.

Son Of D

I like you already. Welcome to BritGAF where... things happen.

Krakle

Welcome!!

Jordan

Tea, milk first or last?

Welcome

Rich!

Hm. Girlfriend and daughter still haven't come back. To be honest, I really think it's the end for me and my girlfriend. I just...don't have the feelings I did years ago. I haven't felt properly attracted to her in a long time - I just can't bare the thought of someone else growing up as my daughter's stepfather.

To make it worse, I'm already starting to fancy this girl at work. Uh oh.

Danj

That's awesome! How do you do it?? I went through a stage of entering loads of competitions and won nothing, a friend of mine was constantly winning stuff every week.

I honestly have no idea, I can only assume everyone else assumed this competition was equally pointless and that the prize would go to Mr. A N Other in Timbuktu or whatever, but I entered it for shits and giggles and I won!!

Not gonna be able to use it till January mind you but I am looking forward to it.. gonna get myself a tablet among other things.

Symphonia

Banned
I'm every bit as disappointed as you, mane, but you learn to let it go.

On a completely unrelated note, today was my last working day of the year. I'm now off until the 2nd of January. O2 have also finished finally sorting out the insurance on my lost/stolen iPhone so as soon as I get that back, I'll be selling it - hopefully not to some Nigerian prince this time. I also had Subway bought for me today by a very attractive female co-worker. Either she wants the D or was just being friendly, either way I appreciated it, especially after our little Subway discussion.

Also, my SS has arrived. I got home and had a delivery note from the Royal Mail saying it's waiting to be picked up. It has to be my SS as I have no other parcels awaiting delivery so, yeah, I'll be picking that up tomorrow. As today was also pay day, I will be sending the kind person who sorted out the Secret Santa for me a gift as thanks and as an apology for being a douche to them all the time when, really, they're fucking awesome.

I'm doing my Christmas shopping tomorrow rather than Christmas Eve so I have that to
not
look forward to, although I know exactly what I'm getting and where from. So, yeah, rents paid, bills paid, CSA paid, credit card paid, Christmas being sorted, more money on the way - 2013 isn't ending too bad, all things considered.

I'm every bit as disappointed as you, mane, but you learn to let it go.

On a completely unrelated note, today was my last working day of the year. I'm now off until the 2nd of January. O2 have also finished finally sorting out the insurance on my lost/stolen iPhone so as soon as I get that back, I'll be selling it - hopefully not to some Nigerian prince this time. I also had Subway bought for me today by a very attractive female co-worker. Either she wants the D or was just being friendly, either way I appreciated it, especially after our little Subway discussion.

Also, my SS has arrived. I got home and had a delivery note from the Royal Mail saying it's waiting to be picked up. It has to be my SS as I have no other parcels awaiting delivery so, yeah, I'll be picking that up tomorrow. As today was also pay day, I will be sending the kind person who sorted out the Secret Santa for me a gift as thanks and as an apology for being a douche to them all the time when, really, they're fucking awesome.

I'm doing my Christmas shopping tomorrow rather than Christmas Eve so I have that to
not
look forward to, although I know exactly what I'm getting and where from. So, yeah, rents paid, bills paid, CSA paid, credit card paid, Christmas being sorted, more money on the way - 2013 isn't ending too bad, all things considered.

Good lad, when I make it to a meet I'm buying you a drink.

8bit

Knows the Score
Wasn't going to say until I actually had it in my hands, but may as well tell you folks now. My latest social media giveaway win is a £1,000 gift voucher for Selfridges.

Nice one! Even if you don't get it before Christmas you've got it for the sales. Try not to spend it all in one sho.. oh.

Son Of D

Fuck that. I'm going to start putting £100 a month in to my savings so I'll have a nice tidy amount put aside for the next meet. I'm buying the first round.

I should do the same actually. Putting money into my savings that is. I feel that the next meet will be quite expensive for me.

(Although if I can afford it I'll buy a round sometime)

Symphonia

Banned
I should do the same actually. Putting money into my savings that is. I feel that the next meet will be quite expensive for me.
I saw something on my Facebook news feed earlier about saving money and, apparently, if you put a sum of money into savings equal to the number of the week you're on (£1 for the first week of the year, £2 for the second, £3 for the third and so on and so forth) then you can save over £1000 in a year.

Subways is atrocious guys what are you on?

From their shitty sugar bread to their awful processed 'anything' specimens of meat.

I only get one if I'm desperate and then regret it almost immediately.

My fave 'crappy' packaged sandwich choice at the moment is the Tesco Cajun chicken wrap. the sauce is pretty swish.

Coming in at a distant second is the Boot Fajita wrap, although the festive Turkey, Bacon and cranberry sauce sandwich is pretty solid.

If I'm really hungry I'll go for the Boots all day breakfast sarnie.

Aside from occasionally doing my own sarnies (and making a right old mish mash of stuff), I quite like some of the better non chain sandwich shops.

However, if you live in Kent there is one place in one of the shittiest towns (Chatham) that does the most awesome sandwiches ever.

-Blueberry Park-

I don't like to go to the town much to be honest because I have no reason and its a shitter, but if I do, its to get one of their sandwiches!

Unfortunately, I fear that they won't be around much longer as its never busy anymore. I want them to move to somewhere better lock stock and barrel.

Eanan

Subways is atrocious guys what are you on?

Subway is the only fast food chain I use, but only if im absolutely starving.

I also rinse them for every vegetable they have. And ask for more. IDGAF.

They're meatball foot long with grilled cheese, toasted.... christ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom