• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
So I sent my boss and his lady a snapchat of me pissing like a horse last night

He didn't actually tell me if my cock was in the snap

and I don't know who else I sent it to

lol

Son Of D

Well that was an eventful Christmas. Got myself a new desk, a typewriter, a Sony HDRAS15 camcorder, a few clothes, an Amazon gift card and a Disney mug. Amongst other things.

As for the events of the day, had to deal with an incredibly drunk sister (my eldest sister that is, as both of my sisters are older than me). Long story short, we nearly fell out over something stupid. After that mess there was Toy Story 3, Christmas dinner and just chilling out. As for today's events, putting the new desk up and rearranging my room.

Well that was an eventful Christmas. Got myself a new desk, a typewriter, a Sony HDRAS15 camcorder, a few clothes, an Amazon gift card and a Disney mug. Amongst other things.

As for the events of the day, had to deal with an incredibly drunk sister (my eldest sister that is, as both of my sisters are older than me). Long story short, we nearly fell out over something stupid. After that mess there was Toy Story 3, Christmas dinner and just chilling out. As for today's events, putting the new desk up and rearranging my room.

A typewriter? Who the hell uses a typewriter these days?

But more importantly, which Disney mug?

Son Of D

But more importantly, which Disney mug?

I like to think myself as old school. Besides, can always be used as a prop in any films I make (in fact one I'm currently making would benefit from one so good times).

It's a Simba mug, quite a tall one and had a small Simba plush inside. I can get a picture if you want.

Rubbish King

hipsters.jpg

I like to think myself as old school. Besides, can always be used as a prop in any films I make (in fact one I'm currently making would benefit from one so good times).

It's a Simba mug, quite a tall one and had a small Simba plush inside. I can get a picture if you want.

No need, I know the exact one you mean, was thinking of picking it up for myself last trip to the Disney store.

You make films? Where are you based again?

Son Of D

pcFNpu8.gif

No need, I know the exact one you mean, was thinking of picking it up for myself last trip to the Disney store.

You make films? Where are you based again?

Based in Devon, so not exactly the best place for independent short films. But I do slowly write my own stuff and sometimes film the ones I think are best. Bad habit I have though is juggling multiple projects at once and scrapping most of then.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Fuck the haters, typewriters are cool. Annoying when you fuck up though and can be a bastard to repair depending on the model. But they are pretty fun to write with. I used one of my friend's for fun projects and writing "anonymous notes" since the typeface came out looking perfect for a "creepy letter" style. There is also a girl around town who comes to first friday's with her mini-typewriter and sets up on the street corner and will write you a short poem on your requested subject for a small donation.

It's really quiet in here today!

pcFNpu8.gif

Based in Devon, so not exactly the best place for independent short films. But I do slowly write my own stuff and sometimes film the ones I think are best. Bad habit I have though is juggling multiple projects at once and scrapping most of then.

Ah poo. I'd love to get involved with something like that. let me know if you ever come up to London to do some filming.

Fuck the haters, typewriters are cool. Annoying when you fuck up though and can be a bastard to repair depending on the model. But they are pretty fun to write with. I used one of my friend's for fun projects and writing "anonymous notes" since the typeface came out looking perfect for a "creepy letter" style. There is also a girl around town who comes to first friday's with her mini-typewriter and sets up on the street corner and will write you a short poem on your requested subject for a small donation.

Jackben I would like a poem on the subject of An American in Britain (on the internet).

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Jackben I would like a poem on the subject of An American in Britain (on the internet).

What the fuck's a quid
internet nerds never change
better than local rednecks

I know what a quid is now but before I ever came into BritGAF with the force of a great typhoon, I was utterly confused by the word on my first day of sixth form.QUOTE=Kentpaul;94940971]Don't forget to add your pal kentpaul_gazzo on ps4 psn for epic battlefield times.[/QUOTE]Now I can go into the New Year with a warm heart and sound mind.

Rubbish King

I can kinda feel all of this anger building up inside me, not sure who I'm gonna unleash it on but I don't envy them, the gym did not help, made me feel much worse.. I think I won't be going anywhere tonight

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
I can kinda feel all of this anger building up inside me, not sure who I'm gonna unleash it on but I don't envy them, the gym did not help, made me feel much worse.. I think I won't be going anywhere tonight

Probably TMI but I had something similar yesterday, not so much anger but just a lot of frustration and melancholy. I spent a good hour crying once guests had left and felt / feel much better.

Rubbish King

Probably TMI but I had something similar yesterday, not so much anger but just a lot of frustration and melancholy. I spent a good hour crying once guests had left and felt / feel much better.

I kicked a bottle all the way home from the gym and it made me feel better, untill a dog nicked it metres from my house

also getoverherebro.jpg

Rich!

God I'm worried now. This girl at work pretty obviously fancies me, and she's hot as hell. And shes round my house tomorrow night with my mates for a night of drinking, getting high and playing N64

And shes the only one sharing my bed. I won't allow anyone else to.

I don't know if things are moving too fast. I've only been single for three weeks or so now, and I've only known this girl for three weeks too

Oh man

Back in the day I wouldnt have had a second thought but after a seven year relationship this is odd

Mikeside

God I'm worried now. This girl at work pretty obviously fancies me, and she's hot as hell. And shes round my house tomorrow night with my mates for a night of drinking, getting high and playing N64

And shes the only one sharing my bed. I won't allow anyone else to.

I don't know if things are moving too fast. I've only been single for three weeks or so now, and I've only known this girl for three weeks too

Oh man

Back in the day I wouldnt have had a second thought but after a seven year relationship this is odd

Do what makes you glad
This girl seems worthy conquest
Hit that thing, my man

Rich!

I just feel terrible. I dont have any feelings in a sexual way for my daughter's mother anymore. It's not what I wanted at all.

I haven't felt anything for her in that way for a year or so now. We've been apart for almost a month now.

And now here I am, properly lusting after this exciting girl. Oh man.

Worst thing is my ex still loves me, and I feel like I'm betraying her and my daughter.

Mikeside

I just feel terrible. I dont have any feelings in a sexual way for my daughter's mother anymore. It's not what I wanted at all.

I haven't felt anything for her in that way for a year or so now. We've been apart for almost a month now.

And now here I am, properly lusting after this exciting girl. Oh man.

Worst thing is my ex still loves me, and I feel like I'm betraying her and my daughter.

As a single man you get to be selfish about these things from time to time. Do what makes you happy. Your denial of living your life doesn't help your ex or your daughter. Being a good single dad doesn't mean being a celebate one

Son Of D

What the brunswick?

That's the one. Not that I've actually been in there. My Dawlish pub experiences is the amazingly short list of Teignmouth Inn and Boathouse at Dawlish Warren. Although I did go into the Ferret and Radiator once before it closed, I didn't drink there.

decaf

I have been in Gibraltar for over a week now and still have a week left. Can't deal with living with family. Please send help.

Today, I shaved, got a haircut, then looked moody and took a photo from a flattering angle:

Oh, I also managed to wangle cheap rent in a flat in Battersea Rise come February. Shout out to London GAF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom