• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
His voice is one of the best in the industry. It's natural and manages to sound 100x better live.

If you listened to any of his new album songs, you'd see that he's not protraying himself as sweet and innocent.

I'm only being facetious. Mrs Sploat likes him so I'm used to grumbling all the time. I don't mean anything by it.

SuperSah

Banned
I'm only being facetious. Mrs Sploat likes him so I'm used to grumbling all the time. I don't mean anything by it.

Oh. :v

Sorry, I tend to get a little defensive about him, lol, he's incredibly underrated in the UK. Seeing him live was the greatest thing ever.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Oh. :v

Sorry, I tend to get a little defensive about him, lol, he's incredibly underrated in the UK. Seeing him live was the greatest thing ever.

That's alright! I was being a bit mean so sorry. A day with lots of loud drunk Mancs = everything is insulting each other. I didn't mean anything by it. If it makes u feel better I'm used to having the p taken from my music all the time (what is that fing shite is the usual response I get :) ).

SuperSah

Banned
That's alright! I was being a bit mean so sorry. A day with lots of loud drunk Mancs = everything is insulting each other. I didn't mean anything by it. If it makes u feel better I'm used to having the p taken from my music all the time (what is that fing shite is the usual response I get :) ).

It's cool, no offence taken or harm done!

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Sah I don't think you are going to find anyone in the over 21 age bracket who agrees Bruno Mars is "underrated".You're a good lad though so I'll reserve further commentary and spare you the vitriol.
please leave my joke alone
It's all he has afoni. Show some pity for the downtrodden this holiday season.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
please leave my joke alone

Not one for shit writers with big followings. Women are pretty okay.

Ok. Wanted to argue that your comment was pretty sexist. But I haven't got the attention span or the conviction today so I'm pretty useless. Sorry! If you feel strongly that it wasn't, can we pick up in a bit?

Edit: can put something in the diary?

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
MEDAL OF HONOR™ WARFIGHTER worth £5.39 in the Playstation store?

afoni

Banned
Ok. Wanted to argue that your comment was pretty sexist. But I haven't got the attention span or the conviction today so I'm pretty useless. Sorry! If you feel strongly that it wasn't, can we pick up in a bit?
It was mere hyperbole. I'm pretty good at accidentally offending people like that.

Danj

Turkey, stuffing, and bread sauce toasties on Boxing Day. Probably the best thing about the holiday season.

We had turkey salad with lettuce, celery, peppers, spring onions and new potatoes for lunch today. Mmm-mm.

Also I bought Cook Serve Delicious in the Flash Sale on Steam and it really is a fun game, only £1.74 and was made by a GAFfer, go buy it.

NinjaBoiX

I'm not a huge fan of KFC. As Sah said, crazy salty and greasy as hell. The buns are like polystyrene too and the fries are limp and tasteless. I certainly don't regard it as a treat, quite the opposite. It's like a last ditch choice for me.

Nando's is hugely overrated too IMO. I often find the chicken dry and the side dishes poorly cooked. It's fine, and certainly a step up from the beige slop KFC churn out, but it's just nothing to write home about.

Greggs can get to fuck too. Questionable lukewarm mush wrapped in undercooked greasy pastry. Mmm, delicious. :/

MaccyD's doesn't particularly stir my beans either, but Burger King is pretty tasty. Really good crispy fries and the burgers are usually decent. Well overpriced though.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
I'm not a huge fan of KFC. As Sah said, crazy salty and greasy as hell. The buns are like polystyrene too and the fries are limp and tasteless. I certainly don't regard it as a treat, quite the opposite. It's like a last ditch choice for me.

Nando's is hugely overrated too IMO. I often find the chicken dry and the side dishes poorly cooked. It's fine, and certainly a step up from the beige slop KFC churn out, but it's just nothing to write home about.

Greggs can get to fuck too.
Questionable lukewarm mush wrapped in undercooked greasy pastry. Mmm, delicious. :/

MaccyD's doesn't particularly stir my beans either, but Burger King is pretty tasty. Really good crispy fries and the burgers are usually decent. Well overpriced though.

hand in your northerner card

People are hating on KFC?

I always feel a bit grotty going in there and most KFC's are chav central - but I will grudgingly admit that their chicken is godly.

In a good mood because someone I had a falling out with phoned and we seem to be building back a friendship. Weight off my chest!

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
KFC is disgusting. I have nothing but anecdotal evidence but rest assured I will never eat there again in the UK or the US. At least in the States we have better options for fried chicken.

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
Christmas day 2 went according to tradition with massive cooked breakfast for the family at lunchtime. Tomorrow it's the roast.

Two consecutive days off work for the first time since May - very relaxing. You guys get to do this every week?

KFC is awesome, the only time I'll eat chicken skin, that secret coating is godly. And their gravy, mmmmmmm.

Only one thing I like in Burger King, and that's the bacon cheeseburger.

Mcds is my go to junk food.

Unless I'm feeling posh, then I'll get a burrito.

NinjaBoiX

The best burger I've had in a long time was at the Dalston Street Feast from this cool cat:

LDDSFmm.jpg

R3HaGUH.jpg

jawPRfw.jpg

I wanted to touch his tache.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Dat KFC bumsucking going on here, oh god

I just ordered myself a nice blazer, decided I have to start looking formal now. :)
Topshop does some good blazers for sure. I have one I bought four years ago, still fits and looks great for formal wear when I wear it with a tie. Also good for casual wear if you do a button up under it with jeans, leave the button up untucked and roll your sleeves up. You look classy and cool without seeming too formal.

SuperSah

Banned
Topshop does some good blazers for sure. I have one I bought four years ago, still fits and looks great for formal wear when I wear it with a tie. Also good for casual wear if you do a button up under it with jeans, leave the button up untucked and roll your sleeves up. You look classy and cool without seeming too formal.

That's where I got it! Topman! :)

http://m.topman.com/mt/www.topman.c...=-1&productIdentifier=product&catalogId=33056

Bet it looks sweet with a button up oxford shirt and jeans.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Yeah it really does. Don't be like the dweeb in the display picture though, leave the top button undone unless you have a tie on.

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
TKMaxx is superior for jackets. £450 items for only £1!

Went round TK Maxx just before Christmas, and first time for a few years. They seem to be doing a lot better in clothes than they used to. Unfortunately they've really cut back on the oddball decorative tat section, which is what I was really after.

SuperSah

Banned
TKMaxx is superior for jackets. £450 items for only £1!

Did you watch that documentary on C4 a week back which revealed most of TKMaxx' produce is so cheap because they're either knock offs or the same brand but much cheaper quality?

They called them "Outlet Scandles".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom