• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Didn't expect much as I hadn't asked for much but surprise surprise my parents got me a Nexus 7! Love 'em.

Symphonia

Banned
Having feelings is apparently terrible of me and I shouldn’t do it because it ruins your mood and it automatically means I’m making you out to be the bad guy? This is exactly why I’m done with people.

Yes, perfect thanks! One I don't have on the shelf - will read through it over the new year.

Excellent, I was a bit worried that you'd take one look at it and think 'WTF?'.

My friend passed away today, his family and girlfriend made the heart wrenching decision to turn off his life support. Even though I'd not seen him for a few years I'm absolutely gutted and tears have been shed. He was a good bloke even at school when I was surrounded by cunts.

decaf

y2bDi58h.jpg

BcpByljh.jpg

MZeYWtwh.jpg

caffeinedreamer...You are a fucking legend. I can't thank you enough for the tag, the bottle of lucozade and this gorgeous trapper mang. You know I won't be taking it off ever from now on right? Even when I'm sleeping it'll be planted on my head :D

Missed this post earlier... what's with all you cheeky bastards opening presents early?

Hope the trapper hat fits!

Lucozade bottle seemed apt:
6SFpMgh.png

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
Wonderful Christmas day here.

Slightly weird being as it is only the second Christmas we've had without children living with us (the first was back in 1985 just a month after we were married).

All worked out very neatly though. Kids around for the day, lots of food, playing card games and general silly banter; surprise presents (scarf & slippers I really should have foreseen being as everyone has been steering me away from scarves and slippers for the last 2 months!) and wonderful cheeses, and unexpectedly Portal and Portal 2 on Steam which I've never played.

Then around the kids' flat for Doctor Who, Monopoly, chocolate cake and my first sight of a Wii U.

Night night GAF and a very merry Christmas to you all.

SKINNER!

Banned
Missed this post earlier... what's with all you cheeky bastards opening presents early?

Hope the trapper hat fits!

Lucozade bottle seemed apt:
6SFpMgh.png

Haha, everyone else got a bit eager so I joined in :p Merry Christmas buddy and thanks :) Still have no clue how you pulled off the tag trick! The hat is all snuggly and warm. Much needed Lucozade bottle was also appreciated too as I often get thirsty...

Merry Christmas everyone! Great to see all these new PS4 owners. Nice Mastadon vinyl sploatee. Joyous Supersah made me smile.

SuperSah

Banned
Armed with a £35 Topman gift card and extra £20, I should hope Topman has a fine casual blazer for me in the hell hole of Westfield which is reportedly suicide for Boxing Day.

afoni

Banned
Armed with a £35 Topman gift card and extra £20, I should hope Topman has a fine casual blazer for me in the hell hole of Westfield which is reportedly suicide for Boxing Day.

I have a New Look gift card.

I have no idea how much is on it because it felt rude to ask how much money was on it.

Will probably just buy a pair of shoes from there.

In other news, chocolate. Chocolate everywhere.

SuperSah

Banned
I have a New Look gift card.

I have no idea how much is on it because it felt rude to ask how much money was on it.

Will probably just buy a pair of shoes from there.

In other news, chocolate. Chocolate everywhere.

Should of just gave us a general Westfield card. =P

I got this year:

Note 3 TPU case
Imported Lucky Charms
Imported Pop Tarts
Bruno Mars book
Kane Chronicles book
Twilight spin-off book
£35 Topman gift card (really want a blazer)
New River Island leather backpack
Cable knitted jumper
Revolution Season One
Dove Mens toiletries
Lynx Men toiletries
Diesel Only the Brave Tattoo (125ml)
Mens lounge wear to chill out in
gift bag of sweets etc.
Note 3 - technically an early present

Dad taking us to the sales tomorrow, so I'm hoping I can tempt him for Bravely Default or my blazer.

Really content this year, most of this was essentials and I chose tattoo over the normal Brave fragance because I like the warmer tone and 125ml was too tempting.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider

I got this year:

Note 3 TPU case
Imported Lucky Charms
Imported Pop Tarts
Bruno Mars book
Kane Chronicles book
Twilight spin-off book
Cable knitted jumper
Revolution Season One
Dove Mens toiletries
Lynx Men toiletries
gift bag of sweets etc.

Dad taking us to the sales tomorrow, so I'm hoping I can tempt him for Bravely Default or my blazer.

Really content this year, most of this was essentials and I chose tattoo over the normal Brave fragance because I like the warmer tone and 125ml was too tempting.

I got Mastodon vinyl.

Rrrrrrraarrrrrgggghhhhhhhhh

Jedeye Sniv

Banned

I got this year:

Note 3 TPU case
Imported Lucky Charms
Imported Pop Tarts
Bruno Mars book
Kane Chronicles book
Twilight spin-off book
Cable knitted jumper
Revolution Season One
Dove Mens toiletries
Lynx Men toiletries
gift bag of sweets etc.

I got a pen, a jumper and a book. And daps' scary picture.

It's gonna hurt when you get older man.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider

Are you and I the only ones awake?

I am gin-powered. The famille are watching World War Z and I've got the headphones on with lots of bass. What's going on with you?

NinjaBoiX

So true man, I have learnt not to get excited about presents anymore, they're usually thoughtful but kind of lame/nowhere near as good as what you would've bought for yourself:

I got:

A pair of shoes/trainers (I still can't decide what they are, but they cool)
£70 for the trainers I never managed to get
A lame wooden puzzle from the gadget shop that I will never solve
A Gordon Ramsey cookbook (you useless set of cunts)
A box of chocolates
A Terry's Chocolate Orange (the box was slightly damaged)

Yay.

Wicked Christmas though all told. The company and good cheer made up for the shit gifts.

So done guys. Bed time.

Peace.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
For some reason I didn't get my annual Chocolate Orange. Also the poor Wii U GamePad has lots its job as my in bed web browser.

afoni

Banned
Meyer's only success was inserting universal female fantasies into her books because she is a sexually frustrated woman whose husband probably wasn't doing it for her.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
No he never, it's one of those unofficial ones.

Twilight books are actually readable.

I love Bruno Mars' music, so y'know.

My problem with him is that I think he's a liar. He writes all these sweet and innocent songs but I think he's having orgies and making a living via child trafficking.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Walked into the living room and the sploat in laws are playing Push Over on their laptop, sister in law is playing Fire Emblem on the 3DS, brother in law playing AC4 on PS4 and Mrs sploat playing Lego star wars on the MacBook. Crikey.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Walked into the living room and the sploat in laws are playing Push Over on their laptop, sister in law is playing Fire Emblem on the 3DS, brother in law playing AC4 on PS4 and Mrs sploat playing Lego star wars on the MacBook. Crikey.

Shout NERDS at them and talk loudly about football for a while, that should freak them out.

Ninj, boxing day lunch?? I think I'm still full from yesterday!

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Today is the day of alcoholocaust.
Jbombs for lunch

Holy moley, you hardcore! I got up at one, will shortly be having some bacon rolls to take me through to dinner, will be drinking water all day. I'm not even particularly hanging today, I just feel the need to strip it back after the excess.

SuperSah

Banned
My problem with him is that I think he's a liar. He writes all these sweet and innocent songs but I think he's having orgies and making a living via child trafficking.

His voice is one of the best in the industry. It's natural and manages to sound 100x better live.

If you listened to any of his new album songs, you'd see that he's not protraying himself as sweet and innocent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom