• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

SKINNER!

Banned
Not as easy as that shorty, you have to go to Manchester to get it. Otherwise there'd be a few of us who'd have snapped that up already!

drats :(

If it came with a copy of Shenmue 2 and Jet Set Radio I'd be willing to drive down to Manc for it...probably pay more in petrol than what the item's worth but anything to find a Dreamcast a good home.

NinjaBoiX

New black cabs re-designed for London

_72109096_72109095.jpg

idAaA.gif
rkOis.gif

I dug about 200 7" Singles out of my parents loft and have been planning to go through the B-Sides of these, so no, not work related.
Haha, colour me intrigued.
DJ Shadow digging in the crates.
You should check out "Scratch" by Doug Pray. It's a brief history of hip-hop. He did a punk doc called "Hype!" In the 90's that's also worth a watch.

/barely relevant tangent
Ah, such good mammaries.
Indeed, it doesn't hurt that she is rather attractive too.

Throw in a cute baby and some comedy and you got yourself a gif!
Are you having the Dreamcast or wot?

Will take it to charity shop if nobody claims.
I'm down Manc next month at some point Sploat, I'll take it then if you don't mind hanging onto it a little longer!

Symphonia

Banned
wow that's some mega self control there! If I got one for xmas it would be "fuck dinner, this is what I'm doing for the next fortnight" lol
Oh, it wasn't easy but I've been trying to help my ex out through some stuff for the past fortnight. That and I've been over to see my family and working out some shit. But today is my day off, my little girl is at school, my ex is at work - I'm just gonna kick back and finally get to play my baby.

SmokyDave

Fucking new phone. Forgot to remove adult content lock.

On the plus side, that did lead to me discovering Pinterest and now I have more Katya Sambuca wallpapers than are strictly necessary.

Man, I wish the iPhone had some sort of rotating / randomised wallpaper functionality.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
oh dear, my trousers have ripped (not so much ripped as the stitching has come undone). I wonder if a potentially bollock-exposing wardrobe malfunction is a good reason for an early finish...

Fucking new phone. Forgot to remove adult content lock.

On the plus side, that did lead to me discovering Pinterest and now I have more Katya Sambuca wallpapers than are strictly necessary.

Man, I wish the iPhone had some sort of rotating / randomised wallpaper functionality.

Was probably a bad idea to google image search her in work. But I approve.

oh dear, my trousers have ripped (not so much ripped as the stitching has come undone). I wonder if a potentially bollock-exposing wardrobe malfunction is a good reason for an early finish...

This is why I always have a sewing kit in my bag. In case I accidentaly expose my bollocks.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Are you living in a sitcom?

Yeah but it's single camera so it's not so hackneyed. No laugh track. More of a tragicomedy.

Was probably a bad idea to google image search her in work. But I approve.

I fell into the same trap last year and had to speak to my mate in IT to make sure I was OK.

This is why I always have a sewing kit in my bag. In case I accidentaly expose my bollocks.

I may actually do that in future. tbh I don't even know if I have one at home. Oh dear.

Symphonia

Banned
Oh my god, Black Flag is amazing. I've only just got to Havana but, damn, the game has impressed me greatly so far. I can't wait to properly get into it. I also have Ghosts and Shadow Fall to look forward to.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Oh my god, Black Flag is amazing. I've only just got to Havana but, damn, the game has impressed me greatly so far. I can't wait to properly get into it. I also have Ghosts and Shadow Fall to look forward to.

Innit good? I'm near the end now. I've done so much open world stuff it's getting to be a bit of a slog now but it's still fun.

Symphonia

Banned
Innit good? I'm near the end now. I've done so much open world stuff it's getting to be a bit of a slog now but it's still fun.
Everything just looks so good. Ubisoft have done an amazing job at bringing Assassin's Creed to the next generation and I genuine cannot wait to see what they bring to the series in the future.

Do you have Ghosts or Shadow Fall, by any chance? Will have to hit you up and kick your ass...

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Walking to work
celebrities-leonardo-dicaprio-strolling.jpg

Suddenly, rain, hail, typhoon.

tumblr_mevxhqfJUg1ryjwc0.gif

Finally, I arrive at work drenched....

The door to the pub won't open, soaked through and simply will not budge. Boss is busy and can't come assist, says go home.

dr-who-rain.gif

Fuck it, walk home and get into bed, watching top gear

tumblr_m91ver35hn1rrjkg1o1_500.gif

Half an hour later, call from boss, doors fixed, "come do your work."
instead of four i only work two hours and therefore this ordeal earnt me £5.36

ARGH.gif

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Half an hour later, call from boss, doors fixed, "come do your work."
instead of four i only work two hours and therefore this ordeal earnt me £5.36

Fuuuuck dude, you could probably get more than that by begging for 2 hours. I can't believe you get paid so little :( what are the wage prospects like once you've finished your indentured servitude?

NinjaBoiX

Tash, that's poor form by your gaffer. Not cool brah.

That Chvrches record well and truly has it's claws in me now. Gun, Recover and Lungs are particular highlights for me. The outro to Tether is way too good as well. I wish Martin wouldn't try to sing though, Lauren's sugary sweet Scottish lilt is half the appeal.

Done. Comes in a Tesco bag for life too, what a deal!
Excellent, thanks sploat! I'll let you know when I'm coming down when I get myself organised, it'll probably be the back end of Feb. I shall repay with a few bevvies and the promised donation to charity. I was thinking of the "Ninj needs some classic Dreamcast games" foundation.
Now I have more Katya Sambuca wallpapers than are strictly necessary.
That's sad dude.

derp

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
So that thread by FreeMufusa got locked.

tbh, that thread felt like a classic GAF racetrap where about half the posters were gonna get banned for ragging on his patois. But then it gone :(

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Wow. And I thought I got bad pay.

We had a work lunch today to make up for the fact that we didn't have Christmas lunch (move to the new building and royal visit took up all the time).

Problem is we had to come back to the office afterwards so here I sit at my desk tired because I consumed three glasses of wine.

decaf

Screw Valentine's day, it's all about Black Day.

wwwreuterscom2.jpg

Black Day (April 14) is a South Korean informal tradition for single people to get together and eat jajangmyeon (noodles with black bean sauce);
The idea is that those who did not give or receive gifts on Valentine's Day (February 14) or White Day (March 14) can get together and eat jajangmyeon, white Korean noodles with black bean sauce, to celebrate their singledom.

jimbor

Banned
Tash, that's poor form by your gaffer. Not cool brah.

That Chvrches record well and truly has it's claws in me now. Gun, Recover and Lungs are particular highlights for me. The outro to Tether is way too good as well. I wish Martin wouldn't try to sing though, Lauren's sugary sweet Scottish lilt is half the appeal.

I love Tether, ended up being my break up song with Kat :'(

I like it when Martin sings, a nice change. Under The Tide is great.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Everything just looks so good. Ubisoft have done an amazing job at bringing Assassin's Creed to the next generation and I genuine cannot wait to see what they bring to the series in the future.

Do you have Ghosts or Shadow Fall, by any chance? Will have to hit you up and kick your ass...

Blimey, sounds quite painful.

I don't - I did have Shadow Fall but I couldn't get the hang of it so I traded it in for Knack. That worked out well.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Excellent, thanks sploat! I'll let you know when I'm coming down when I get myself organised, it'll probably be the back end of Feb. I shall repay with a few bevvies and the promised donation to charity. I was thinking of the "Ninj needs some classic Dreamcast games" foundation.

Sounds legit.

Sorry for being paranoid but I just want to mention again (!) that it does occasionally switch itSelf on and off again, think the power cable is a bit rubbish. It's in pretty good condition overall though. I've just mot got the constitution for retro gaming that isn't immediately convenient.

NinjaBoiX

pIZfTCa.jpg

I love Tether, ended up being my break up song with Kat :'(
"I'm feeling capable of seeing the end,
I'm feeling capable of saying it's over,"

qizLWIH.jpg

Sorry for being paranoid but I just want to mention again (!) that it does occasionally switch itSelf on and off again, think the power cable is a bit rubbish. It's in pretty good condition overall though. I've just mot got the constitution for retro gaming that isn't immediately convenient.
It's free man, I ain't complaining! I'll probably be able to fix it anyway, what with me being a highly skilled electrical engineer. Or as shorty says, if it's just the kettle lead, I have loads lying around.

8bit

Knows the Score
It's free man, I ain't complaining! I'll probably be able to fix it anyway, what with me being a highly skilled electrical engineer. Or as shorty says, if it's just the kettle lead, I have loads lying around.

Dreamcasts develop a common problem with random resets, the internal power connectors just need cleaned IIRC.

Danj

Screw Valentine's day, it's all about Black Day.

wwwreuterscom2.jpg

Black Day (April 14) is a South Korean informal tradition for single people to get together and eat jajangmyeon (noodles with black bean sauce);
The idea is that those who did not give or receive gifts on Valentine's Day (February 14) or White Day (March 14) can get together and eat jajangmyeon, white Korean noodles with black bean sauce, to celebrate their singledom.

I like the idea of noodles in black bean sauce. Not so keen on the dunce hat though.

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member

I feel for you. At my office Xmas party, I did what can best be described as THE MOTHER OF ALL SLUT DROPS a little too early on in the night. Such was the sheer sexual force of my descent, it caused my suit trousers to split open like the Red Sea before Moses himself. Thank Christ for dark underwear, jäger bombs and poor lighting. My dignity was as shredded as my slacks.

...the slut drop was pretty immense though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom