• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chinner

Banned
Woohoo! Got the go-ahead to leave work early so I can catch the Sony conference from the start. Sweet.
how'd you get it off? were you like, look I got some nerd shit to attend to, or did you make up an urgent matter with no choice in the matter, my dog has diarrhoea and I don't fancy a shitiramisu sandwich when I get home so I need to go to pound saver and get some bleach

SmokyDave

how'd you get it off? were you like, look I got some nerd shit to attend to, or did you make up an urgent matter with no choice in the matter, my dog has diarrhoea and I don't fancy a shitiramisu sandwich when I get home so I need to go to pound saver and get some bleach
I wish it was the second one. Sadly, I just said 'can I do a bunk early tonight?, there's a press conference I want to watch'.

I'd need to buy a dog to make the other option work.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
I'll finish it when I get around to it. :p

Also your hatred for Saints Row needs to subside. Oh no the city doesn't feel as real. Luckily there's loads of fun shit to do, it's genuinely pretty funny (in a really childish way) and it's got super powers. It'll scratch the itch until GTA V comes out, at the very least.

I've played a lot of SR3 in the last week to see if I was missing something. I wasn't :p It's okay but it's entirely C-grade. I have revised my rankings though, it is actually more fun than Sleeping Dawgs, which I'm less impressed by the more I think about it.

But yeah, you know my feelings, both about Saint's Row and the need for a proper responsible bed time :p

I'm playing Dishonoured this month, it's great. I'm glad it's not a tps where I headshot hundreds of guys every hour, I was burning myself out something fierce.

Hystzen

The description for 1999 mode in Bioshock Infinite should have been "enemies are bullet sponges you are not" *sigh* going have to roll with Shotgun and Carbine combo until get my hands on my baby Handcannon

The description for 1999 mode in Bioshock Infinite should have been "enemies are bullet sponges you are not" *sigh* going have to roll with Shotgun and Carbine combo until get my hands on my baby Handcannon

Never played it.

I rememer there being a big fuss about it earlier in the year and I felt like I was under some obligation to play it but resisted.

Hystzen

Never played it.

I rememer there being a big fuss about it earlier in the year and I felt like I was under some obligation to play it but resisted.

I hated bioshock 1 but I really loved Infinite finally hit that potential i saw in Bio1 but gameplay is still hit and miss

I hated bioshock 1 but I really loved Infinite finally hit that potential i saw in Bio1 but gameplay is still hit and miss

I always thought Bioshock was an example of style>gameplay

The gameplay itself was more interesting than the corridor shooters released at the time and since, but people remember it for the style, the setting, the philosophy and the tweeeest.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned

Man, nothing about that sounds fun. BI made me swear and shout enough on Normal difficulty. Masochism mode sounds like hell.

8bit

Knows the Score
Man, nothing about that sounds fun. BI made me swear and shout enough on Normal difficulty. Masochism mode sounds like hell.

I ended up turning the difficulty down on the final battle, the game was getting to be a frustrating chore towards the end and if I hadn't done that I would have missed the ending.

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member

whipping-boy.gif

NinjaBoiX

Any you beautiful people up for a TLoU session tonight avec skype banter? Should be available around 7.30 ish

I might possibly be on PSN later, around 8-9 maybe.

Woohoo! Got the go-ahead to leave work early so I can catch the Sony conference from the start. Sweet.

Awesome!

To chat of course. But I'll only bother coming on if Ninja is.

I have a slight Skype problem, in that I sold my tablet, and my phone won't boot up Google Play to download Skype.

Any ideas? Dave, can I get Skype on my Vita?

8bit

Knows the Score
I might possibly be on PSN later, around 8-9 maybe.

Awesome!

I have a slight Skype problem, in that I sold my tablet, and my phone won't boot up Google Play to download Skype.

Any ideas? Dave, can I get Skype on my Vita?

Install skype from play.google.com using a computer?

SKINNER!

Banned
( I post this from the gym by my flat since I worked from home today :p )

On a Tuesday? What a slacker! ;)

Eyeing up this NTSC Super Nintendo on ebay that's going for around £17. Still got 5 days left so it'll probably jump up to about £40. Such an ugly console but most of my games are NTSC and it comes with a PAL converter anyway. Saw a pearl white PAL SNES at my local independent game store on Sunday. Didn't pounce and I doubt that it was a modified console. Not entirely sure why I'm wanting a SNES all of a sudden. Apart from the shitty controller, I'm quite happy with my 3 in 1 FC3plus console. Does the job.

Danj

I'm moving to a new place tonight, internet is not getting connected until tomorrow morning so I'm probably going to be trying to tether my phone to my PC or whatever. Thankfully I've got unlimited data so I should be OK but it'll be a bit pants being without my normal ultra speedy connection.

Hystzen

It's do able, you really need use vigors on Hard I just gunned everything by end now need use them Bronco spark combos. You also find less shit around the game world so got keep track of what got

I'm moving to a new place tonight, internet is not getting connected until tomorrow morning so I'm probably going to be trying to tether my phone to my PC or whatever. Thankfully I've got unlimited data so I should be OK but it'll be a bit pants being without my normal ultra speedy connection.

Seems everyone is moving at the mo! I feel a bit left out.

Congrats on the new pad Danj, housewarming party?

Also news on the job front: They're seeing a few more people so won't be hearing anything till next Wednesday. Hate waiting!

Guys I've done my first day at work and I'm kinda excited for the Sony conference, and I don't know why. Give me reasons.

Also BF4 could be shooter of the forever. We need a Britgaf clan.

Hystzen

Guys I've done my first day at work and I'm kinda excited for the Sony conference, and I don't know why. Give me reasons.

Also BF4 could be shooter of the forever. We need a Britgaf clan.

because Sony is second coming of Jesus plus i need my release date to figure out when to get my PS4 with BF4

NinjaBoiX

Also news on the job front: They're seeing a few more people so won't be hearing anything till next Wednesday. Hate waiting!
Oh no, this must be killing Little Miss Patient!
CoD just got bummed hard by them new Battlefield 4 trailers shame it will still be one best selling games of year
It looks glorious, I just watched it.

It really does make CoD look perfunctory at best.

Battlefield all the way baby!
My highlight of the day is helping to make macaroons.
Did you get to lick the bowl?
Lol, how bored are you?

;)

Mikeside

I've played a lot of SR3 in the last week to see if I was missing something. I wasn't :p It's okay but it's entirely C-grade. I have revised my rankings though, it is actually more fun than Sleeping Dawgs, which I'm less impressed by the more I think about it.

But yeah, you know my feelings, both about Saint's Row and the need for a proper responsible bed time :p

I'm playing Dishonoured this month, it's great. I'm glad it's not a tps where I headshot hundreds of guys every hour, I was burning myself out something fierce.

I've not even caught up with the thread yet but I had to reply to this.

Dishonored.
Is.
Fucking.
Fantastic.

Absolutely my GOTY 2012. I can't believe how much I love it. I really hope they don't make Dishonored 2, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom