• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.
No worries. But yeah, the book was bloody great read and learned so much science and whatnot. Really curious about the new Mark Haddon book. Have you read it?

No I've not, but I've heard it's really good. It's on my (never-ending, ever-expanding) list of things to read!

NinjaBoiX

Fucking motherfucking piece of shit schools!

The caretaker fucked off to go out on the piss at 2pm, right before we found out the redcare line (it allows outside parties to monitor the fire alarm system remotely) was down. Cue an hour of frustrating phone calls and buck passing before he finally realised how serious it was and came back to site.

What a cock.

But I'm home now, and I'm about to chill out with some weed and strong coffee.

I hear you guys are playing some TLoU tonight? I'll play! It's been a while. Put my name down. I'll finish IKG tomorrow instead.

Fucking motherfucking piece of shit schools!

The caretaker fucked off to go out on the piss at 2pm, right before we found out the redcare line (it allows outside parties to monitor the fire alarm system remotely) was down. Cue an hour of frustrating phone calls and buck passing before he finally realised how serious it was and came back to site.

What a cock.

But I'm home now, and I'm about to chill out with some weed and strong coffee.

I hear you guys are playing some TLoU tonight? I'll play! It's been a while. Put my name down. I'll finish IKG tomorrow instead.

Aww that sucks. You really don't like doing schools do you!

We're debating whether to play tonight or tomorrow. I don't see why we can't do both, but I could probably only get away with doing one night.

NinjaBoiX

Fuck! I knew I forgot somebody! Sorry!

You are a bit of a ninja though :p
What's all this bullshit? I'm the ninja!
Aww that sucks. You really don't like doing schools do you!

We're debating whether to play tonight or tomorrow. I don't see why we can't do both, but I could probably only get away with doing one night.
Schools are always a nightmare. Plus, this was a first visit, and the school was built in the 50's. The installation was rough as toast.

Fuck it, I'm boring myself talking about it now!

Anyway, on the plus side, the house inspection went well, they were very impressed by our standard of living apparently. I'm not even sure what they meant by that!

It also means we get another 6 months lease, up until early April '14. Just as well, as I've already invited you guys up for a meet! ;)

I'm up for TLoU either night really, I'm easy. I'm having a chilled week at home, so I'll be available to play any night apart from the weekend.

xist

If you've never played on a PS3/360, your main console is still a PS2 (with the odd PSP/DS tomfoolery) and you tried a 3DS at launch but ended up selling it, can you still consider yourself a normal gamer?

I feel so out of touch with reality on so many levels...

If you've never played on a PS3/360, your main console is still a PS2 (with the odd PSP/DS tomfoolery) and you tried a 3DS at launch but ended up selling it, can you still consider yourself a normal gamer?

I feel so out of touch with reality on so many levels...

Of course man, it's not like you're only playing games on an iPhone or something.

xist

Of course man, it's not like you're only playing games on an iPhone or something.

Seems really odd that i never really felt the need to update, what with the PS2's vast catalogue i'm working through....all this new fangled multiplayer is like black magic. You people and your fun times....

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
CHEEZMO™;76332067 said:
I did it.
wth man, i said the top one! not the old one.. i hate this one

:mad:
So when are we playing?
Well I can play tomorrow, so that's when I shall be playing, you guys play when you want ^_^
What's all this bullshit? I'm the ninja!

Schools are always a nightmare. Plus, this was a first visit, and the school was built in the 50's. The installation was rough as toast.

Fuck it, I'm boring myself talking about it now!

Anyway, on the plus side, the house inspection went well, they were very impressed by our standard of living apparently. I'm not even sure what they meant by that!

It also means we get another 6 months lease, up until early April '14. Just as well, as I've already invited you guys up for a meet! ;)

I'm up for TLoU either night really, I'm easy. I'm having a chilled week at home, so I'll be available to play any night apart from the weekend.
lol
I'm out tomorrow night, so can we TLOU tonight?
go out tonight instead

Jordan

I will play both nights, as long as I can pull myself away from BB. Playing catch up.

Got football until about 8ish tonight, don't think I have anything planned for tomorrow night.

afoni

Banned
I'm not gonna go into the whole autism thing, because it'll just end up turning into a personal story and I've got to the point where I'm done telling stories about my childhood. It was a bad time and talking about it isn't fun.

I'm not gonna go into the whole autism thing, because it'll just end up turning into a personal story and I've got to the point where I'm done telling stories about my childhood. It was a bad time and talking about it isn't fun.

That's fair enough dude, no one's going to make you talk about something you don't want to.

All I will say is there is a very wide and varied spectrum when it comes to autism, so just because your experience with it isn't the same as is detailed in the book, doesn't mean the book is portraying it incorrectly.

NinjaBoiX

One of my housemates' brothers has Aspergers (quite mildly admittedly) and it is indeed a terrible affliction. The poor lad had his childhood screwed through it. He's getting better, but it's had an undeniable effect on his mental state, even though he is through the worst of it.

Well it seems all the cool kids are playing TLoU tomorrow, so I guess I'll do something else tonight. Is Jed playing tomorrow too?

Jed, what say you?

Also, I Kill Giants,
bad things are happening to Barbara, it's all going to end in tears for me I feel. Sophia....:/

I love this book!

It's on my (never-ending, ever-expanding) list of things to read!

that_diddly_feelerino_by_8_bitdragons-d5dwhle.jpg

My book backlog frightens me. I did get through The Death of WCW in about a day though, such a funny book.

Just heard from my friend about the job, they're really keen to see me!

Good luck! It's equally amazing and depressing how important it is to happen to know the right people when job hunting these days. I really should sort out a Linkedin account saying that.

Just had a final job interview today. Now to wait three days to see if I've got it!

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
On a horrible psychedelic right now guys, disgusting body load feels like an unconformable dull energy with no motivation to use it. Entire drug just feels off, 5 meo dalt does not get my seal of approval and i will not be buying it again. All the feelings are here with no euphoria to make it feel good. Flushed the rest of the shit so I'm not tempted to do another line later on.

Gotta try everything once i guess.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRDUVpliTuU

Mikeside

I should be about tmoz. Just asked the mrs

See, I don't get blown... you know, ever.
But I can play videogames with people on the internet pretty much whenever I want.
#smug #yolo #swagasfuck

damn you guys, each and every one of you guys should buy GUNCRAFT. I'm so alone on guncraft.

Shit's unfair.

WAH WAH WAH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MzhpZ5tVQU

Either get Payday 2 or buy me GUNCRAFT and you've got some MP action goin' on, son.
Also, you only message me on Steam when I'm not around. :(

NinjaBoiX

Second morning in a row waking up feeling hungover without having drink.

I heard ninja was relaxing, maybe this chewn would help.
Good morning buddy! I'll add this to a playlist after my tea, it's chilled stuff again tonight.
Just had a final job interview today. Now to wait three days to see if I've got it!
Fingers crossed for you too dude.

BritGAF on the up and up!

:D
On a horrible psychedelic right now guys, disgusting body load feels like an unconformable dull energy with no motivation to use it. Entire drug just feels off, 5 meo dalt does not get my seal of approval and i will not be buying it again. All the feelings are here with no euphoria to make it feel good. Flushed the rest of the shit so I'm not tempted to do another line later on.

Gotta try everything once i guess.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRDUVpliTuU
Stick to what you know Kent, you know it makes sense.
I should be about tmoz. Just asked the mrs
Excellent. We should have a good party tomorrow, maybe enough for 4v4. Aww yiss!

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
See, I don't get blown... you know, ever.
But I can play videogames with people on the internet pretty much whenever I want.
#smug #yolo #swagasfuck

Either get Payday 2 or buy me GUNCRAFT and you've got some MP action goin' on, son.
Also, you only message me on Steam when I'm not around. :(

Guncraft is the best arena based shooter made in years man, This shit is so on point. Imagine dropping from a building and releasing a 'shoot, drifting through the sky shooting cunts below. The gameplay is top notch and the maps are just godly to look at.

I'l buy you GUNCRAFT no problem if you buy me payday 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom