• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheTurboFD

So I bought a Rainbow Siege Uplay key from BernardoOne 48 hours ago and still no key. He's ignored all my pms, and has posted multiple times since then. He responded immediately to my request with a message on paypal information to which I promptly sent monies. Not one pm returned since.

I've been buying/selling keys a long time, and never have I experienced this. I don't care if you can't send it right away but at least have the courtesy to notify the buyer.

I asked for a refund because I ended up buying it elsewhere as I wanted to play on the weekend. I know people here defend him, and have had good experiences but I can't honestly say the same.

Yea I can safely say I will never deal with him ever again. He was ignoring my PMs while posting all day until I made a post about him here and voila guess what shows up in my inbox. 48 hours for a digital item is way too long.

dren

Very Positive Seller Feedback for SmokeMaxX

A great guy, super quick response and as dependable as ever. Thanks a lot!

Nirran

For Sale: Nvidia EVGA Titan 6GB $350!

I've had this since they launched and it's ran great the entire time. I decided I wanted to do 4k though and the og Titan just wasn't pushing it. This thing still runs 2560x1600 great with newer games and way better for 1080p.

Yea I can safely say I will never deal with him ever again. He was ignoring my PMs while posting all day until I made a post about him here and voila guess what shows up in my inbox. 48 hours for a digital item is way too long.

It's crazy I still have nothing. I don't buy the mobile excuse, my grandmother's cell phone can login to a Web forum.

Positive Seller Feedback for cj_iwakura !

Had a question regarding receiving money via Paypal gift and shipping through Paypal.

Buyer sent me money as a gift. I want to purchase a USPS First Class shipping label online because you get free tracking and reduced price compared to a higher price and no tracking at the post office. But USPS doesn't let you print First Class online, you have to go through Paypal instead for it.

Would Paypal notice that I am shipping something out to the same person I received money from (as a gift), and would they take action? Technically they can't prove that the gift payment was for a transaction, I could be sending anything out to the buyer for whatever reason. Or I could tell them that the buyer must've forgot to press that this was for a purchase. Basically it seems far fetched that they could do anything. But I really don't know, can they? If the risk is there, then it isn't worth it. Have you ever heard of a similar situation or know what Paypal would do? Appreciate it!
I always use PayPal for my labels and I have been fine doing what you plan to do.

webkatt

I have my GAF email forwarded to a gmail. I get notified instantly when I get a PM.

You can read the PM in the email if you're so inclined have a peek while not letting on that you're on GAF.

WTS:
PS Vita Slim (2000), US/Canada region, adult owned and lightly used

Includes the following in addition to the console:
-Sony screen protector attached since Day 1
-Hard carry case (pictured)
-Three memory cards, 16GB, 8GB, and 4GB
-Original charger
-Original box (pictured) in near perfect condition
-Persona 4 Golden
-Final Fantasy X
-Ratchet and Clank Trilogy
(UK version but obviously works on this Vita)

See pictures here:
http://imgur.com/rfJmd0E
http://imgur.com/Zx0BGsC
http://imgur.com/a/CndM9

Asking SOLD for the bundle, shipped from Toronto, Canada with tracking and insurance by Canada Post, to the lower US 48 states or Canada. Local pickup in Toronto may be available for a discounted price.

Prefer Paypal gift or verified address, and strongly prefer positive feedback buyers.

PM me if interested.

SOLD

beane316

Some great deals could be made! Looking for PayPal or possibly digital Wii U and 3DS codes!

Amiibo/3DS
*8 bit Mario Amiibo (sealed)
*Chibi Robo 3DS (sealed; no Amiibo)
*The Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes (sealed)

PS3
*Playstation Eye Camera & Sports Champions (no controller; camera never used; game sealed)
*Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure Starter Bundle (2 sealed sets)
*Resistance 3 (sealed)
*Singstar bundle (sealed; comes with 2 mics; clamshell has damage near the top left corner and the bottom right corner)
*DJ Hero (complete; 2 boxed turntables)
•Modnation Racers (complete)
•Devil May Cry 4 (sealed)
•Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing (sealed)
*Killzone 3: Helghast edition (comes with game, case, manual, figure, art book, big Helghast helmet statue, and big box) (all mint but the box itself which is very worn)

PS2 (all complete)
*Tekken 5
*Final Fantasy X-2
*Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal
*God of War (greatest hits)
*God of War 2 (opened but never played)
*Victorious Boxers: Ippo's Road to Glory
*Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence
*Shadow of the Colossus (sealed; greatest hits)
*Final Fantasy XI Online: Treasures of Aht Urhgan (sealed)
*Hot Shots Golf 3 (GH Version)
*Metal Slug 4/5
*Black and Bruised
*The Spongebob Squarepants Movie
*Fatal Fury Battle Archives 1
*ATV Off-road Fury
*Guitar Hero Aerosmith (complete with guitar)
*Ratchet: Deadlocked
•Yakuza
•Viewtiful Joe 2 (sealed)
•Destroy All Humans 2
•Time Crisis 3 (complete plus big box and 2 Guncons)
*Buzz: The Mega Quiz (complete + 4 game buzzers)
*Buzz: The Movie Quiz

WII (all complete)
*Spectrobes: Origins
*Samba De Amigo
*Spyborgs
*Endless Ocean
*Blastworks
*Dead Space Extraction (sealed)
*Lego Batman
*Thrillville: Off The Rails

N64
*Nuclear Strike (label damage; cart only)
*Roadsters (cart only)
*Superman 64 (cart only)
*Donkey Kong 64 (cart only)

SNES
•Brunswick World Tournament Champions (complete)

DS (all complete)
*Transformers: Ultimate Autobots Edition (sealed)
*Flash Focus: Vision Training In Minutes A Day
*Tony Hawk's American Sk8land
*Feel The Magic XY/XX
*Personal Trainer Cooking
*Jillian Michaels Fitness Ultimatum 2010
*Point Blank DS
*Spectrobes
*Sonic Rush
*Treasure World
*Smackdown Vs. Raw 2008
*My Weight Loss Coach
*LOL
•Let's Pilates
•Bleach: Dark Souls

GAMEBOY ADVANCE
•Sonic Advance 3 (compete)
*Blender Bros. (cart only)
*F-Zero: Maximum Velocity (complete)

GAMEBOY COLOR
*Mario Golf (cart only)
*Super Mario Bros. Deluxe (cart only)
*Mario Tennis (cart only)

GAMEBOY
*Pac-man (cart only)
*Super Mario Land (cart only)
*Kirby's Dream Land 2 (cart only)
*The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (cart only)

XBOX 360
•Crackdown (sealed)

XBOX ORIGINAL (all complete)
*Guilty Gear X2 #Reload
*Yourself Fitness
*Doom 3
*MX vs ATV Unleashed (sealed)
*Outlaw Golf/Sea Blade bundle
*Outlaw Golf 2
*Outlaw Volleyball
*Outlaw Tennis
*Backyard Wrestling: Don't Try This At Home
*Sphinx and The Cursed Mummy
*SSX Tricky
*Project Gotham Racing 2
*Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory
•Bloodrayne
•Freestyle Metal X
•Red Dead Revolver
•Fight Night 2004
•Raze's Hell

PC
•Bomberman collection pc (complete)

SYSTEMS
•White GBA system (works; needs tlc)
*Playstation One (system, 2 controllers, power and a/v cords, and multitap)(also have a big stack of disc only games my buddy gave me in support of my sofa funding lol they are less than desired games and scratched up but I would toss them in with the PS1 as a bonus!)

MISC. NOVELTIES
•Gba E-reader (reader only)
•N64 Dex Drive (may not be complete)
*Gameboy Printer (printer only)
*Gameboy Camera (camera only)

MISC. INSTRUCTION MANUALS
*Frogger (PS1)
*Power Rangers: Light Speed Rescue (GBC)
*Test Drive Off Road 3 (GBC)
*Clue (SNES)
*Shining Force 2 (Sega)

NIGHT-

I have an extra copy of Xenoblade chronicles X special edition from a GameStop order I forgot to cancel. Anyone interested?

drkdragon

Neo Member
Negative feedback for BernardoOne.

Sent him a PayPal payment for Rainbow Six Siege. He hasn't responded or acknowledged my PM's. It been 72 hours and I know he's been posting/active on GAF.

kuroshiki

I'm not really sure if this has been posted before but I will try anyway.

I got uploaded.net 3 month premium account. Basically got the 3 month gift code after I got 1 year premium, and would like to sell this code they sent me.

I looked at the ToS of neogaf and looked at the OP but cannot find anything that says anything about premium account sell. As far as I know this is not illegal either. But then again if you know better about this and this is not supposed to be, please remove this post and nevermind what I wrote. =(

anyway I'm asking $18 paypal.

Thank you.

You can look at my previous posting history in this section and I got several positive remarks before.

I'm joining drkdragon as well, since I've been talking about it.

Negative feedback for BernardoOne

Well over 48hours, still no key or the refund that I asked for Rainbow 6: Siege.

bigace33

Bernardo must be getting overwhelmed with all the orders he's been getting. The guy has too much good feedback on here to think he is deliberately ignoring people. That's a ton of negative feedback in a short amount of time.

It's a digital key. He doesn't have to package anything, mail it, nothing. Simply cut and paste. Could email to PayPal email as well.

I'm wondering if he even has the keys at this point.

apav

WTS:

I can provide feedback from eBay, Amazon and Heatware upon request. I take Paypal, Venmo, Google Wallet and bank transfer if you use Bank of America (fast, easy and free). Prices in parenthesis are what you would pay if we use Paypal merchant (Paypal gift and the other methods have no fee). Prices include shipping in the US, unless otherwise stated. If you would like more pictures please let me know.

Batman Arkham Knight (PS4): $32 shipped ($33.23)

New and sealed. Comes with exclusive DLC. This is from the Arkham Knight PS4 console bundle, so it may come with the Harley Quinn Story Pack DLC as well even though it isn't listed on the outside. I know this because after watching an unboxing of the console bundle, the person opened the game case and the DLC code for it was in there. I can't guarantee it, but I don't see why mine would be any different.

2TsultL.jpg
Corsair Vengeance K90 Mechanical Keyboard: $30 shipped ($31.17)

FOR PARTS/NOTWORKING

It suffered a spill. After I tried everything (including taking it apart and dipping it in a tub of 90% isopropyl alcohol) it still doesn't work right. Some keys work, but most keys don't work as intended. Instead they change the level of the brightness in the backlight for whatever reason. Also by taking the keyboard apart I damaged it even more. There are some scratches over the Corsair logo (which the corner of the decal doesn't stick to the keyboard anymore) and memory reset button, and the brightness and window lock buttons don't press down anymore. Also the mute button feels a little stiff, though it can press down. Not sure about the G-keys, but they probably don't work either. The full set of keycaps alone are worth $20, which I washed in denture cleaner (the best way to clean them) while the keyboard took a solvent bath and I scrubbed it down. I'll clean that wrist rest as well. Note that this keyboard is not fully mechanical, but that shouldn't matter unless you get it to work again. Comes with its original packaging.

GTA V (PS3): $22 shipped ($22.94)

Used but in good condition. Comes with its map.

The Last of US (PS3): $15 shipped ($15.74)

Used but in good condition. Code inside was used.

Prometheus (Blu-Ray): $10 shipped ($10.59)

New and sealed.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 (PS3): $8 shipped ($8.53)

Used but in good condition.

Halo 4 (Xbox 360): $8 shipped ($8.53)

Used but in good condition. I'm pretty sure the Xbox Live trial inside is used.

Thanks for looking!

EthanC

Banned
I just bought a PS4 Limited Edition Star Wars bundle and it came with a disc for Battlefront Deluxe and a code for 4 classics. Selling it all to anyone in the lower 48 states for 60 in amazon credit. I'll send the game first class mail and message you the code for the classics once you pay.

Kolma

WTB

Amplitude card from PSX 2015
Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/uqzySCC.png[/IMG]
Don't really want to pay more than $5 for it (plus shipping, should be an additional dollar or 2 at most, cardboard + envelope)

Love Harmonix and already managed to buy the theme on ebay for Amplitude.

drkdragon

Neo Member

Sent him a PayPal payment for Rainbow Six Siege. He hasn't responded or acknowledged my PM's. It been 72 hours and I know he's been posting/active on GAF.

After some communication he finally did provide me a my code. I'll cough this up as a fluke and retract my previous feedback.

shadewolf

SOLD - Anyone interested in Rock Band 4 game only for Xbox One? Can post pics if there's interest - would like around $25-30 shipped but willing to negotiate.

Have some feedback here and can provide eBay and Heatware feedback as well.

apav

God damn Bernardo. What are you doing?

Happened to me not too long ago with him. I PM'ed him several times and never received a reply. I even added him on Steam and sent him a message, no reply to that either.

About a week goes by and I haven't heard from him. I sent yet another PM asking him if the key was still for sale, he got back to me within a few hours with instructions for payment. I sent the payment that night, I saw he came online the next afternoon but didn't send me the key until hours later.

I gave him positive feedback because he was relatively quick the second time I tried to initiate a sale and I got a good price.

He never mentioned why he didn't get back to me the first time, he probably didn't realize I was the same person. Read some of his neutral and negative feedback, not replying to PM's can happen when dealing with him. He has way more positive feedback than neutral/negative though.

webkatt

Anyone interested in Rock Band 4 game only for Xbox One? Can post pics if there's interest - would like around $25-30 shipped but willing to negotiate.

Have some feedback here and can provide eBay and Heatware feedback as well.

I would depends on the price. I have the wireless adapter and a old wireless guitar already but not the game

pr0cs

WTB:
750+ Watt PSU, prefer Modular but beggars can't be choosers.
Must be willing to sell to a dirty Canadian such as myself

badbrains

Happened to me not too long ago with him. I PM'ed him several times and never received a reply. I even added him on Steam and sent him a message, no reply to that either.

About a week goes by and I haven't heard from him. I sent yet another PM asking him if the key was still for sale, he got back to me within a few hours with instructions for payment. I sent the payment that night, I saw he came online the next afternoon but didn't send me the key until hours later.

I gave him positive feedback because he was relatively quick the second time I tried to initiate a sale and I got a good price.

He never mentioned why he didn't get back to me the first time, he probably didn't realize I was the same person. Read some of his neutral and negative feedback, not replying to PM's can happen when dealing with him. He has way more positive feedback than neutral/negative though.

I messaged him 3 days ago asking if he had a specific game which wasn't listed in his post and he immediately responded. I read some of his reviews and was put off by them so I decided to hold off. The following day, he messaged me again asking if I needed the game. Bit sketchy.

I messaged him 3 days ago asking if he had a specific game which wasn't listed in his post and he immediately responded. I read some of his reviews and was put off by them so I decided to hold off. The following day, he messaged me again asking if I needed the game. Bit sketchy.

I think 2 weekends ago I bought a Pillars of Eternity key from him. Took two hours total from payment to me receiving the key via PM on here. Strange how vastly different everyone's experiences have been with him.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
Quick to sell, slow to produce. Weak.

IamAwake

Positive Feedback for Lord British - Quick and simple.

WTS:
Game of Thrones - A Telltale Games Series (Steam Key) - $10

$50 worth of content for new accounts for World of Warships - $6

PM me if interested. Looking for PayPal

Setzer

Xenoblade Chronicles 3D(3DS) - $25 shipped PP gift
Excellent condition - complete in original case w/insert

Will also consider a trade for the following games:

Fire Emblem Awakening(3DS)
Yoshi's Woolly World(Wii-U) - Would also include some cash to even out trade.

There were similar problems with him when the Metal Gear Solid V Nvidia keys popped up (iirc he sold them for a good price and got them from his brother (?) who seems to build systems..donnu). Everyone ordered keys from him and he got overwhelmed by the demand.

Eventually everyone got their key and it seems like there hasn't been a problem with them yet.

Just be patient. If you can't wait for a key a couple days, go order them somewhere else. Many members also have work/family and don't spend 24/7 on neogaf.

rc213

Positive buyer feedbacks for rc213 and Luckydog.

I also definitely disagree not leaving feedback has anything to do with how you rate the transaction. You paid for something and you got the item? Great, you're done. Leaving feedback is more of a courtesy to the community and each party involved; it's great if everyone does it but is not required.

Positive feedback for DontBlink sold me some UV codes, Quick and easy transaction.

Kolma

I would do filthy things for the theme. I can't seem to find one on eBay.

One popped up at 4.99 obo with 2 offers already...
I jumped on it and paid the full asking price >.>
I think the listing was up for about 5 minutes before I bought it. I had been refreshing every once in a while the search term for 2 days.(when not working or playing XCX)

Dunan

Would Paypal notice that I am shipping something out to the same person I received money from (as a gift), and would they take action?

People give money to friends and family members to buy things for them, and then send to them, all the time. If Paypal tried giving people a hard time about something this innocuous, there would be boycotts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom