• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTS
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Hearts of Stone digital code (PS4) $9
Supremency MMA Cart Only (Vita) - $20 shipped
Smash Brothers Complete (3DS) - $27 shipped
Evergrace New (PS2) - $28 shipped *sealed but not mint, have pictures
Dragon Quest V Complete (DS) - $30 shipped

Ok, I need some help and I figured this is the best place to ask. Is there anyone willing to sell me a decent gaming desktop PC for a decent price? (500 or below is strongly preferred). And if not, is there somewhere I could go to find/build a good PC for that price? I'm willing to buy custom or prebuilt, it doesn't matter to me. I'm in desperate need of a new PC. Thank you!

For sale is a Sharp Twin Famicom console capable of playing both Famicom and Famicom Disk System games. This console has been modified with NESRGB for RGB output and had its drive belt replaced on the disk drive. Includes AC power adapter and SCART cable (not pictured) plus four games, Nazo no Kabe, Professional Mah Jong, Golf US Course, Baseball.

Asking $500 or best offer

znuI1B1.jpg

9SEPr6G.jpg

vSWANq4.jpg

zwozHFV.jpg

Also looking to Trade my NES Everdrive N8 w/ case for a Famicom Everdrive N8 w/ case. SD cards not included.

spookyfish

I have an extra Xenoblade Chronicles Limited Edition that I haven't been able to cancel from GameStop (I just haven't been able to call them on the phone).

If anyone wants it, it will be the GameStop Price, which has shipping, $102.89, plus whatever shipping will be to you. I wanted to offer this to someone who may want it instead of returning it, but I realize the price will not be the best.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Couple of watches for sale.

Purchase of either one and I'll include a free, used Timex Weekender with a couple of NATO straps. - First buyer only!
(this model - gray dial)

Rodina Automatic - $80 shipped

38mm White dial with blued hands
Black leather strap with some wear. Easy to swap straps with the drilled lugs.
Seagull Chinese movement. Runs well and accurate, I never had issues.

This is basically a Nomos Tangente homage that I used for a little while to get a feel for.
See this listing for full specs

Uniform Wares 103/K-01 - $80 shipped

37mm black dial, very minimalist with black PVD case
Integrated black rubber strap. Japanese quartz movement.
Battery was changed a couple months ago.

andymcc

Banned
Reposting at a lower price.

WTS: Fallout 4 PS4- Lightly used, $40 shipped. (If you have a different offer, let me know)

Wtb:
Need someone with best buy gamers club to ship to the UK:
The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel - Limited Edition - PlayStation Vita
It's 45usd at vgp, but I'd rather not wait until they have a free shipping promo.

Itombz

Neo Member
White Sony headset for ps4 at a decent price please.

Tearaway (ps4)
Infamous 2nd son
One piece pirate warriors (ps4)
Rayman games (ps4)
Lego games (ps4)

Hopefully all at decent prices.

ILoveBish

I'll post pics soon but just no time right now. Life is very busy for me. So just pm offers and questions.

Have/WTS

Usf4 te2 for ps3/ps4 - looking for around 220 shipped?

Sfxt vs stick for ps3 - looking for around 185 shipped?

Sfxt te stick for ps3 - looking for around 120 shipped?

Original te stick dual modded for PC/ps3/360 - looking for around 185 shipped?

Wii u white 8gb console in mint condition, used once, on rare launch firmware (1.0 or 2.0). Includes accessories like GameCube adapter and tablet stand. - looking for around $400 shipped?

Pm whatever you need question wise.

RedSwirl

WTS:

Assassin's Creed Syndicate UPlay code (got from Amazon).

$25 through PayPal OR a PC DVD-ROM copy of Wolfenstein: The Old Blood.

//ARCANUM

WTS:

Samsung Galaxy Note II

It's in decent condition. No real problems. It belonged to my fiancé and she recently got an iPhone and doesn't need this any more. There's probably some small surface scratches but nothing deep and no dents or anything like that.

She used it on T-Mobile. I'm not sure of how unlocking works with these. We haven't done anything special to it.

Looking for $100.

Actually - one odd quirk is that the pen is a little tough to get out of the holder in the phone. This might be normal for these phones. I just found it odd that I had to pull a bit to get it out.

fertygo

SLEIhbg.png

WTS Steam key

ojmeixg.jpg

The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut $15 USD Paypal with gift option.

Ultra Street Fighter IV $9 also with paypal gift

All physical copies come complete. Prices include shipping

Have:

King's Quest Complete Collection (season pass + epilogue) [Steam code] - $20

Final Fantasy Type 0 HD [PS4] (FFXV code was used) - $18

Tales of the Abyss [3DS] - $25

Tales of Zesteria [PS4] - $40

Want: PayPal

Shipping from Connecticut

NeoGAF Plus Seller

Shipping to US only.

Selling a majority of my collection to pay some bills. PM me with offers, and any questions ^^b

My YuGiOh collection
http://imgur.com/a/hajBQ

Starcaft 2: Wings of Liberty Collector's Edition. All codes have been used except the free trial codes that come with the package

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Box has some wear and some dent on the sides

World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria Collector's Edition Codes have been used, soundtrack has been used, artbook remains unopened.

World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Collector's Edition Codes have been used, soundtrack has been used, card pack opened but all cards are there, artbook unopened.

World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor Collector's Edition Codes have been used, soundtrack has been used, artbook unopened.

Diablo III Collector's Edition Codes are used, artbook unopened

Final Fantasy X/X2 HD Collector's Edition. Unopened, Brand New

Logitech MX310

PS3/PS2 Games

Uncharted
Uncharted 2
Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition
Final Fantasy X/X2 Limited Edition - Unopened, Brand New
3D Dot Game Heroes
One Piece Unlimited World R Day One Edition - Unopened, Brand New
Star Ocean Until the End of Time 2 Disc Set
Eternal Sonata - SOLD
Little Big Planet
Under Defeat HD Deluxe Edition
Okami HD Asian region, but has english subtitles
Ratchet & Clank Future Tools of Destruction

Xbox 360 Games

Magna Carta 2 - Unopened
Too Human - Unopened, Brand New
The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion 5th Anniversary Edition

Final Fantasy II SNES

Samurai Deeper Kyo box set Contains volume 1 & 2 dvds + room for the other dvds and some art cards

Basilisk Vol 1-6 (Vol. 2,3,4 & 6 are limited edition)

Gunslinger Girl Vol 1 Box set (comes with a character flag to hang) and Vol 2 DVD

Gurren Lagann Vol 1 Box set and Hellsing Signature Series box set

Evangelion VHS vol 1-3

Vandread Vol 1, One Piece Box set #1, Hellsing Ultimate Vol 1 Limited Edition, DBZ Broly Second Coming

Dreamcast Generator demo disc and Dreamcast Magazine demo discs

Steelseries Sensei RAW Frost Blue Used once for about 20 minutes before I realized it was too big for my baby hands.

Full Metal Alchemist complete series w/ Conqueror of Shambala & limited edition tin #2 w/ soundtrack

Looking to trade a Street Fighter V PC Beta pass for something on my Steam wishlist. Open to other offers if you feel you have something you'd like to give in exchange.

Next Beta for the game seems to be from the 17th to the 20th of this month if you're interested in trying the game before preordering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom