• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love my new coat. I bet Jordan can guess why

pEdZtQ4.jpg

Jordan

Love it Mush, can't wait for January.

Random question - Is Stephen Amell's brother the main character in The Tomorrow People? Keep seeing the show advertised, might start watching that too!

Symphonia

Banned
While we're in the music mood (we're always in the music mood in BritGAF), I need to update my phone with some new music. Give me your recommendations, people.

Jordan

Personal choices:

Alex Clare's first album, currently waiting for his next album to be released. This song he did an acoustic cover on to show how happy he is that he has a bubbah on the way is just incredible.

http://youtu.be/P3eN0biMAHw

Delilah - From The Roots Up - The entire album is fantastic, if you can get the deluxe edition then you'll be met with a few gems.

Rudimental's debut album - Home, there's quite a few great tracks on there, think they released some of the wrong singles, but that's just my own personal opinion.

Nero - Welcome Reality, just something different.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
A nice long day of relaxation, been putting shortys gifts to good use, the plectrums are really thick so whenever I use them I end up up playing some really chunky riffs

Feels good man

but for now I'm still twiddling around with Slow Dancing in a Burning Room

Also downloading a burial at sea.. Thoughts GAF?
Tash next time your restart your computer go into the update settings and de-activate automatic update. Select 'let me choose which updates to download and install'.

You've probably already tried this.

Happy birthday anyway.

Turns out it's Internet Explorer, even when I refuse to use the fucking shite it still tries to destroy my computer

well IT FEELS LIKE I'M GONNA MOTHAFUCKING DELEEEEETE YOU

I AINT GOT YOU NO MO'

I AINT GOT YOU NO MO'

I MUST HAVE RID U FO' GOOOD

Thankyou Jackben, I hadn't tried that, alas it was not enough to rid the evil, I had to destroy it completely, and it worked thank god

Love it Mush, can't wait for January.

Random question - Is Stephen Amell's brother the main character in The Tomorrow People? Keep seeing the show advertised, might start watching that too!

Hell yeah!

And yes he is, I've not seen it yet but it's not doing as well in the ratings

NinjaBoiX

I love my new coat. I bet Jordan can guess why
GHeEAUu.jpg
daww

Coat is fly Musha, I like!
While we're in the music mood (we're always in the music mood in BritGAF), I need to update my phone with some new music. Give me your recommendations, people.
I can't be arsed with links at the minute (watching Rain Man) but recently I've been listening to a lot of AlunaGeorge, The Kills, Simian Mobile Disco, Yeah Yeah Yeahs and Daft Punk.

Oh and I got bit by the Black Keys bug again, just can't get enough of that scuzzy blues man.

TCRS

Banned
nice coat musha. I need to buy a proper one as well. I don't know why I keep buying cheap shit. The cheapest one I bought was for £8 at a shop that was closing down in croydon lol.

Yeah nice coat Musha, I really need to get a new one as I'm fed up of having to pull my current one down whenever I stand up I.E when I get off the bus.

NinjaBoiX

I buy way too many coats, but it's just such a versatile garment. Fuck it, jeans and t-shirt, throw on appropriate jacket, good to go.

I forgot how hot Valeria Golino is. Her voice is too sexy, and those eyes, goddamn...

TxYmSVh.jpg

Booooooosh!

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
had a fuckin mint night

cousins 18th

danced myself out a bit too early cos im a lazy cunt, but dat village people just gets me going so fuck you

Lirlond

I really want to open my SS, if only to confirm that it hasn't broken. I'll wait till the 23rd though.

Work in 8 hours. Woop woop

EDIT: Just found a return address on it. London postcode so that narrows it down to about 20 different people. I'll find you

EDIT EDIT: If you know who this is don't tell me I want to work it out.

Danj

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck weather warnings on the trains tomorrow :( still might not be able to get my selfridges stuff for christmas :( :( :( stupid weather

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Work in an hour and a half.... atleast it's only a 4 hour piss about

Then it'll be time to mash a burial at sea

Cheezmo how many hats have you got

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
only one proper hat

i also have a blue christmas hat with flashing blue stars on the front i sort of stole from the furmeet

NinjaBoiX

Is it creepy that I am watching Mike sleep right now?
Draw on him.

So I tried to do some Christmas shopping, town was a fucking cattle drive. Got bored after 20 minutes, bought two CDs (for me) and now I'm leaving. Poor attempt, even by my standards.

RuGw6wO.jpg

"Really not in the mood for this."

Also, I saw this on OT earlier, totally awesome pic of a Russian couple married for 65 years:
W4snyqv.jpg

Rich!

I get 24 plus bank holidays in leiu.

Anyway. I can't stop thinking about this girl at work. I've only known her for a week!

Fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom