• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flandy

POSITIVE FEEDBACK FOR Flandy who sold me Steam keys for Company of Heroes 2 + DLC packages British Forces, The Western Front Armies: US Forces and The Western Front Armies: Oberkommando West. Very quick and easy to deal with.

Positive buyer feedback for Madridista

Destiny: The Taken King - Legendary Edition (PS4) Physical - Brand New, Still Sealed, so it includes all of the Destiny expansions so far. ($36.00)

Destiny - Standard Edition (PS4) Physical - Used, Disc is Like New. Comes with the case, but no DLC. Willing to take photos of the disc if need be. ($13.00)

Only shipping to the US with the good ol' USPS, Friends-and-family Paypal preferred as payment but Amazon credit is fine too.

WTS: Animal Crossing HHD digital : $25

Majora's Mask New 3DS XL (US) : $180 shipped

in excellent condition and still under warranty. throwing in the charging cradle and a 3ds charger (gamestop brand) at no extra cost.

MnGNxpy.jpg

0zdnmHP.jpg

LDecfKx.jpg

Paypal gift or google wallet

PM if interested or if you have any questions

Hey! I've got a year of Xbox live gold for sale. 40 bucks and it's yours.

Paypal gift or you pay the fees.

Shoot me as message! Thanks.

Sold!

LQX

Positive buyer feedback for NeOak.

Positive buyer feedback for Big Green Anus.

Positive buyer feedback for Absol.

Positive buyer feedback for KooPaL.

Thank you all.

Mark5130

Positive buyer feedback for Batrush. He waited, what probably seemed like an eternity, over the holiday weekend for me to ship his game. Very patient and understanding. Thanks and enjoy!

Anyone have a PC DOOM key they want to sell?

for the Alpha?

I'm not entirely sure if there are actual keys. They just added the Alpha directly to my library and did the same with others as well. I haven't seen anyone saying they got a PC key of any kind but maybe some did.

wheapon

WTS Steam Keys

I am a neogaf plus seller and I have the following steam games available:

Company of Heroes 2 with Company of Heroes 2 - The Western Front Armies: Oberkommando West DLC - $5

Please PM me if you are interested. Payment will be done via PayPal.

gar3

Positive Seller feedback for Nyteshade517.
Quick Shipping, Outstanding Communication, Fantastic Member.

Positive Seller feedback for chicagocubsfan
Quick Turnaround, Fast PMs, Solid Member.

RobotHaus

Unconfirmed Member
Amazingly positive seller feedback for OraleeWey.

Delivered all the items, plus added free games! Very good communication and very friendly.

Risible

Anyone selling any Canon camera bodies? I'm planning on picking up a Canon SL1 for my son for Christmas, he's been using mine but I want to get him his own. He uses it mainly for video, so bear in mind whatever body you might have needs to have decent video capabilities. Thanks!

alf717

WTB: Xenoblade Chronicles X SE edition items.

I am only looking for the items that come with the special edition like the box and the other goodies no game necessary. I am willing to take just a mint condition box and art book if necessary. Thanks for looking.

WTS: Xenoblade SE items w/ damage

Top left of art book (front)

Top left of art book (rear)

Bottom right of art book

Top left of box

hollomat

Banned
WTS

Steam keys

Payday 2 w/ Dragan, Big Bank, and Gage Assault Pack DLC - $2
Company of Heroes 2 w/ The Western Front Armies and The British Forces DLC - $5

KooPaL

Positive buyer feedback for NeOak.

Positive buyer feedback for Big Green Anus.

Positive buyer feedback for Absol.

Positive buyer feedback for KooPaL.

Thank you all.

Positive seller feedback to LQX. Thanks for being an awesome seller! Chrono Trigger finally arrived!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom