• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
I just feel terrible. I dont have any feelings in a sexual way for my daughter's mother anymore. It's not what I wanted at all.

I haven't felt anything for her in that way for a year or so now. We've been apart for almost a month now.

And now here I am, properly lusting after this exciting girl. Oh man.

Worst thing is my ex still loves me, and I feel like I'm betraying her and my daughter.

I think you should do it because if you don't, you'll be kicking yourself. You're obviously in some kind of flux right now, might as well explore it and see where it takes you.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
That's the one. Not that I've actually been in there. My Dawlish pub experiences is the amazingly short list of Teignmouth Inn and Boathouse at Dawlish Warren. Although I did go into the Ferret and Radiator once before it closed, I didn't drink there.

I loved Dawlish pubs, so many adventures, I do miss them..

A night out usually consisted of a visit to the South Devon inn, a wander down to the railway, a mad dash to the Teignmouth Inn, a crawl to the brunswick with a possible stop at Dawlish Delights depending on how strong we were that night and finally ending up in the Lansdowne, sometimes ending in a lock-in or sometimes ending in a banquet of paolos pizaa

Rich!

I almost killed someone whilst driving to tesco earlier

My boot flew open (no idea why) whilst I was on a dual carridgeway, and a blanket flew out and landed on the windscreen of the car behind me, covering it up.

I stopped but they just carried on. No idea if they're dead or not now

NinjaBoiX

y11nLnj.jpg

dEeOI1o.jpg

aJGcpuA.jpg

zloYUPZ.jpg

eZxk3Pr.jpg

aZlOw4C.jpg

wPrDELC.jpg

RZ5Lz3l.jpg

fPh90hq.jpg

ZErU1Qe.jpg

rxJril1.jpg

870VJwj.jpg

xyXtBvJ.jpg

DY4xpkP.jpg

zp8bxqg.jpg

95PRNZK.jpg

kJezjkH.jpg

:D

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Ninja those are gorgeous.

My boot flew open (no idea why) whilst I was on a dual carridgeway, and a blanket flew out and landed on the windscreen of the car behind me, covering it up.

There is a lab technician extracting your hair from the fiber of the blanket as we speak. Run for the hills man!

Mikeside

That's some cool graffiti, Ninj, m'boy.

Sorry it's taken ages for me to reply to the music - gotta get some time to really dive into it (which probably won't be until late next week)

I've got a few cool tunes together for you.

What's everyone got planned for NYE?

I'm taking Zahra to a house party one of my friends is hosting. I think there are going to be about 60 people there, taxi home booked for 2:45. Hangover on the 1st is going to be a bitch. Can't wait.

Son Of D

Great graffiti in those pictures ninja.

As for NYE, I'm heading up to Watford on Monday to visit a friend until the 2nd of January. Looking forward to that, it's already looking better than New Year from 2012 to 2013.

Staying in. I hate going out on New Year's Eve. I think a couple of people are coming round. We have been invited to a house party but I don't really like many of the people going so I think we'll give that a miss. Lots of drink including bubbly, yummy food, games and karaoke. Plus we can see the fireworks on the Thames from our balcony. Winning.

It's my birthday today, and despite drinking with mates yesterday, and getting the whole cake and 'happy birthday' sung at me twice today, it still hasn't sunk in. It's a very common feeling on my birthdays in recent years!

I can't stop laughing at the image of the blanket obscuring the windscreen. It's almost like a scene from some awful 80s action film where the paper map ends up inadvertently killing a bad guy!

I remember my dad having to once swerve out of the way mini convertible roof which had blown off at 70mph on the way to Cadbury's World once. Same thing, I was in fits of laughter!

I'm taking Zahra to a house party one of my friends is hosting. I think there are going to be about 60 people there, taxi home booked for 2:45. Hangover on the 1st is going to be a bitch. Can't wait.

Ticketed party at a local pub with the GF and her family/family friends. Theme of the 1920s/Great Gatsby. I want to go as Matt Smiths Doctor but apparently 'that's cheating!'.

Mikeside

It's my birthday today, and despite drinking with mates yesterday, and getting the whole cake and 'happy birthday' sung at me twice today, it still hasn't sunk in. It's a very common feeling on my birthdays in recent years!

Happy birthday dude! Hope your liver is getting the pounding it deserves!

Jordan

Great graffiti in those pictures ninja.

As for NYE, I'm heading up to Watford on Monday to visit a friend until the 2nd of January. Looking forward to that, it's already looking better than New Year from 2012 to 2013.

Been invited to Oceana's for the night in Watford, fucking hate Oceana - so I'm going to a house party of a very attractive young lady.

afoni

Banned
man i love getting phonecalls from people having a small time party

especially when i could have probably been invited

yeah

that's made me feel a bit shit

Son Of D

man i love getting phonecalls from people having a small time party

especially when i could have probably been invited

yeah

that's made me feel a bit shit

It's a shitty thing for people to do if you ask me. Just feels like they're rather rubbing it in your face that they're out and you're not or that they just don't like you/want to be with you. Or at least that's how I felt after it happened to me last time, but I won't go into details about that now. Too dark and depressing if you ask me.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
This New Year's Eve I'll probably be at home feeling mildly depressed and wondering why everyone goes out and gets drunk and "can't they all stay at home and knit and drink tea?"

I discovered Twine tonight and have spent lots of fun time making artworks and messing about with it and listening to lots of records.

Rich!

I've just had a night of crazy, rampant, highly high hot sex with a fiiiine specimen of a woman.

Work is gonna be potentially awkward or strange on monday

kyser73

Morning all! Logged in and noticed I got my membership badge today *swagger*

Rich - nice one fella. Great Sunday morning to ya!

Rich!

You poor soul.

I'd easily be a vegetarian for a couple of weeks, but a vegan? No way in hell.

I'll manage easily. I've just bought a pack of linda mccartney sausages, which are actually amazing, and I'll have potatoes and vegetables with it for dinner. It's quite easy to cut out dairy and meat, really. I can do stir fries quite easily which taste awesome, and even spaghetti bolognese.

Helps that my work cafe has a massive salad bar (which I use for lunch each day anyway).

afoni

Banned
Afoni I think you missed my post in your Vita thread.

What games do you have?

I responded to it, but I was busy playing the game that crapped up on me at the time.

Edit: I didn't mention all the crap I have on PS+ that'll come back once I buy myself a Ps4.

Vashetti

Banned
I responded to it, but I was busy playing the game that crapped up on me at the time.

Edit: I didn't mention all the crap I have on PS+ that'll come back once I buy myself a Ps4.

I have Tearaway too. Just trying to finish off the last of the trophies.

It can be quite glitchy in certain parts, very frustrating.

Amazing game though.

Danj

Long Live The Queen got a Flash Sale today, bought it immediately and have been playing it a bunch. So far I have been shot with arrows by bandits and poisoned by poisoned chocolates.

Andy's ex is a 'raw vegan', and she has cooked me some amazing meals. I've learned a lot from her, I reckon I could do it for two weeks no problem. Couldn't give up meat for life though.

Son Of D

I'm thinking about going to see Frozen in the New Year (if anywhere is still showing it). Anyone here seen it at all, and if so is it worth seeing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom