• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

C-Drive

WTB

Looking for a copy of Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 for the Xbox 360 - disc only is fine. PM me if you can help me out.

WTS -

Sennheiser HD 598 Special Edition Black Brand New - $150
Google Play $50 Credit - $40
iTunes $50 Gift Card - $42.50

WTB -

Starbucks Gift Card - 70% PayPal
Amazon Gift Card - 80% PayPal

Kenpachi

WTS:
NA New 3DS XL

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/wcupkWn.jpg[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/CKubETI.jpg[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/73dz9kz.jpg[/img]

Comes with Charger, Stylus and original box(if i can find it)
Willing to let go of it for $150 shipped paid via paypal or any other offers!

IamAwake

WTS:

Tales from the Borderlands: Full Season (Steam Key) - $8

Game of Thrones - A Telltale Games Series (Steam Key) - $10

$50 worth of content for new accounts for World of Warships - $6

PM me if interested. Looking for PayPal

Hey guys, picked up the Kinect Bundle Xbox One and have some codes to sell.

Dance Central Spotlight - SOLD to Madridista!
Kinect Sports Rivals - $15

Will accept Paypal. PM me if interested, have a digital xbox one game voucher you would be willing to trade, or counter offers

WTS:
-Sony PSP 3001 (3000) console, US/Canada version, black, purchased NEW in 2013 with very little usage, screen protector since Day 1
-32 GB memory card (it's two 16GB sandisk micro SD cards in a pro duo adapter)
-Original charger and obviously battery
-Hard case
GAMES:
-Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII
-God of War Chains of Olympus
-Ratchet and Clank Size Matters
-Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker
-Street Fighter Alpha Max 3
-Daxter
-Little Big Planet

NOTE: games are UMD disc only, no cases.

I will ship from Toronto, Canada, insured, via Canada Post with tracking.

Paypal gift preferred, strong feedback buyer preferred.

SOLD.

WTB:
Longshot here but I want to buy a PS4 controller for a decent price. I would prefer if its a 20th anniversary edition one but I'll take any other ones if that's not possible.

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally. If you do not receive a reply, please wait 24-48 hours before contacting me again because I am probably asleep or have not yet seen your message.

Selling:

US/North American Digital Credit/Subscriptions:

Xbox Live (XBL) and Playstation Network (PSN) - 1 Year - $40 each (Limited Stock Remaining)
*Note: These cards were personally purchased by me from a big box store and NOT an online reselling website, so they are guaranteed to work.

US Xbox Live (XBL) Credit and Playstation Network (PSN) Credit - 10% Off
0c5125b8-8bec-4fc5-9089-c4213b775fa6_zps9kuc34qs.jpg
psn-card_1_zpstpqhomba.png

US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit:
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $10, $20, $35, or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Buying:
Nothing at the moment.

I take Paypal and, upon request, other payment options. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.

(796+ Total Positive Feedback!)

BHK3

Banned
I'd hate to do this but I would like to change my Positive feedback for Varg to Neutral feedback. Our deal went fine but he never left feedback after saying he would and has not responded to any of my PM's since September.

Soulflarz

Banned
I'd hate to do this but I would like to change my Positive feedback for Varg to Neutral feedback. Our deal went fine but he never left feedback after saying he would and has not responded to any of my PM's since September.

Pretty sure that doesn't make someone a worse seller.

BHK3

Banned

I already spoke with a speadsheet mod about this, being unresponsive to an extent even got bernadoone listed. I'll update it back to Positive if he posts after this but not leaving feedback isn't a good thing.

Pachimari

I think that it is fine that he changes it to Neutral. After all, feedback is an important thing, and if I knew someone hadn't responded for a while, even after a sale, I wouldn't do deals with said person.

Anyway, how do I get myself added to the spreadsheet?

NoRéN

Can you point out where in the OP does it state that leaving feedback is mandatory?

Did you get what you paid for? If so, then the seller completed their end of the deal. Maybe you were not a pleasant person to deal with and the seller decided to just not communicate with you are the transaction was completed.

This thread sometimes, man,

Dunan

Anybody interested in an original, 1994-vintage Final Fantasy VI Special Tracks bonus CD containing a few items that didn't make it into the original soundtrack?

Contains some nice Amano art of Terra/Vector plus a photo of the entire FFVI staff.

This is one of the old-style 8-centimeter mini-CDs. According to eBay this thing is ridiculously rare these days, and I still have mine from two decades ago. It's in excellent condition. $18 gets it shipped to you anywhere in the world.

Click to embiggen:

fertygo

Yeah I disagree about leaving slight just because your partner don't left bolded text in here

its not made any fucking sense if one side got their stuff fine and other side got his money

I also kinda annoyed if peep not leaving feedback after transaction, but no need to escalate for bolded text post.

apav

WTS:

I can provide feedback from eBay, Amazon and Heatware upon request. I take Paypal, Venmo, Google Wallet and bank transfer if you use Bank of America (fast, easy and free). Prices in parenthesis are what you would pay if we use Paypal merchant (Paypal gift and the other methods have no fee). Prices include shipping in the US, unless otherwise stated. If you would like more pictures please let me know.

Batman Arkham Knight (PS4): $32 shipped ($33.23)

New and sealed. Comes with exclusive DLC. This is from the Arkham Knight PS4 console bundle, so it may come with the Harley Quinn Story Pack DLC as well even though it isn't listed on the outside. I know this because after watching an unboxing of the console bundle, the person opened the game case and the DLC code for it was in there. I can't guarantee it, but I don't see why mine would be any different.

Corsair Vengeance K90 Mechanical Keyboard: $30 shipped ($31.17)

FOR PARTS/NOTWORKING

It suffered a spill. After I tried everything (including taking it apart and dipping it in a tub of 90% isopropyl alcohol) it still doesn't work right. Some keys work, but most keys don't work as intended. Instead they change the level of the brightness in the backlight for whatever reason. Also by taking the keyboard apart I damaged it even more. There are some scratches over the Corsair logo (which the corner of the decal doesn't stick to the keyboard anymore) and memory reset button, and the brightness and window lock buttons don't press down anymore. Also the mute button feels a little stiff, though it can press down. Not sure about the G-keys, but they probably don't work either. The full set of keycaps alone are worth $20, which I washed in denture cleaner (the best way to clean them) while the keyboard took a solvent bath and I scrubbed it down. I'll clean that wrist rest as well. Note that this keyboard is not fully mechanical, but that shouldn't matter unless you get it to work again. Comes with its original packaging.

GTA V (PS3): $22 shipped ($22.94)

Used but in good condition. Comes with its map.

The Last of US (PS3): $15 shipped ($15.74)

Used but in good condition. Code inside was used.

Prometheus (Blu-Ray): $10 shipped ($10.59)

New and sealed.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 (PS3): $8 shipped ($8.53)

Used but in good condition.

Halo 4 (Xbox 360): $8 shipped ($8.53)

Used but in good condition. I'm pretty sure the Xbox Live trial inside is used.

Thanks for looking!

GravyButt

Have: Gears 1,2,3 and Judgement codes for the xbox 1

Want: either some paypal or to put it towards an uncharted collection for the ps4

pm me if anyone is interested doing either. Im easy to work with and willing to listen to all offers on it!

So about the shift from positive to neutral feedback - this is an interesting situation, and I don't think we need to spend too much time on it. Not leaving feedback has been a problem for many members in the past, so I understand how someone would want to leave neutral feedback if feedback isn't left for them.

The final step of any deal here involves building a good reputation, but we depend on each other to do so. No feedback is akin to the transaction never happening, and that misses the reputation enhancing point entirely.

That said, I also didn't know the context in this particular situation when we spoke via PM - if you have already left positive feedback for someone, I struggle with the idea of changing it to neutral feedback if the other party doesn't respond. This goes back to the #1 rule of doing business here - know who you're dealing with. I mentioned in my message as well that leaving neutral feedback is an option, but only after publicly posting about it and exploring every other option. That neutral feedback is a big deal.

TLDR: if a deal is done and positive feedback is assigned, the other party not responding to a feedback request shouldn't be a reason to change it to neutral. But you need to make sure the othe party leaves you feedback, cuz a black mark is hard to erase.

Isaccard

im so sorry to everyone i've baught things from and never left feedback

most times im just too lazy

If the transaction was especially quick, I'll always leave positive feedback right away

but i love you all, im so sorry

Ultimadrago

Yeah, I always confirm through PM that I'm sending feedback to the thread. It usually helps remind that I'd appreciate it in kind and that works fine mostly.

Mondrian

I'm selling my Sega Dreamcast with some games. $60 shipped, paypal gift, US Only.

Code:
[IMG]http://s12.postimg.org/v660ma9h9/IMG_1845.jpg[/IMG]

Includes:

Sega Dreamcast Console
S-Video Cable
AC Cable
Controller

Games:

Sonic Adventure
Nightmare Creatures II
Tomb Raider Chronicles
Virtua Tennis
MSR Metropolis Street Racing
Soul Calibur
Gameshark Disc

These games are basically disc-only, and some of the cases have stickers on them... which can be easily removed with some water/goo-b-gone. Enjoy!

DontBlink

Positive buyer feedbacks for rc213 and Luckydog.

I also definitely disagree not leaving feedback has anything to do with how you rate the transaction. You paid for something and you got the item? Great, you're done. Leaving feedback is more of a courtesy to the community and each party involved; it's great if everyone does it but is not required.

WTS
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Hearts of Stone digital code (PS4) $9
Wolfenstein: The New Order Complete (PS4) - $16 shipped
Supremency MMA Cart Only (Vita) - $20 shipped
Smash Brothers Complete (3DS) - $27 shipped
Evergrace New (PS2) - $28 shipped *sealed but not mint, have pictures
Dragon Quest V Complete (DS) - $30 shipped

NeOak

All this reminded me of an ass I sold two Gamecube BBAs to, really cheap, years ago in a previous thread, who promised me feedback on a PM, I left him feedback and he never did.

Matty8787

UKGAF:

I have a BenQ XL2411z 144hz 3D monitor for sale looking for near £200

I also have TWO GTX 970 reference cards, only OCUK sell these and they retail for £299. I would want £230 each for them.

They are the official reference design and are built on 980 PCB, OCUK outsourced the build work to zotac so they come in Zotac boxes.

Hit me up.

bigace33

Wow, either my sarcasm/joke meter is broken or this is just a bit over the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom