• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaBoiX

Good man Dave! You can always rely on you to be 100% correct and display superlative taste.

Looks good Musha.

Man, this place is like something out of Silent Hill, it looks like something terrible occurred here, and has been abandoned and desolate for years.

I'm sure I just heard the distant, quiet laughing of a small child echoing through the halls...

NinjaBoiX

Good morning your beautiful cocksuckers! Got the results in today, no nasty surprises, thank fuck! I actually teared up I was so happy.

I'm not fired, wooooo!

Wassup Chin-chan?
I knew you had nothing to worry about dude! Awesome, phew.

Chinner said he was due back in a week or two, but I think he was upset that no one but me showed an interest, so he deleted it.

That duck is so emo sometimes...

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
I knew you had nothing to worry about dude! Awesome, phew.

Chinner said he was due back in a week or two, but I think he was upset that no one but me showed an interest, so he deleted it.

That duck is so emo sometimes...

Awww Chinner, we actually DO care. It's just at that time of the morning, some of us are sleeping or commuting or working.

If Chinner knew how much he was discussed at meets (and how nice people were about him) he would be a lot more confident. How can someone so ascerbic be so shy at times?

We love all our ducks.

Driving from Notts to Sheffield in the morning makes me sleepy. Btw, Brit-GAF! I might be in London on the weekend of the 31st this month, anything going on? :O

note: this is a stoned post.
note note: I think I found my Notts Girl.
note note note: Why doesn't donkey show post in here as much anymore? I want that SOB back in my liffffffffe

thumb-is-up.gif

I've been in lurker mode for a bit...

I mean, it's gotta be. First there was all the resume leaks pointing to a Sumo-developed LBP3, then Sony posts this... it'll be out this year, because screw releasing big PS3 games in 2014, and they're likely in crunch time for it.

Did you not get the message? It's for an exciting competition. Please understand.

mooshy pls.

Pretty certain it is, but not going to put it on the table until she breaks up with Johnny Douchebag.

Hey! My name is not Johnny Douchebag. :O

Good morning your beautiful cocksuckers! Got the results in today, no nasty surprises, thank fuck! I actually teared up I was so happy.

I'm not fired, wooooo!

Congrats on doing your job well!

Driving from Notts to Sheffield in the morning makes me sleepy. Btw, Brit-GAF! I might be in London on the weekend of the 31st this month, anything going on? :O

The one weekend I'm not in London..... going home to Wales that weekend. Boo! Come down a different weekend!

And guys, enough with the milk thing, that's kinda gross.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Are you going to Lose Yourself KP?

I will be standing in a park seeing the best rappers of all time. It will be a complete privilege, Memories for life and the greatest day that could be.

I will find myself. I hope kendrick drops his new verse when he firsts comes on. WEST SIDE IS BACK ON TOP, PUT YO GANG SIGNS UP

Mikeside

Is this the ex you went out with a while back and was deciding whether to be morally correct?

That's the one.

Ok well that's great that you think she feels the same way, and sensible of you to wait. Did she say anything about him or the status of their relationship?

To be honest, it doesn't sound rocky, but you never know. Can't do anything while she's with him so I guess it's a waiting game, as you said.

That's an unfortunate name to have. School must've been hell for little Johnny.

Pfft, don't worry about Johnny Douchebag. He's not the protagonist all up in this story.

thumb-is-up.gif

I've been in lurker mode for a bit...

Did you not get the message? It's for an exciting competition. Please understand.

Hey! My name is not Johnny Douchebag. :O

Aww fuck, I'm away for that - will be missin' you buddy.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
I will be standing in a park seeing the best rappers of all time. It will be a complete privilege, Memories for life and the greatest day that could be.

I will find myself. I hope kendrick drops his new verse when he firsts comes on. WEST SIDE IS BACK ON TOP, PUT YO GANG SIGNS UP

I don't have a gang sign becuase I'm english and suburban :(

Could the Thumbs Up be a gang sign?

Mikeside

I don't have a gang sign becuase I'm english and suburban :(

Could the Thumbs Up be a gang sign?

You're just thinking it's a gang sign because of Troy in the .gif posted on this page, you transparent racist.

Chinner: what's up, buddy? I care, even if we are frienemies.

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member

Sorry... My wife is due in about 6 weeks and it's something that uh... keeps coming up, so to speak. Got it on the brain. I'd never quite understood how gross the whole pregnancy thing is... Utterly terrifying, too.

You're just thinking it's a gang sign because of Troy in the .gif posted on this page, you transparent racist.

What's he got against transparent people?

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Sorry... My wife is due in about 6 weeks and it's something that uh... keeps coming up, so to speak. Got it on the brain. I'd never quite understood how gross the whole pregnancy thing is... Utterly terrifying, too.

So are you going to try it? At 6 weeks out is there milk coming already?

I'm trying that shit yo. I've put worse bodily fluids in my mouth I'm sure.

NinjaBoiX

Fucking hell, this place is a horror show. Everywhere I look, there are cans of worms opening! It's such a bad installation.

Urgh, this will be a long day I feel...
We love all our ducks.
Some more than others. Some are merely tolerated.
Agreed. Seedy bastards!

But see, stern tone offset by cute cheeky avatar. Balance. It works!
Rakim is supporting? Cool.

Are you gonna try some breast milk?
That's awesome though dude, I do remember you mentioning it at the meet (I remember some bits, just not much after the club :/)

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
So are you going to try it? At 6 weeks out is there milk coming already?

I'm trying that shit yo. I've put worse bodily fluids in my mouth I'm sure.

Are you gonna try some breast milk?

XD

Not until it's been bottled, mate. It's a little too Freudian to take it from the source for me.

That's awesome though dude, I do remember you mentioning it at the meet (I remember some bits, just not much after the club :/)

I only really got to chat with Kingmoc, Mike and Jordan at any great length. Hopefully, I'll be able to make the December meet (if there is such a thing) and not be as much of a nervous wreck :)

I guess shit got real after the club. Wish I'd stayed!

Kentpaul

Fucking hell, this place is a horror show. Everywhere I look, there are cans of worms opening! It's such a bad installation.

Urgh, this will be a long day I feel...

Some more than others. Some are merely tolerated.

Agreed. Seedy bastards!

But see, stern tone offset by cute cheeky avatar. Balance. It works!

Rakim is supporting? Cool.

Step aside old man, Kendrick is the new king of HIP HOP. The greatest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPxXcQ77DDM

Mikeside

Imagining Screaming Meat as a dad...

...yeah, you're going to be an awesome dad.
I bet your kid is already excited for the walrus hunting trips. I would be.

SKINNER!

Banned
Step aside old man, Kendrick is the new king of HIP HOP. The greatest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPxXcQ77DDM

I'm usually homeboys with the same peeps I'm postin' wit
But this is Britgaf and these nutters should know what time it is
And that goes for Kentpaul, SmokyDave, f0rk
Musha S, Mikeside, NinjaBoi, 'lond
JedEye, BGBW, jimbor, donkey_show
I got love for you all but I'm tryna murder you gaffers
Tryna make sure chinner never heard of you suckas
He dont wanna hear not one more noun or verb from you fuckas

TPVWqeP.gif

I only really got to chat with Kingmoc, Mike and Jordan at any great length. Hopefully, I'll be able to make the December meet (if there is such a thing) and not be as much of a nervous wreck :)

I guess shit got real after the club. Wish I'd stayed!

There will be a xmas meet, will be good to see you and have a proper chat. You didn't seem nervous though?

Yeah I don't remember too much of the club, as soon as I got in there I downed a pint, a couple of vodkas and Mike got some j-bombs in, and then it's all a bit fuzzy.... ended up with me puking in the loo and charging off home. I was still drunk the next morning, then the hangover kicked in midday. You'd think I'd learn to control myself at my age, but nope.

I will try and be better behaved at the next meets.

TPVWqeP.gif

That was awesome dude. Mad skills.

Kentpaul

TPVWqeP.gif

Mollies'll prolly turn these fools to fucking chinners
A bunch of rich ass white chinners looking for parties
Playing with ducks, wreck the canal barge before you give em the Rosie and jim autograph.

Are we turning insane because the best verse in the history of music was dropped

NinjaBoiX

boobs are weird, stop talking about them
I think it was all the lactation talk that was getting a bit much.

Boobs are a godly creation and should be discussed at any opportunity. The milk part should be kept for mother's coffee mornings and pregnancy books.

TPVWqeP.gif
Manz got some sick flow!

NXKV4.gif

Kentpaul

I think it was all the lactation talk that was getting a bit much.

Boobs are a godly creation and should be discussed at any opportunity. The milk part should be kept for mother's coffee mornings and pregnancy books.

Manz got some sick flow!

NXKV4.gif

Why do men have nipples if evolution is true ? That's right god made us all. /thread

Mikeside

TPVWqeP.gif
applause.jpg

sn-applause.jpg

black-and-white-audience.jpg

applause.jpg

applause.jpg

I reckon I might go to the Christmas meet.

You definitely should - these people are amazing on a night out. I think we should do it as a BritGAF Christmas Party this year & all dress up in awful Christmas cardigans (and not only because I want an excuse to buy one).

The one weekend I'm not in London..... going home to Wales that weekend. Boo! Come down a different weekend!

Aww fuck, I'm away for that - will be missin' you buddy.

Blargh, of course that had to be the one weekend! xD Hopefully I'll be down again sometime soon when y'all are in.

kirby-snoop-dogg-o.gif

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
There will be a xmas meet, will be good to see you and have a proper chat. You didn't seem nervous though?

Arms flapping, gibbering about Walrus heads to Mike... I'd say I was!

Yeah I don't remember too much of the club, as soon as I got in there I downed a pint, a couple of vodkas and Mike got some j-bombs in, and then it's all a bit fuzzy.... ended up with me puking in the loo and charging off home. I was still drunk the next morning, then the hangover kicked in midday. You'd think I'd learn to control myself at my age, but nope.

I will try and be better behaved at the next meets.

I thought you conducted yourself with aplomb. Of course, I didn't see you with your head in the loo XD

Boobs are a godly creation and should be discussed at any opportunity.

I find your ideas intriguing and wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

I reckon I might go to the Christmas meet.

You should. We need fresh meat.

Why do men have nipples if evolution is true ? That's right god made us all. /thread

A human baby inherits one copy of every gene from his or her father and one copy of every gene from his or her mother. Inherited traits of a boy should thus be a combination of traits from both his parents. Thus, from a genetic perspective, the question should be turned around: How can males and females ever diverge if genes from both parents are inherited? We know that consistent differences between males and females (so-called sexual dimorphisms) are common--examples include bird plumage coloration and size dimorphism in insects. The only way such differences can evolve is if the same trait (color, for example) in males and females has become "uncoupled" at the genetic level. This happens if a trait is influenced by different genes in males and females, if it is under control of genes located on sex chromosomes, or if gene expression has evolved to be dependent on context (whether genes find themselves within a male or a female genome). The idea of the shared genetic basis of two traits (in this case in males and females) is known as a genetic correlation, and it is a quantity routinely measured by evolutionary geneticists. The evolutionary default is for males and females to share characters through genetic correlations.

The uncoupling of male and female traits occurs if there is selection for it: if the trait is important to the reproductive success of both males and females but the best or "optimal" trait is different for a male and a female. We would not expect such an uncoupling if the attribute is important in both sexes and the "optimal" value is similar in both sexes, nor would we expect uncoupling to evolve if the attribute is important to one sex but unimportant in the other. The latter is the case for nipples. Their advantage in females, in terms of reproductive success, is clear. But because the genetic "default" is for males and females to share characters, the presence of nipples in males is probably best explained as a genetic correlation that persists through lack of selection against them, rather than selection for them. Interestingly, though, it could be argued that the occurrence of problems associated with the male nipple, such as carcinoma, constitutes contemporary selection against them. In a sense, male nipples are analogous to vestigial structures such as the remnants of useless pelvic bones in whales: if they did much harm, they would have disappeared.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom