• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveWD40

proprietary memory cards

Even Sony have reversed on that with the PS4 though, upgradable HD and all that.

My issue is game size, they say PS4 games will use the whole Blu Ray and be up-to 50GB in size, depending on your broadband that's up-to one day if not 2 days on bandwidth hogging.

afoni

Banned
I dunno, maybe I'm just living in the past and settling with what I know. I've been living with it on Steam for a while, so maybe I'm just not ready for everything else to start adopting it.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Even Sony have reversed on that with the PS4 though, upgradable HD and all that.

My issue is game size, they say PS4 games will use the whole Blu Ray and be up-to 50GB in size, depending on your broadband that's up-to one day if not 2 days on bandwidth hogging.

unless I pay for my own... pub internet aint gonna cut it

PRE ORDER CANCELLED

To be honest i pretty much never d/load games on my playstation nyway, the upgradable HDD is fine aslong as they allow third party because my god i fucking hated M2 cards for my psp, extortionate cunts wanna charge me quadruple the price of an SD card for half the memory

f0rk

They had that with the PS3, it's not really a reversal.
Nintendo's lack of an account system is way worse for digital purchases. Sony have made it a bit more expensive on Vita but at least you can redownload games.

afoni

Banned
They had that with the PS3, it's not really a reversal.
Nintendo's lack of an account system is way worse for digital purchases. Sony have made it a bit more expensive on Vita but at least you can redownload games.

I've re-downloaded stuff on 3DS before. The issue with the account system is that there isn't one that can be associated with anything other than the console.

It's pretty obvious it's thread shitting. The difference between the angry God thread and your average GTA gaming thread is that in gaming, the anti-GTA argue the point. To use a sports analogy, they're playing the ball and not the man. It's "GTA sucks because reasons" and not "You're stupid for liking GTA", at least I hope it is. In the God thread, it was just "herp a derp, god doesn't exist and you're stupid for believing in him."

Now you know, and knowing is half the battle.

Unrelated Edit: You can download games to your Vita and back them up on PC with Content Manager. Saves you having to download them again, very handy for PS+ members.

NinjaBoiX

i have baked beans, spaghetti hoops, some pasta weetabix,special K, salt and pepper and ketchup/mayo oh and a bit of cheese

what can i do with this
Toast the weetabix with some salt and pepper until brown. Gently blanch the pasta till Al dente, then infuse the baked beans with a hint of mayo a Tommy sauce.

Scatter cheese and special K liberally over the whole thing, then top with a generous helping of spaghetti hoops.

Have a bucket ready.

Bon appetite.

Rubbish King

Toast the weetabix with some salt and pepper until brown. Gently blanch the pasta till Al dente, then infuse the baked beans with a hint of mayo a Tommy sauce.

Scatter cheese and special K liberally over the whole thing, then top with a generous helping of spaghetti hoops.

Have a bucket ready.

Bon appetite.

Will this actually work or is this a joke, because im gonna try it

SteveWD40

Bon appetite.

svArpRd.gif

xist

I have just spent 3 hours cutting a hedge and am still vibrating from hedge-cutter overexposure....this apple tastes weird and my forearms won't stop tingling....make it stop...

*sob*

....make it stop....

....please....

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Speaking of bans, GAF would be a whole lot less creepy if the majority of posters in that Chloe Moretz thread were nuked from orbit. Some of them are just shy of saying they've been tugging it to her since she was 12, it's fucking gross.

Sexuality on the internet is sometimes very disturbing.

Had an incredibly difficult day at work today. Manager's on holiday and all the computer systems were down, then up, then down, then up and glitchy as fuck... sigh.

Hug me.

Awww big group hug to everyone feeling not so good today.

Chin up chaps! Tomorrow is another day, and hopefully it'll be a better one for you :)

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Speaking of bans, GAF would be a whole lot less creepy if the majority of posters in that Chloe Moretz thread were nuked from orbit. Some of them are just shy of saying they've been tugging it to her since she was 12, it's fucking gross.

And what were you doing in that thread?

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan

That Hit Girl outfit never gave you a semi?

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member

Seriously? What is with all the minefield threads today?

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I think he entered that thread cock in hand
Let's not be too hasty to judge, Tash. Shorty was right, the thread title was ambiguous. And there are no underage pictures in the thread. Just creepy statements.

I fully blame you for causing me to read this Jedeye.
Don't feel bad, I'm 29 and came out the theater with a crusty belly.

And Hit Girl was fun in Kickass but not that interesting to me. And certainly not attractive. Maybe because I feel like the whole 'lolipop chainsaw' type shit has been way overdone. So I wasn't that impressed by the "little kid swearing and killing dudes omg so hardcore".

NinjaBoiX

I went in to poke fun at WoodenLung.

Ironically, his current Chloe avatar is at maximum wrongness levels! She looks crazy young.

But Woodie is cool, he took it in good jest.

NinjaBoiX

Übermatik;77153471 said:
Everyone shut up and tell me what you think of peanut butter.

I fucking love peanut butter.
Crunchy or bust.

Awesome Jackben! Amusing, but actually really well done.

Edit: yes, I was forever drawing pictures with the paintball mode in Goldeneye.

SKINNER!

Banned
Peanut butter is so so addictively tasty. Chunky over smooth anyday. Not to say that smooth is terrible but after having chunky for a while smooth just feels...weird.

I once had a moment of either madness or divine inspiration.

I put peanut butter
in a burger

it wasn't that great.

still love the stuff however.

There was always that one little shit at school who had an allergy and the school forced people to not bring peanut better sandwiches.

I'm happy to admit I resisted and constantly brought peanut butter sandwiches. I never found out who that kid was but I hope he smelt my breath and saw his life flash before his eyes.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Haven't had it in years, but I used to have crunchy peanut butter on toast so it was really sticky.

Rubbish King

Is crusty belly referring to when you tuck and a bit of precum gets in ya belly hair and dries

or did this poster have a wank in the cinema

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Honestly I did not think about it that far, because visualizing it made me start to dry heave, but I'm pretty sure it is the latter.
More! More sugar is better! More fat is better!
It's just too much. I feel like I'm gonna slip into a diabetic coma whenever I have one of those, and I'm not diabetic.

Fucking nice first bite, though.
Gotta go big or go home on the sweets. US does sweets best. Though I wouldn't wish Hershey on anyone, tastes like shit and never understood how the man got his brand of candy so popular.
http://i.imgur.com/JSBTl.gif[IMG]

Oh man, pretty sure there's going to be a straitjacket on my desk tomorrow morning. Thanks![/QUOTE]It's eye-twitchingly good.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I don't think he's ever been wrong about MS-related news. If you've been lurking GAF for more than 6 months you have more than enough proof already, without counting previous years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom