• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Remember when you were so excited you couldn't sleep at all whereas now you have to be woken up because you just want to sleep in?

Merry Christmas one and all!

NinjaBoiX

Merry Christmas dudes and dudettes!

Hope you all have a marvellous day and get all the toys you asked Santa for.

Peace and love,

Ninj

xxx

Merry Christmas! Drank loads of Bailey's last night so that was fun.

Just me and the GF for Christmas, so no one to plan around but we get to do the work. Yay?

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
So many people at the sploat abode!

Merry Christmas to you all. @

I got Mastodon vinyl :-D not materialistic at all, nope. Not me. Mastodon vinyl!!!

Have a lovely and fattening day xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hate to be a downer but I broke up with someone a few weeks ago and am just feeling shitty this Christmas. Shame really because I can tell my family are a bit disappointed to have such a miserable me home after so long.

All the same Merry Christmas guys - glad everyone seems to be with family!

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Hate to be a downer but I broke up with someone a few weeks ago and am just feeling shitty this Christmas. Shame really because I can tell my family are a bit disappointed to have such a miserable me home after so long.

All the same Merry Christmas guys - glad everyone seems to be with family!
I'm with you you Bro, guy I was working with was a cunt, made me feel horrible to the point where I walked out, I want to mention it to my boss but I'll wait until tomorrow, no point spoiling his day like he spoiled mine

SuperSah

Banned
Yes.

Got a new Diesel Tattoo fragance. 125ml too, aww yes.

I got a lot of books, mens toiletries, clothing, Note 3 case and some DVD's alongside a gift card for Topman! :)

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
During this time of material excess, don't forget to keep the people who made your gifts possible in your thoughts.

Remember, Santa needs the elves, the elves dont need Santa.

Rich!

Fucking furious. I lent my PS4 to my parents last night so they could watch a film on Netflix USA. Just now I went to pack it up, and discovered my dad had put his bluray player on top of it in order to watch a DVD (WHYYYYY)

The glossy side is absolutely totally fucked. Several deep gouges, scratches everywhere. I take bloody good care of my stuff too.

I then packed it all up and put my keys down on the dinner table. My mum then shouted at me and said 'BE CAREFUL YOU DON'T SCRATCH MY NEW TABLE!!" Oh my god, you have some fucking nerve. Cue argument.

It's otherwise been a really good day, and my daughter loved it. Im just pissed off.

Staying at home tomorrow. Like hell am I going to their house.

Rich!

It's just upsetting. Every console I have is in mint condition - I even spent the extra time to source mint condition retro consoles purely to have something to be proud of.

And now my brand new £350 PS4 looks like something bought from cash generator. Last time I'm ever trusting anyone with my stuff ever.

And the worst thing about it is that me and my family watched a DVD on the PS4 yesterday before I went home. So why the fuck was the blu ray player required?!?!

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
CHEEZMO™;94762426 said:
During this time of material excess, don't forget to keep the people who made your gifts possible in your thoughts.

Remember, Santa needs the elves, the elves dont need Santa.
9/10, comrade

Fucking furious. I lent my PS4 to my parents last night so they could watch a film on Netflix USA. Just now I went to pack it up, and discovered my dad had put his bluray player on top of it in order to watch a DVD (WHYYYYY)

The glossy side is absolutely totally fucked. Several deep gouges, scratches everywhere. I take bloody good care of my stuff too.

I then packed it all up and put my keys down on the dinner table. My mum then shouted at me and said 'BE CAREFUL YOU DON'T SCRATCH MY NEW TABLE!!" Oh my god, you have some fucking nerve. Cue argument.

It's otherwise been a really good day, and my daughter loved it. Im just pissed off.

Staying at home tomorrow. Like hell am I going to their house.

People are more valuable than belongings! I know this sentence without a proper story just sounds shitty but I mean it genuinely. Running to watch Dr Who but will elaborate later!

kyser73

Fantastic present opening with 3 year old daughter this morning, followed by mimosas and salmon, bacon & scramble egg on muffins.

Lunch a The Commercial in Herne Hill with some friends (our excuse is having a 4 week old baby boy for the can't be arsed cooking), walk around Brockwell Park to get lunch moving.

Just watched Dr Who, now I have to endure 2 hrs of Doenton Xmas special. My prediction:

There will be tragedy involving one of th womenfolk, probably Edith.
Mr Bates will loom menacingly.
Carson will get red & angry about something.
Lord Downton will make a grand pronouncement that he will be forced to reverse by the end of the episode.

Rich!

People are more valuable than belongings! I know this sentence without a proper story just sounds shitty but I mean it genuinely. Running to watch Dr Who but will elaborate later!

Yeah. I've made things up with them - they spent a hell of a lot on me and my daughter, so I can't be mad at them.

I absolutely loved the day with my daughter. She was so happy when she got her presents, and the rest of the day she kept hugging me and giving me kisses as if to say thanks. Awww.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom