• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I don't get the shitty joke mate.
Inference tells us that according to afoni's sarcastic anecdote, evidently getting a coach from that station is not a pleasant experience and that being trapped in a window seat might be unpleasant since your way out will then depend on the demeanor of the passenger sitting next to you. It could be okay though Sah, I've had Mega Bus journeys here in the US that weren't so bad. But I've also had awful ones. It's a mixed bag really.

afoni

Banned
Inference tells us that according to afoni's sarcastic anecdote, evidently getting a coach from that station is not a pleasant experience and that being trapped in a window seat might be unpleasant since your way out will then depend on the demeanor of the passenger sitting next to you. It could be okay though Sah, I've had Mega Bus journeys here in the US that weren't so bad. But I've also had awful ones. It's a mixed bag really.

Victoria Coach Station will pack people into a lobby and then they'll wait for the coach to be ready and then everyone will rush towards the gate and queue up to get in.

Getting there early will do nothing. You won't want a window seat with how cramped they are.

SuperSah

Banned

Thank you the intellectual response.

I been to Victoria Coach Station before during a very busy day and it wasn't bad at all. I'll be arriving around an hour and a half early anyway. Being new to London, so I can't risk bus times.

I'm sure a window seat will be alright considering I get off after 4ish hours.

I hope it isn't as bad as some say.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Only 4 hours? Shit. As long as you have some charge on your SAMSUNG GALAXY SMARTPHONE and a pair of headphones, it should be a piece of cake.

SuperSah

Banned
Only 4 hours? Shit. As long as you have some charge on your SAMSUNG GALAXY SMARTPHONE and a pair of headphones, it should be a piece of cake.

Is that a trolling dig at me because I was hyped or something when I got the phone?

Man, you guys can be massive dicks.

NinjaBoiX

Is that a trolling dig at me because I was hyped or something when I got the phone?

You've got to take a gag on the chin Sah. It's all good natured, everyone gets some. Nobody is picking on you specifically.

Make a gag in reply, don't get all worked up about it. It's just a bit of fun.

And let's be honest, you were a bit obsessed with your phone for a while there. ;)
Shaved or unshaved ones?
*zing!*

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Well I can't speak for anyone else but as far as massively sized phallus go, I am guilty as charged. I would say gargantuan though as it sounds more intimidating.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider

Here, have a free hug. Not being sarcastic, it's only teasing.

In all seriosity, get there early, have good headphones and make no eye contact. Depending on your diet, you may also want to bring some loo paper too. Seriously. The toilets on those things are frightening.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
And plus...

I think I have put on a stone in the last two weeks. I am not going to be able to fit in any of work clothes. This is really depressing.

I got the reformed Soundgarden album today. It sounds a bit OK. And a friend told me I'd like Tool so I got Aenima too. It sounds OK too but it's going to take a few listens. And I'm not sure if I like his voice or not yet.

Mikeside

Being dicks to each other every now and then is all that stops britgaf being a huge circlejerk.

I mean, I'd be ok with it, but imagine how much that would piss off Chinner and the no clique crew

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Can anyone understand what Mike is saying? I can't hear anything over the slurping sound of all those e-dicks in his mouth.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
I've got five cocks.

My pants fit like a glove.

For some reason, this made me think of a cockbeard. Something like this:

Davy_Jones.jpg

Is there a clique here? I did not see it. Let me know where it is so I can try hard to be accepted. I am half joking.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
my ps3 has been a cunt as of late, but i think i might move it closer to the router

saturday session of the last of us.

who is fucking game

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
Just finished Splinter Cell Blacklist. Gameplay was actually ok, pretty enjoyable. Story was a mess and acting sucked.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
100% on Hotline Miami. I'm da bes.

Assault and Hide n Seek were the most annoying to A+.

Can't wait for the sequel.

I'd like to wish everyone in BritGAF a happy New Year! If 2013 was crap for you then I hope that things pick up and if 2013 was good to you then I hope the good times continue.

Much love xoxoxo.

Lirlond

Last minute house party prep. Just about everything is done but i need to go to work and havent sorted the choonz. Think one of you guys could whip up a wee yt playlist? Or share one of your already made? Hiphop/electro/rock would be best. I will love you if you can manage this!

Mornin' dudes and dudettes. Happy Xmas and new year y'all.

Have I missed anything exciting over the last week or so?

SuperSahsung got banned for trying to shift Samsung products to us all.
I posted an awesome Vita video that you should watch. And A Flock of Seagulls. That's about it.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you too! (and everyone else).

NinjaBoiX

Dave, see LoM's post, he pretty much covered it!

Last minute house party prep. Just about everything is done but i need to go to work and havent sorted the choonz. Think one of you guys could whip up a wee yt playlist? Or share one of your already made? Hiphop/electro/rock would be best. I will love you if you can manage this!
Party music? I don't have a playlist to hand and I'm not going to post shit loads of links, we usually just take it in turns to add stuff to an ad-hoc list anyway, but I have some suggestions:

Hip-hip

Beastie Boys
The Pharcyde
Jurassic 5
MF Doom
The Roots

Electro:

Daft Punk
LCD Soundsystem
The Chemical Brothers
Justice
Simian Mobile Disco

Rock:

The Black Keys
Hi-Standard
The Breeders
Yeah Yeah Yeahs
AC/DC

Some other choices that don't fit in with those genres:

Otis Redding
Sublime
Little Richard
Parliament
The Beach Boys
The Apples

Also, some excellent party albums, all come pre-prepared!:

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
It makes me sad that there are so many ignorant and hateful people in the world. Sigh.

/emo

/rages at somebody ignorantly

It's crap being human.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom