• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
Noooo the cute pakistani girl I've been volunteering with this month isn't single
lqUNGLv.png

It makes me sad that there are so many ignorant and hateful people in the world. Sigh.

/emo

/rages at somebody ignorantly

It's crap being human.

Just remember how many amazing, awesome, lovely people there are in the world too *big squeezy hug*

CHEEZMO™;95385724 said:
Noooo the cute pakistani girl I've been volunteering with this month isn't single
lqUNGLv.png

Aww you get one too *big squeezy hug*

10,000th post, and just in time for the New Year as well.

What do I win for such a momentous occasion?

Guess what! *big squeezy hug*

Rich!

7.5 hour shifts, two hours of paid breaks each day, no weekends and every bank holiday off

Fucking love this job. And the restaurant there is amazing. All freshly made and dirt cheap. I had homemade salmon and brocolli quiche today with homemade chips and beans. And it was £2.80

Oh my god it's amazing

Edit: I also had a bacon sandwich today there for breakfast (two slices of bacon between two massive slices of bread from a local bakery - £1.

And there's no uniform code, and we can swear as much as we like. Well, almost.

Rich!

Anyone doing nothing at all?

I feel so singled out.

I'm drinking Smirnoff lime vodka and coke whilst playing timesplitters 2

After that though, me, my ex girlfriend and my daughter are apparently watching the many adventures of Winnie the pooh

And because she's now back at my house, apparently me and my ex are going to have sex tonight for a new years celebration. Does that mean we are back together? I don't know.

Son Of D

Because I'll probably forget when the time comes. I just want to say Happy New Year to you wonderful people, to those who had a good 2013, let's hope it continues that good momentum into 2014. For those who had a poor 2013, I hope things get better. <3

Danj

Because I'll probably forget when the time comes. I just want to say Happy New Year to you wonderful people, to those who had a good 2013, let's hope it continues that good momentum into 2014. For those who had a poor 2013, I hope things get better. <3

I've heard from some people who are in 2014 already

still no flying cars

Rich!

Fire Emblem in bed than an early night.

Man, my social life is shit.

hahaha

I'm playing awakening right now too! and im drunk as hell

I admit, I am waiting for my ex-girlfriend or whatever she is to come down from getting our daughter to bed, then we'll watch the world's end

my new years eve was this weekend when my mates from up north came to stay round. I got more wasted than I've ever been in my entire life, and as regional cricket players, we almost died laughing at this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zjGgau3iF8

SuperSah

Banned
hahaha

I'm playing awakening right now too! and im drunk as hell

I admit, I am waiting for my ex-girlfriend or whatever she is to come down from getting our daughter to bed, then we'll watch the world's end

my new years eve was this weekend when my mates from up north came to stay round. I got more wasted than I've ever been in my entire life, and as regional cricket players, we almost died laughing at this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zjGgau3iF8

Wahey. How far in are you? :)

Son Of D

I'm incredibly drunk myself. Not playing awakening though :(. Although the Simpsons boardgame is fun. Granted I had to recite an erotic poem but the game was fun.

I've only heard one firework though. Boring!

I don't care if posting after my previous post nullifies it, but I fucking love you all.

Rich!

erotic poems, eh?

I remember when I first had one of my ex girlfriends round whilst my family were on holiday. We played strip trivial pursuit according to her rules.

Her rules were as follows:

- She selected a question card
- I selected another question card
- She asked the question from her card, and I had to answer from one of the answers on my card (of which had absolutely nothing to do with her card)
- If I got it wrong, she took an item of clothing off

that night was basically the greatest of my life. she was crazy, and sexy, and I miss her.

Not doing much for New Year's. Playing a few things I got in the Steam Sale. I love PC gaming, but I'm ready to throw the machine out my window when things go wrong. I bought Injustice Ultimate Edition (it was cheaper than buying the DLC I was missing on console) and it wouldn't work, which after much googling I found out was because shadows were set to max. Turned it down one notch, game plays with all other settings at max and a smooth 60 FPS.

I also started watching Game of Thrones yesterday.
I was so sad when Ned had to kill the direwolves. Is it always this sad?

Anyways, Happy New Year. 2013 was really good for me, I hope you all have a good 2014.

afoni

Banned
erotic poems, eh?

I remember when I first had one of my ex girlfriends round whilst my family were on holiday. We played strip trivial pursuit according to her rules.

Her rules were as follows:

- She selected a question card
- I selected another question card
- She asked the question from her card, and I had to answer from one of the answers on my card (of which had absolutely nothing to do with her card)
- If I got it wrong, she took an item of clothing off

that night was basically the greatest of my life. she was crazy, and sexy, and I miss her.

I'll remember that idea.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Yeah Cheez, I thought I'd bring back my original avatar. Valentines day is right around the corner so this works for that too.
Not doing much for New Year's. Playing a few things I got in the Steam Sale. I love PC gaming, but I'm ready to throw the machine out my window when things go wrong. I bought Injustice Ultimate Edition (it was cheaper than buying the DLC I was missing on console) and it wouldn't work, which after much googling I found out was because shadows were set to max. Turned it down one notch, game plays with all other settings at max and a smooth 60 FPS.

I also started watching Game of Thrones yesterday.
I was so sad when Ned had to kill the direwolves. Is it always this sad?

Anyways, Happy New Year. 2013 was really good for me, I hope you all have a good 2014.
In reference to your spoiler, I'm going to assume you haven't read any of the books and that you've kept yourself relatively spoiler free. The only thing I can say in this case is that it gets so much worse than that my friend.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Happy new year you utter cunts. I genuinely like you better than my real friends :)

Also Jackben nice Zetsubou Sense avatar, that earns you a new total of 2 cool points. Out of 1000 :p

edit: quite drunk, drank half a bottle of rum watching Hobbit 2.

In reference to your spoiler, I'm going to assume you haven't read any of the books and that you've kept yourself relatively spoiler free. The only thing I can say in this case is that it gets so much worse than that my friend.

I have wanted to read the books since I was 18, but the first copy I bought was loaned out and never seen again, and the second one was destroyed by one of my nephews as a baby. I have the Kindle version now, but goddamn if that gigantic line of dots underneath the title isn't intimidating.

I'm pretty much spoiler free apart from the major one at the end of Season 1, which I figured out from the promotional materials and asking a stupid question to a friend.

At the pub now, drunk and having just eaten scouse and copious amounts of chicken drums, I fear I might have food poisoning. Fuck it though, yolo, and Happy New Year you merry bumch of cunts!

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I didn't even know that existed but I looked it up and it looks cool. Art style reminds me of that manga with the student guy who does everything perfectly and people try to screw him up and it doesn't work. Cheers for the new recommendation Jed.
CHEEZMO™;95418484 said:
We could go on a manly picnic
Don't forget the pretzels.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
I didn't even know that existed but I looked it up and it looks cool. Art style reminds me of that manga with the student guy who does everything perfectly and people try to screw him up and it doesn't work. Cheers for the new recommendation Jed.Don't forget the pretzels.

It is properly very funny, even for anime. Great art. And it educated me as to what a hikikomori (am drunk spelled wrong) is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom