• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corpekata

Banned
For sale:

Dragon Quest Heroes: Slime Edition Steam key - 40 bucks
Vita 1000 model 3G/wifi - 100
Just Cause 3 PS4 Disc only - 40

NoRéN

Wow, either my sarcasm/joke meter is broken or this is just a bit over the top.
Not surprised. Some dude had a meltdown over me not deleting my save file. I'm not surprised someone has been obsessing for over 2 months over not getting feedback for one transaction.

I personally feel that leaving feedback should be mandatory. If a user has the time to send out or respond to a PM, exchange money, and ship out an item than they should have the time to write feedback.

Ultimadrago

Selling Fidelio X1 Headphones (Brand New, Unopened):

$115 Shipped PENDING

20151205_114157ljo58.jpg

PayPal Gift Only.

microdot

WTB:

Anyone have an ESET or bitdefender key for sale? I just built a new gaming rig and I need all the protection I can get.

WTB:

A couple things for my nephews this christmas.

I'm looking for a used but in fine working condition SNES console, with two controllers and maybe even a couple good games.

If you've got one available, please send me a PM. Thanks guys.

edit:

also looking for Mike Tyson's Punchout on NES.. External condition doesn't matter, as long as it plays fine.

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
Positive feedback for seller BernardoOne. Bought a MKX key for a friend. Quick turnaround, hell of a deal.

Eddie Bax

Thinned out the list of leftovers quite a lot (thanks again to my lovely buyers) but still have a number of spare Steam game keys/gift codes, mostly parts of bundles I already had or don't want. PM me. I have previous positive selling feedback. PayPal or PSN/Gamestop/Steam/Amazon credit all fine.

$1 each/$4 for 5/$7 for 10:

1000 Amps
The Adventures of Fatman
Arena: Clash of Champions
Ben There, Dan That/Time Gentlemen Please
Bionic Commando: Rearmed
Broken Sword
Caveman Craig
The Defenders: The Second Wave
Depths of Peril
Duplicity: Beyond the Lies
Fairy Bloom Freesia w/ Soundtrack - SOLD
F.E.A.R. - SOLD
Fez - SOLD
Gish
Guardians of Middle Earth - SOLD
Jack Lumber
Jolly Rover
Kickbeat
Little Inferno
LUCID
Metro 2033 (not the redux version) - SOLD
Nightsky
Oil Rush
OASE - Other Age Second Encounter
Penguins Arena: Sedna's World
Pid
Poker Night at the Inventory
Postal 2 - SOLD
Potatoman Seeks the Troof
Puzzle Agent
Ravensword: Shadowlands
Rex Nebular and the Cosmic Gender Bender
Richard and Alice
Shadows: Price For Our Sins
Shattered Horizon
Shattered Planet
SilverQuest: Gaiden
Solar Struggle
Super Amazing Wagon Adventure
Swords & Crossbones: An Epic Pirate Story
SWR JST DX Selective Memory Erase Effect
Tales of Maj'Eyal - SOLD
Trine 2: Complete Story
Vertex Dispenser
Waking Mars
War on Folvos
Waves
Where Angels Cry
Wizardry 6&7
Wizardry 8
X3: Reunion - SOLD

Mark5130

WTS

PayPal gift or fees paid.

Xbox LIVE Gold 12 Month Code - $40

DOOM for SNES Decent shape overall, but all pieces included do show ware. Works great and from a smoke-free home. Asking $40, which includes shipping and tracking, to the lower 48 U.S. only.

WTB

SNES games with at least box and manual, specifically a nice copy of Final Fight 3. Beyond that, I'm not big on sports games, but will entertain almost anything else!

pwack

So about the shift from positive to neutral feedback - this is an interesting situation, and I don't think we need to spend too much time on it. Not leaving feedback has been a problem for many members in the past, so I understand how someone would want to leave neutral feedback if feedback isn't left for them.

The final step of any deal here involves building a good reputation, but we depend on each other to do so. No feedback is akin to the transaction never happening, and that misses the reputation enhancing point entirely.

That said, I also didn't know the context in this particular situation when we spoke via PM - if you have already left positive feedback for someone, I struggle with the idea of changing it to neutral feedback if the other party doesn't respond. This goes back to the #1 rule of doing business here - know who you're dealing with. I mentioned in my message as well that leaving neutral feedback is an option, but only after publicly posting about it and exploring every other option. That neutral feedback is a big deal.

TLDR: if a deal is done and positive feedback is assigned, the other party not responding to a feedback request shouldn't be a reason to change it to neutral. But you need to make sure the othe party leaves you feedback, cuz a black mark is hard to erase.

Late to the party here, but I think this is not a good idea and, at least for now, an unexpected and unwarned change of the rules. Leaving feedback is and should be voluntary -- as shown by the fact that it is not listed in the rules in the OP. I'm sure I've bought and/or sold here without leaving feedback, mainly because I'm busy. If you are really desparate for extra feedback to get a deal done, have the potential counterparty PM the folks who you've dealt with to confirm.

Here's my take.

If you feel stiffed on feedback, instead of changing the positive that you left to neutral, maybe just have the positive removed altogether?
Or change the system so that no positive feedback is added to the spreadsheet until both parties have given feedback (negative feedback of course only needs one side).

webkatt

Want:

Dragon Age Inquisition (XBONE)
PSN/XBL Money
Offer

Have:

PayPal

Just Cause 360 code - $5
Rainbow Six Vegas code (360) - $5

FarCry 4 Season Pass (XBONE) - $20 OBO

Minecraft (PS3/VITA) code - $15 OBO
-Can also get PS4 version for an additional $5 on PSN

Mortal Kombat X Kombat Pass (XBONE)- $20
Kold War Scorpion Skin - $???

Destiny Taken King Add-On Code (Includes Expansions, Taken King and Suros Weapon Pack) - $30 OBO

Shady859

If you are that concerned about feedback then you probably shouldn't bother leaving any at all until they leave yours. You look petty as hell changing a good feedback to less simply because you didn't get your precious +1.

EDIT: LOL @ troll but I guess I know what the hot niche toy is this Christmas.

Samuray

Hi everyone!

Looking for a couple of TurboGrafx-16 games in their cases (but no outside cardboard boxes, please....don't really need those, the standard plastic cases would do just fine)

Could anyone help me out?

WTB:

Yo Bro!
Bravoman
Tiger Road
Victory Run
Boxy Boy
Devil Crash
Neutopia
Cadash
Military Madness
It Came From the Desert
Somer Assault
Deep Blue
Time Cruise
Final Zone 2

If you have any let me know how much you'd want for them, and if you'd be willing to ship to Germany.
I had a couple of deals here but somehow I only have +2 feedback. Have more on other boards and eBay so talk to me for details on that if you want to know! :)
Paypal is available as well as Amazon Gift cards.

Thanks for reading!

nec-turbografx-logo-primary.jpg

SLEIhbg.png
S9i5ey0.png

+24 Seller, +10 Buyer

I can provide additional photos upon request. All prices includes shipping to US. I will ship outside of US, but it has to be a method that provides tracking, so will probably be pricey.

Accepting Paypal F/F (friends and family) or G/S (goods and services). Prices for G/S a little higher to cover fees. See below. I will ship protected and with tracking either way! Unless it’s a Sunday or postal holiday, I’ll always be able to ship out within 24 hours of payment.

Mario Party
$60 (F/F) or $62.10 (G/S)
- Comes with cartridge, box and manual! Box and manual have a bit of shelf wear. Manual has no tears, writing, etc.!

Skylanders Superchargers - Dark Edition Starter Pack (Wii)
$50 (F/F) or $51.80 (G/S)
- Brand New, but does NOT come with the Bowser figure or his vehicle!

Skylanders Superchargers - Starter Pack (Wii U)
$35 (F/F) or $36.35 (G/S)
- Brand New, but does NOT come with Donkey Kong figure or his vehicle!

Skylanders Superchargers - Starter Pack (3DS)
$25 (F/F) or $26.06 (G/S)
- Brand New, but does NOT come with Bowser or his vehicle!

Or change the system so that no positive feedback is added to the spreadsheet until both parties have given feedback (negative feedback of course only needs one side).

Holy crap, no. We are already way behind as is. This would be a nightmare to keep up with.

Also, someone mentioned Bernardo's Neutral feedback. Just to clarify: that was related to not providing the actual item in a timely matter. Had nothing to do with responding in regards to feedback.

Olengie

Have:
Grudge Match UV (Blu Ray) $1.50
The Counselor UV (Blu Ray) $1.50
Transformers Dark of the Moon Itunes) $1 [May be expired]

Want:
Amazon GC Only. Firm.

PM if interested

kn1ves24

I have a few UV codes to sell.

Jurassic World - GONE
The Last Samurai - $2
The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug - $2
The Hobbit: Battle of the Five Armies - GONE
Interstellar - $2
John Wick - $2 (may be expired/no date on card)
The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 - $2 (may be expired/no date on card)

I'll accept Paypal. For the 2 with no expiration dates, if you can prove they didn't work I'll refund you on the purchase. I'm 99% sure they should work though.

Late to the party here, but I think this is not a good idea and, at least for now, an unexpected and unwarned change of the rules. Leaving feedback is and should be voluntary -- as shown by the fact that it is not listed in the rules in the OP. I'm sure I've bought and/or sold here without leaving feedback, mainly because I'm busy. If you are really desparate for extra feedback to get a deal done, have the potential counterparty PM the folks who you've dealt with to confirm.

To be clear - this isn't a change in the rules. It's impossible to enforce any kind of mandatory feedback requirement, so there's a reason it's not in the OP. My note is a warning to us all that we should remember feedback is reputation; people desperately need it to be considered safe traders.

As for leaving neutral feedback for a lack of positive feedback, I am not against that happening in certain cases. We're community moderated here, so the majority vote will win the day.

This is probably a bit of a stretch but:

WTT:
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 2.5-Inch SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-75E250B/AM)

For:

Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB mSATA 2-Inch SSD (MZ-M5E250BW)

I made the mistake of buying this model for my laptop since it had an extra slot for an SSD. However, I didn't realize that I would have needed to either swap out my 1TB HDD to use it and to use it the way I originally intended, I needed to mSata version of it.
Alternatively,

WTS:
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 2.5-Inch SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-75E250B/AM)

$75 USD shipped to the US
Paypal Gift or Buyer pays fees

PM if you're interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom