• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
VgHETtF.png

DnWH5fb.jpg

1000 hours in Paint

afoni

Banned
Downloaded a Chrome extension and now I have access to the US Netflix library.

It's beautiful.

I groaned, yet I must tip my hat to you.

A friend of mine once told me that he reckoned I'm the type of guy to employ wordplay instead of foreplay.

I'm single, ladies/gentlemen. ;)

SmokyDave

Taking it back to the old school, just for KP.
Edit: Nope, just didn't fit. Seems you can't go back when it comes to avatars, only forwards.

A friend of mine once told me that he reckoned I'm the type of guy to employ wordplay instead of foreplay.

I'm single, ladies/gentlemen. ;)
A cunning linguist?

Mikeside

Wow, it's really difficult finding the right moment to actually try and break into this thread because it's so close knit. But having just sent my first message on a dating site to someone i randomly spotted (she'll ignore, i'll be distraught) i figured how can now be any worse a time if i get mauled in Britgaf...i'm already emotionally drained.

And yes, i'm a fragile soul...

Welcome duck #4!
You'll always be duck #2 in my heart <3 <3

note: this is a stoned post.
note note: I think I found my Notts Girl.
note note note: Why doesn't donkey show post in here as much anymore? I want that SOB back in my liffffffffe

I mean, it's gotta be. First there was all the resume leaks pointing to a Sumo-developed LBP3, then Sony posts this... it'll be out this year, because screw releasing big PS3 games in 2014, and they're likely in crunch time for it.

xist

xist, please use three adjectives to describe the Sony Playstation Vita™.

Please note that this test determines the nature of our future relationship.

This took me some time (kept slipping into verbs) and i'm not even that happy with my answer...

Enticing
Potent
Unrealised

SmokyDave

Amazing
Barren
Gorgeous
Mmm, good answers.

This took me some time (kept slipping into verbs) and i'm not even that happy with my answer...

Enticing
Potent
Unrealised
OK, me 'n' you are cool. Welcome to GAF, please enjoy your stay.

Dave's message on the 3DS Friends List is "Buy a Vita!"

I assume the cheque is in the post
My little Streetpass dude barks the same thing at everyone he meets. Sensible fellow.

Well so far it's a tie between c and d.

Happy Wednesday everyone! Looks like it's going to be a beautiful day.

Mike, she can only be your Notts lass if its reciprocated.

NinjaBoiX

Aww yeah, lunchtime today is the brow of the hill!

Fucking motherfucking piece of shit schools though, urgh.
might be back in England next week.
Cool man, September meet?

Musha, I count 4 votes for C, 2 for D. Stop messing about and just pick C!

;)

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Morning BritGAF,

How is everybody today? It's hump day, three more working days for us 9-5ers then the weekend.
Well today is my last day at work before I head off to Sweden for two weeks. Need to make sure I get a bunch of stuff emailed out so stuff can theoretically happen while I'm away even though I know it won't.

AcridMeat

Banned
Pacific Rim was fucking awesome. Better than Elysium in my opinion.

GameStop is still hilariously awful. Took about 60 seconds to have another customer story before I left. Older guy with his dog on a leash, which seemed weird as it was an indoor mall, talking to an employee about how they bought a ton of TV dinners and either he or someone in his house played 100 hours of Skyrim.

I went to some old shops I used to go to all the time as a kid, one being a store for board games. Saw they have board game nights on Thursday, probably going to go and see what sort of crowd it attracts. Hoping I'm the bottom end.

Oh and next week there's a showing of a documentary on Ray Harryhausen, the film effects artist. Some other effects artist who worked on Star Wars and Indiana Jones will be there. You guys want me to say anything to him?

Morning sluts, physio today and the physiotherapist isn't a busty young woman.

I have the chance to buy a Sega Dreamcast with assorted accessories and games for £50 but I must resist.

Musha, I count 4 votes for C, 2 for D. Stop messing about and just pick C!

;)

I don't know how you're counting -

NinjaBoiX - C
afoni - A
Jedeye Sniv - D
shorty_symd - D
Hystzen - C
TCRS - D
Kentpaul - C

I'm going with the majority, so next vote for C or D gets it.

mooshy pls.

Pretty certain it is, but not going to put it on the table until she breaks up with Johnny Douchebag.

Ok well that's great that you think she feels the same way, and sensible of you to wait. Did she say anything about him or the status of their relationship?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom