• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.
there's always room for doubt. He wasn't certain but he didn't think PSN would go behind a paywall.

"Legit" meaning "he's not the crazed lunatic that he parades around as". He doesn't have a 100% success rate (yo where's PoP) but he's a genuine leaker.

His first leak was the San Andreas voice cast. We're talking years ago here.

SmokyDave

Gravity Rush is a pretty awesome game.

Vita's sticks are so horrible though.

I'll be interested to see if you still think that in 5 hours time. I got bored shitless after the first 10-15 missions.

As for the second bit, buy Hotline Miami and get some practice in. They feel better once you're used to 'em (though never as good as a 'proper' pad stick does).

afoni

Banned
I'll be interested to see if you still think that in 5 hours time. I got bored shitless after the first 10-15 missions.

As for the second bit, buy Hotline Miami and get some practice in. They feel better once you're used to 'em (though never as good as a 'proper' pad stick does).

Yeah, I've heard it gets repetitive as fuck. I've stopped playing for now just to avoid it stagnating. I've done about 3 missions and most of my time has been spent looking for collectables. The music is wonderful too, so that'll keep me coming.

Also, I have that on PC, so I'm just going to wait for something else to give the sticks some justice.

NinjaBoiX

Ha! As if you'd give up this over something as trivial as nuts. I know you better than that Boi.
PM me a haiku entitled:

"An ode to Peanut Butter".

I may reconsider depending on the quality.

The Vita sticks have this weird 8-way octagonal gate. Kind of like the N64 stick, but less pronounced. It takes a while to get used to.

Also, they have a comparatively small amount of travel, you need to be very gentle and precise with them.

You get used to it.

Edit: Good luck with the parents Donkey! Show her mother your pecs, you'll be in there like swimwear.

afoni

Banned
All faults aside, PS+ is now a stupidly useful thing for me to have now that I own a Vita. Gravity Rush and Uncharted for free? Yes please.

When applying for a job and the application asks for your current responsibilities can you bullet point them or are you expected to write paragraphs?

8bit

Knows the Score
When applying for a job and the application asks for your current responsibilities can you bullet point them or are you expected to write paragraphs?

Responsibility1 : Brief explanation of what you do.

Responsibility2 : Brief explanation of what you do.

Responsibility3 : Brief explanation of what you do.

You need to sell yourself in as few characters as possible.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
We should enlist detective GAF to find out where they live. Then rustle up some nail bats and crow bars, call big pete and go hotline miami on 'em.

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
I think people are overstating the significance of FIFA over in gaming. It's a huge franchise but it isn't as important as people think.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
I miss the days when pro evo was the soccer game to go. I made a big 7ft tall player with blue hair and named him braveheart.

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
In the UK it is as big as Call of Duty but has no real competition.

It is in the UK at least.

People in there have already said that it could decide the generation. It wont. The game is still coming out on every other platform including the PS3 & 360, which is where most people will buy it. I don't think people will be lining up to buy the Xbone bundle because of FIFA, especially when you could pick up a PS4 + FIFA for a lower price. It' ll help, but it wont be a massive, game changing event.

f0rk

People in there have already said that it could decide the generation. It wont. The game is still coming out on every other platform including the PS3 & 360, which is where most people will buy it. I don't think people will be lining up to buy the Xbone bundle because of FIFA, especially when you could pick up a PS4 + FIFA for a lower price. It' ll help, but it wont be a massive, game changing event.

If it was exclusive it would be huge but you're probably right that just having it for free isn't that big.

PM me a haiku entitled:

"An ode to Peanut Butter".

I may reconsider depending on the quality.

ch1AP2J.jpg

Hystzen

Dunno all the casual people i know who used buy FIFA every year not interested past 2 years. 1 them buys it while rest just go around to play it.

I do find it kind of more desperate from MS pandering to UK after the mess of PR they been

8bit

Knows the Score
Oh god I'm completely stuck on the 'supporting information' section of a job application.

Knows cool people.
Invented concept of Fashion Police.
Local Missile Command champion.
Can eat 4 shredded what.
Not under investigation by Operation Yewtree.
Been to London.

Just put what you think they want to hear

Yeah that's what I'm doing, as I type things are coming to me.

Glorious dude, glorious!

"Top flight member of BritGAF" should swing it for you.

:D

Knows cool people.
Invented concept of Fashion Police.
Local Missile Command champion.
Can eat 4 shredded what.
Not under investigation by Operation Yewtree.
Been to London.

Man I wish it were that easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom