• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade 2011 [Redux]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aselith

If no one responded at that price I just figured it would do very well as a Christmas present. Just bought it on a bit of an impulse for my brother, am having some second thoughts, and half-heatedly am trying to sell it. Sorry.

Well, I'd imagine you won't get too much action at $50 more than retail so good job, I guess?

LQX

FS:

Battlefield 3 PC Origin Code - $28

WTB:

500GB or larger SATA 7200RPM HDD - Need a big hard drive for my nephews Christmas PC but prices are ridiculous so hoping someone has one for a reasonable price. WD with warranty is a plus.

Video Card - Also looking for a decent card for gaming. Doesn't have to be monster. Maybe a cheap GTX 260 or even 9800.

Cornbread78

Child of Edenfor XBox. Will sell for $10 via paypall, or I'm open to trades as well. Shoot me a PM and let me know.

Thank you!

Item Sold.....

Thank you!

Vallarfax

Formerly 'GMUNYIFan'
Does anyone have the Club Nintendo Rewards Mario Hat available to sell? I would really like to pay ~$20 shipped for a new one, but I'm completely open to negotiating. PM if we can make a deal.

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
Positive feedback for g35twinturbo! Was very cordial and shipped fast. Stick is sweet too, btw.

Positive feedback for Malajax

responded super fast to PM's and paid fast as well. Also a fellow OP fan so it made since the stick would end up in his hands :D

I'm sorry, but I can't help but comment...these kinds of practices I don't really care for. If you wanna inflate prices like that, try ebay. I come to GAF to buy and sell when I'm looking to give others a good deal, and to share the wealth. I've inflated prices on ebay, but as a community member here, I've sold items at a loss more often than not because I like being generous with the community.

The Zelda 3DS bundle is not very hard to find where I live, my work has plenty in stock, and gamestop.com still even has it listed as available (along with a free $20 gift card I might add). To see you asking for $50 more than the retail price for the that bundle on here is sickening.
Sickening? I know it's rough, but you aren't obligated to buy his item, nor even comment. If he wants to sell an item at a certain price, who are you to judge? I've seen so, so many posts in this thread of "omg cheaper elsewhere", does this contribute *anything* to the thread? Shitting on people's posts because you can get it cheaper somewhere else or feel like they should be charging less? At one point certain consumers were gladly paying 250 for this bundle, is it unreasonable to think they no longer exist? If someone agrees to buy it for this price who are you to intervene? Do you camp outside WalMart and start a rally when they're still selling a game for 59.99 six months down the road and competitors have it for 29.99? Or do you just not go to WalMart to buy that game? He has just as much right to ask a ridiculous price as you have to reserve your interest for other sellers/traders. Just because you have certain priorities (like selling for a loss because you "like" the community - perfectly acceptable behavior, but to expect others to do the same solely because you do? Right.) doesn't mean others have to conform to those priorities. Surprisingly, people have their own. Despite what I've said, this is a very popular opinion, to pressure others to conform to a certain "standard" within this thread. Hell, it wouldn't hurt you to look at the original post of this thread and see item number 3. Nothing against you, just dislike seeing this kind of attitude and words like "sickening" put the icing on the cake.

That in mind, selling Layton and the Curious Village mint and complete for 25 shipped.
Just kidding, 14? PM me an offer.

Yuripaw

Banned
Sickening? I know it's rough, but you aren't obligated to buy his item, nor even comment. If he wants to sell an item at a certain price, who are you to judge? I've seen so, so many posts in this thread of "omg cheaper elsewhere", does this contribute *anything* to the thread? Shitting on people's posts because you can get it cheaper somewhere else or feel like they should be charging less? At one point certain consumers were gladly paying 250 for this bundle, is it unreasonable to think they no longer exist? If someone agrees to buy it for this price who are you to intervene? Do you camp outside WalMart and start a rally when they're still selling a game for 59.99 six months down the road and competitors have it for 29.99? Or do you just not go to WalMart to buy that game? He has just as much right to ask a ridiculous price as you have to reserve your interest for other sellers/traders. Just because you have certain priorities (like selling for a loss because you "like" the community - perfectly acceptable behavior, but to expect others to do the same solely because you do? Right.) doesn't mean others have to conform to those priorities. Surprisingly, people have their own. Despite what I've said, this is a very popular opinion, to pressure others to conform to a certain "standard" within this thread. Hell, it wouldn't hurt you to look at the original post of this thread and see item number 3. Nothing against you, just dislike seeing this kind of attitude and words like "sickening" put the icing on the cake.

That in mind, selling Layton and the Curious Village mint and complete for 25 shipped.
Just kidding, 14? PM me an offer.

Geez, i use one word and several people jump down my throat. Sickening was the first word that came to mind, excuse me if it wasn't the best. Would it have been better if i said preposterous?

Cornbread78

WTB

a cheap PS3 harddrive (to replace a 80gig B/C "fatty's" HD, and/or a new 360 Slim harddrive. Maybe from a bricked unit on either. Retain cost have sky rocketed..

Geez, i use one word and several people jump down my throat. Sickening was the first word that came to mind, excuse me if it wasn't the best. Would it have been better if i said preposterous?

Just get tired of people parading virtue while downplaying others in the thread. Just let him post his awful price and let the post get buried as it will (or sold as it will). Is it worth calling him out? Like I said, nothing against you specifically.

WTS:

$32 - Black, like new Xbox 360 controller. Bought last week and used lightly about four times.

WTB:

12 Month Xbox Live subscription. Looking to spend no more than $40.

Have (PS3):
Resistance 1
Resistance 2
Need for Speed Hot Pursuit
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

Want:
DS RPGs
Mario & Luigi Bower's inside story
Dragon Quest IX
SMT: Strange Journey
Kirby Super Star Ultra
Kirby Mass Attack
Other DS offers

I have a download code for a full copy of Halo Reach from the XBL Marketplace. Will take $15 via PayPal gift.

Card is unscratched and I will scratch it and send you the code as soon as I receive payment.

Cruzader

Banned
FS

-12 Month PSN+ Card (10 codes) - $26 Paypal Gift
*should PM code instantly if not as soon as I'm online*

[***Stock left = 4 PS+ Codes - on hold -]
Ok im gonna hold onto these last 4 code since there are 3 individuals who contacted me about them but never replied. Guess they went offline. If they dont reply back to me sometime tomorrow, Ill continue selling them.

-Ratchet&Clank: All 4 One (sealed) - $30 Shipped
-LBP2 LE (sealed) - $30 shipped

Have some feedback here, got some of this on Bro's CAG account as well. PM if interested.

NoRéN

Anyone have any interest in the Club Nintendo Pin Set?

For sale or trade. Not really sure what I have in mind, blurays, 360 games, DS or 3DS games.

Skyward Sword. Opened, but new. No disc has been used. No club nintendo code. $45
Amazon Basics 3DS screen Protector. New. $6

Pikachu Charge Stand for DSi/DSi XL - like new with original packaging.

WTB the following Blurays:
Cowboy Bebop The Movie
Final Fantasy Advent Children
Speed Racer
The Matrix Reloaded/Revolutions
Troy
Batman Begins

PM if interested. Feel free to ask questions, make offers, etc. Gold Seller/Buyer. Thank you.

Cruzader

Banned
Positive Feedback to Live Free or Die.
He played instantly and gifted the payment which I appreciate. Thank you and was a pleasure dealing with you too!

vgachi57

leaving SUPER POSITIVE FEEDBACK for yuripaw. agreed to sell me a game but asked for extra time before sending, which i was totally fine with. in the end, he didn't want me to wait any longer and just shipped me a new copy.

there are no words for how great this man is. well... except for the word "great" or "truly great"

Qatar

Positive feedback for Cornbread78. responded quickly and sent the code immediately

positive feedback for KoreanBarbecue. great buyer, payed immediately.

Edit:
Positive feedback for Cruzader. sent the code moments after making payment.

Phenomic

Looking to buy:

NTSC(US) Copy of Minish Cap. Manual has to be provided with the game and both need to be in good shape with no obvious signs of wear or tear.

Cardboard Box would be nice, but isn't required. (as it's going in a custom DS case)

Please, PM me with offers.

I'm coming home from college at the end of this week and I need some games to unwind from all these hectic projects and finals. Looking for mint condition on these games...and as cheap as possible! lol:

Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi (PS3)
Disgaea 4 (Premium Edition if possible)
Dragon Ball Z Budokai (PS2, NON GREATEST HITS)
Project Gotham Racing 3 (360, non platinum hits)

I am also starting to collecting sealed DBZ games from PS1, PS2, and PS2 (its a low want at the moment due to low money)

Please PM me with offers

WTB/WTT
Looking for complete (except N64 games, I can take cart only) VG+ copies of games and if they have DLC, prefer that they not be used.

SAT Astal
SAT Dragon Force
SAT Panzer Dragoon
SAT Panzer Dragoon Zwei
SAT Shining Force III
SAT Shining The Holy Ark
SAT Shining Wisdom
SAT Shinobi Legions
SAT Radiant Silvergun
Sega CD Lunar Silver Star
Sega CD Lunar Eternal Blue
Sega CD Popful Mail
Sega CD Snatcher
Sega CD Vay
PSX Elemental Gearbolt
PS3 God of War III Ultimate Edition
N64 Ogre Battle 64
N64 Paper Mario
N64 Quest 64
Wii Dokapon Kingdom

WTS/WTT
-Items with an ampersand (&) are pending
-Items with a hash (#) are not currently available on hand (at parent's house)
-Items with an asterisk (*) can be bundled with the guide
-Prices do not include shipping, will charge actual shipping

PSX
Alundra 2 - Complete, mint
*Breath of Fire III - Complete, mint
Bushido Blade - Complete, great
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (GH) - Complete, mint
Chrono Cross - Complete, excellent
#Critical Depth - Disc only, great - free ask for when you buy something!
Einhander - Complete, excellent
Final Fantasy VII (GH) - Complete, discs mint, manual excellent
Final Fantasy Tactics - Complete, excellent
Jojo's Bizzare Adventure - Complete, mint
#Medal of Honor, Disc only, GH, great - free ask for when you buy something!
*Parasite Eve II - Complete, mint
Star Ocean: The Second Story - Complete, mint

PS2
#*.hack // G.U. Vol.1: Rebirth Special Edition - Sealed
DualShock 2 Ocean Blue - Sealed
DualShock 2 Satin Silver - Sealed
Guitar Hero II - Disc only, great - $5
Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life Special Edition - Sealed
ICO - Complete, mint
Metal Gear Solid Essentials - Sealed
Resident Evil 4 Chainsaw Controller - Mint, never used, opened once
Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI - Sealed
Suikoden III - Complete, mint
Tales of the Abyss - Complete, excellent

PS3
Catherine: Love is Over Edition - Sealed
*Dark Souls Collector's Edition - Sealed
*Demon Souls Deluxe Edition - Complete, first print guide with fading/faded cover
DualShock 3 Satin Silver - Sealed
DualShock 3 Jungle Green - Sealed
*Final Fantasy XIII - Sealed
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection Limited Edition - Sealed
Prince of Persia HD Trilogy

PSP
#Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Complete, new
#Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker Limited Edition - Sealed
Prinny: Am I really the Hero? - Sealed with outer box and soundtrack

PSP UMDs
#Ghost in the Shell - Complete, mint
#Hitch - Complete, mint

GENESIS
Rocket Knight Adventures - Complete, mint

SATURN
Magic Knight Rayearth - Sealed with Hanging Tab

DREAMCAST
Dreamcast System with composite (YRW) connection, power cord, two Sega brand controllers and two third-party rumble packs - Tested, system is in great condition, works
Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation - Complete, mint

NES
None at the moment

SNES
Donkey Kong Country - Cartridge only, mint
Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy Kong's Quest - Cartridge only, great
Mortal Kombat II - Cartridge only, mint
Sparkster - Cartridge only, mint
Super Mario All Stars - Cartridge only, mint
Super Mario World - Cartridge only, mint
Super Street Fighter II Turbo - Cartridge only, mint

N64
*Conker's Bad Fur Day - Cartridge only, excellent
Mario Tennis - Cartridge only, excellent
Pilotwings 64 -Complete, manual has some creases but everything else is excellent/mint

GAMECUBE
Gameboy Player - Complete, excellent
The Legend of Zelda: Windwaker - Missing manual, great to excellent
The Legend of Zelda: Windwaker - Complete, manual has some creases, excellent
Naruto Clash of Ninja 2 - Complete, mint
Zoids Battle Legends - Complete, mint

WII
25th Anniversary Mario Red Wii - Sealed
25th Anniversary Mario All- Stars Collector's Edition - Sealed
#Epic Mickey Paintbrush Nunchuck - Sealed
#Epic Mickey Wiimote Charger - Sealed
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time - Complete, excellent, SE code was used
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Wiimote Bundle - Sealed
Metroid Prime Trilogy - Sealed

GB/GBC
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages - Cartridge only, mint
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons - Cartridge only, mint
Pokemon Blue - Cartridge only, mint
Pokemon Gold - Cartridge only, mint
Pokemon Trading Card Game - Cartridge only, mint
Pokemon Yellow - Cartridge only, mint

GBA
Golden Sun - Complete, top flap of box is a little creased, excellent
Golden Sun: The Lost Age - Complete, manual has some tiny creases, excellent

#Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Brothers 3 - Cart, Box, Manual and Extra Level cards, no other paperwork
#Tactics Ogre: The Knight of Lodis - Sealed, box has a dent

DS
Atelier Annie Premium Box Set - Sealed
Lost in Blue 2 - Complete, mint
*Dragon Quest IV: Chapters of the Chosen - Sealed
*Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride - Sealed
*Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Revelation - Sealed
*Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies - Sealed[/spoiler]

3DS
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D - Sealed, from 3DS bundle

X360
48 Hour Xbox Live Gold Trial Code
Catherine: Love is Over Edition - Sealed
Deathsmiles Limited Edition - Sealed
Tales of Vesperia - Excellent

GUIDES
Breath of Fire III - Excellent
Chrono Cross - Great
Conker's Bad Fur Day - Great
Dark Souls CE - Sealed
Dragon Age Orgins CE - Sealed
Dragon Quest IV: Chapters of the Chosen - Excellent
Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride - Excellent
Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Revelation - Excellent
Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies - Excellent
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion GOTY - Excellent++
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim CE - Sealed
Final Fantasy PSP - Excellent
Final Fantasy II PSP - Excellent
Final Fantasy XIII LE - Sealed
God of War Collection - Excellent
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass - Sealed
Phantom Brave - Excellent
Star Ocean Til the End of Time - Excellent
Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - Excellent, spine has crease from being used
Suikoden IV - Excellent
Tales of Symphonia - Excellent
Valkyria Chronicles - Excellent
Xenosaga II - Excellent
The World Ends With You - Great, crease on front cover

MISCELLANEOUS/SWAG
#Blue Dragon Faceplate - Mint
#Dante Figure (Dante's Inferno) - New
Dead or Alive Extreme 2 Kasumi Faceplate - Mint
#Disgaea Custom Soundtrack - New
#Eternal Sonata Faceplates (Polka, Allegretto, Chopin, Twins, Beat) - New
#Final Fantasy XIII Faceplate - Sealed
#Fire Emblem Limited Laser Cell - New
Hero's Saga: Laevatein Tactics Artbook - New
#Infinite Undiscovery Faceplate - Mint
#The Last Remnant Faceplate - Excellent
Mass Effect 2 Terminus Armor and M-490 code
Muramasa Wallscroll - Sealed
Persona 3 Hat - New, never Worn
Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver Figures - New
Scribblenauts Rooster Hat - New, never Worn
Sonic Hat - New, never worn
#Star Ocean Faceplate - Mint

Cruzader

Banned
Positive Feedback for Qatar.
Positive feedback for jvm.
Positive Feedback for KoreanBarbecue.
Positive Feedback to Shinriji.

All payed promptly tonight for their PSN+ codes along with friendly communication. Thanx guys!

PS: sorry but gonna put everyone in here from now on. I dont want to piss people off with my bumps on FB.

D

Deleted member 284

Unconfirmed Member
Leaving mega ups for Cruzader. Quick payment for both of the Souls games. I'm shipping out tomorrow morning. Awesome guy with great communication.

jvm

Gamasutra.
Positive feedback for Cruzader who hooked me up with a PS+ subscription code for a great price. Thank you, Cruzader!

mjc

Looking to buy a copy of Aliens Infestation (DS) either new or used. PM me if you've got a copy that you're looking to sell/trade.

Cheska

Selling

Eternal Sonata Faceplate set: Allegretto, March/Salsa, Polka, Beat, Fredrick.

PS3
Skyrim map not included: $40 shipped

PSP

Tactics Ogre UK Premium Edition sealed + Tactics Ogre US strategy guide + Tactics Ogre Tarot Cards: $65 shipped

Z.H.P Unlosing Ranger vs. Darkdeath Evilman sealed: $20 shipped

Fate/Extra Limited Edition like new: $25 shipped

PM me if interested! And sorry guys, but US shipping only. I'm not familiar with shipping out of the country and dealing with customs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom